Morning

The Ex-Girlfriend

Your POV

I woke up earlier than I thought. I thought I was going to wake up at night but when I checked the clock it was still six o’ clock in the morning. And Baekhyun was still sleeping soundly. Do you know what this means...

 

 

YES! HOORAY!

This is the second time I woke up before Baekhyun. I deserve an award.

“OH YEAH!!!” I jumped off the bed and sat on the floor where all my presents were. I should start opening them now before Baekhyun beats me to it.

Kris got me a moisturizer.

“What the? Does my face look that dry???”

Xiumin gave me steamed buns.

Suho gave me a toy hammer.

Lay—what is this??—my little pony limited edition Princess what?

Chanyeol got me a Nerf gun.

Sehun gave me a water gun.

Tao gave me… A GUCCI BAG?

“How am I supposed to use this?” I lifted the bag and scrutinized it with my two eyes. “Eeeeeeeep.”

Kai gave me a stun gun.

“OH WOW!!!” I clapped my hands, grouping Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun and Suho’s gifts for me. “Might as well build my own army with these.”

Chen gave me a troll kit.

“Pretty sure he got this for everyone.”

Luhan gave me a Tiffany & Co. necklace.

“ for you dude. This won’t be useful in case I want to hang myself. I tried to be feminine but necklaces, bracelets, ring, whatsoever accessories won’t be seen on my body. Just no!!!”

But the gift I like the most is from Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

den den den den! Drumroll please!

 

A KNIFE SET!

“Your knife in shining armor. 10 different and colorful knives in one set. Batteries not included. Each sold separately!” I looked at the set with glee. I can really create my own army.

Imagine me dressed up as a knight holding these 10 knives with my 10 fingers. OH THE LOVE! Don’t I look like a knife in shining armor?

“Wait. But I probably look like Wolverine with the 10 knives held by my 10 fingers.” I sighed, putting down the set.

Ooops. I almost forgot about the last gift from EXO—I wouldn’t be checking SNSD’s gift for me because pretty sure they are albums!—okay the last gift from EXO, which is Baekhyun’s. I really can’t wait to use the knife set on Baekhyun and Luhan.

“What the—UNDERWEAR?!?!” I held on the piece of inappropriate clothing with my thumb and index finger.

What on Earth, Baekhyun? Why would you get me underwear? Is this even my size or he just randomly picked this and paid for it? Victoria’s Secret. I think I’m going to bleed right now. Baekhyun why are you such a ert?? WH—Oh right… you’re a BYUN…tae.

“You are getting this.” I gritted my teeth, tempted to use the knives on Baekhyun.

I stood up and peeked over Baekhyun, who was sleeping soundly. However, something was off. There’s something sticking up under the blanket between Baekhyun’s legs. It looks like an eggplant. A standing eggplant.

AHA! I know what this is. Maybe this is the game where you should hammer it and then it shall pop out on another please and then you’ll hammer it again and then it pops on another place and so you’ll hammer it but then it pops out in another place and the rest is history.

If you still don’t get what I mean then…

YOU !

I grabbed the toy hammer and poked the standing eggplant. Baekhyun arched his back and groaned.

“Owh…kay maybe this isn’t the hammer-the-beaver game anymore.” I awkwardly let go of the hammer.

Uhh… I should help Baekhyun. He’s probably in pain now. There’s a big snak—no a short but fat snake—wait a snake—okay a tube size snake inside his body!

I should kill it. Should I use the knives? No! Bloody. Or the water gun? The bed would get wet. AHA! Okay the Nerf gun would probably do.

“These things are more helpful than I thought.” I grinned, took the Nerf gun and doubtlessly hit that snake as hard as I cou—

 

 

 

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Baekhyun screamed, sitting up while holding on his crotch.

I froze. OH MY WHAT THE TUXCKVC DID I DO? Was that--- OH NO!

“Did… you… have…a…hard-on?” I asked, looking at the pained Baekhyun. Okay now he really is in pain. That must have hurt really bad considering how much force I applied.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!?!? FOR GOODNESS’ SAKE YES, SOOJI! WHY THE HELL DID YOU HIT IT WITH… THAT!” He grimaced.

“Erm—” I was lost for words. How am I supposed to tell him that I thought it was a snake? Oh screw that… that’s probably the lamest reason ever. Even if it’s real. It would look like a pathetic excuse. “I didn’t think…”

“YOU ARE STUPID!”

“Hey! I might not be smart but I’m not stupid either!” I scowled at him, “And that’s probably revenge!!! Because youi gave me underwear for Christmas. Do you not know how insulting that is?”

“JUST FOR REVENGE?” He looked really angry. His face was red and he’s glaring at me. I could even imagine steam coming out from his read ears and flaring nostrils. “Why do you always make fun of people’s , huh? First was Sehun, then me. Who’s next? LUHAN HYUNG? JONGIN? KRIS HYUNG?”

“Well… I about that, before I accidentally hit Luhan’s with a metal pole—“

“You are unbelievable.”

“I didn’t mean to hit it! I thought—I thought it was a snake!” I reasoned out but Baekhyun gave me a questionable look. “I’m serious! I didn’t know guys really had boners in the morning! I never saw Jongin’s when we slept together. And take it with no malice! Just sleeping!”

Baekhyun heaved a heavy sigh.

“Does is still hurt?” I looked at him, who still had that pained expression on his face. I scooted closer to check if he was okay. “I’m sorr—AHHHHH!”

He suddenly smirked, pushing me down on the bed. His hands locked on my shoulders and I couldn’t escape. “Seems like I do know your weakness now.”

He chuckled and leaned closer and closer and closer and closer.

OH SHOOT! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Our noses are touching and my eyes were staring onto his. I was penetrated. I badly wanted to push him off but I can’t move. My whole body can’t move except for my eyes that darted from his eyes to his lips.

Oh did I mention how soft and tempting his lips looked like?

He kept on leaning closer until our foreheads were pushed against each other. I tried to control the urge to move my face forward because honestly, his face is just so tempting. I felt like my whole body was on fire.

“Hahahahahahahaha… you should have seen your face, priceless.” He laughed crudely, leaning away. I relaxed because I finally knew he was just teasing me and he’s not going to kiss me.

Whe—

His lips abruptly crashed onto mine. And in that moment, my whole body was paralyzed. They were so soft on mine, just as it looked like. My body was having a mind of it's own, reacting to his kiss but my brain tried to restrain it. However the next thing I knew, I was kissing him back. Our lips were moving in synchronization. And goose bumps appeared all over my body and yet it felt so good... but wrong at the same time.

So this is how it feels when you’re kissed.

What the fork. What am I saying.

“Baek—“ I croaked, pushing him away. I sat up and blinked at him.

He blinked at me too.

“This… I’m so sorry.” I bit on my lips and ran away.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

What the hell did I just do?

I kissed her.

I freaking kissed Sooji.

I was just teasing her for revenge. Hey that hurts, okay. That was my manhood. Put it this way, you're a guy and then when you're asleep someone just attacks it like it's some toy... it hurts. Until now, to be honest.

But I didn't really mean to kiss her. I was just so... carried away I think. Her lips were captivating, I swear. The shade of pink that would lure you and the plumpness you couldn't resist. It wasn't as plump as Kai's or Kyungsoo's rather small yet plump. And when our lips met, the sinful desire just ate me. 

They were soft and just as I expected to be.

And then she kissed me back.

Oh dear, what am I saying?

"Grrrrr.... what did I do?!!?" I ruffled my hair in frustration. Why am I such a hormonal erted man? She's probably mad at me right now. The kiss though...

...I'm going crazy!

WHY CAN'T I STOP THINKING ABOUT IT?


A/N: bark bark bark bark! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahha oh goodness i can't stop laughing. this is so hideous. this is probably the worst chapter i have ever written! forgive me... jebal!

@hearthips: hahahahaha if that's your christmas wish.... then i'll think about it. :) 

@mherong: awww ..... thank you so much! im so happy you like it!

@shin_yoonjo12: sure

@Vip0202: hahahaha now that's what happened!

@ehminnie_18: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH yan dahil sayo nilista ko yung mga regalo kay sooji :P bwahahahaha

@JonzkMaalum: inlub talaga??? parang bathtub lang hahahahahhaha