Epilogue

The Ex-Girlfriend

Six Years Later

“… like so, this cylindrical base over her would overlap th…” You tuned out as the engineer continued with his proposal for the construction.

Your eyes keep drooping no matter how hard you force it to open. His proposal was good. In fact, from what you’ve understood, he was making a good point. But he wasn’t an effective speaker.  

“Arch. Byun?” He looked at you for confirmation. You snapped out and nodded at him to continue his long boring proposal.

Just when you were feeling hopeless in this boring situation, you felt your phone beep. You quickly read the text message and a sly smile appeared on your face.

From: B. O.

We’re here. We’ll wait, okay?

“Yes!” You pumped your fist and discreetly escaped the board room. Because you were the architect, the boss and head of the firm, you were seated at the end of the long table. You ducked swiftly and crawled out of the board room.

“HA! SUCCESS!” You exhaled and ran away to the elevator. “Wooo finally!!!”

 

 


 

 “Why did you leave your meeting?” Baekhyun flicked your forehead. He checked the time on his watch and said, “The meeting’s done in an hour.”

“No more. No!” You groaned, rubbing your forehead. “I can’t spend another hour of boredom with that engineer.”

“Appa, you hurt umma!” Doat pouted, running to hug your legs. Doat is your four year old son. Unfortunately, his birth certificate was put onto the hands of the Almighty Chanyeol. And the derp named him.

“He’s not your father, Doat.” You kneeled down to match his eye level. You brushed his hair back and said, “Jambaluja is your father.”

“Ha?” He gaped at you.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

Doat waddled to Jambaluja and wrapped his small arms around the dog. He tackled him onto the ground and laughed.

“Tsk… he’s a derp like you.” You shook your head, standing up and dusting your pants.

“You’re retarded.” Baekhyun snickered and carried his son away from the dog, “Let’s go.”

“Did you call me retarded?” You followed after them but you heard someone barking from behind. You stopped and carried Jambaluja, “Oh you.”

“Jamba my dad?” Doat innocently asked.

“I’m your appa,” Baekhyun pointed to himself then at you, “and that retard is your umma.”

“HEY I CAN HEAR YOU!!!” You yelled.

“Ohhh…” He nodded and asked again, “What is retard, appa?”

“Lee Sooji.”

But before that happened, of course something else happened. Like how Doat happened. Well, not really but something like that.

“EXO-K!” The emcee called them to go to the stage. Exo-K assembled themselves on the stage and the fans, who were present at the pre-recording, squealed like llamas and chickens.

The beats of the music started to play and one by one, they sang and danced to their lines. Baekhyun was fully immersed in his performance until he heard something else from his earpiece.

“BYUNBAEKHYUNDDAHH!!!”

He wasn’t sure whose voice was that but it came from his earpiece. He’s only supposed to hear his voice and the instrumentals from his earpiece but, he’s hearing someone else’s voice.

“Awoooo~”

He felt goosebumps all over his body.

“I’m a ghost. Sur…ren..der your…life….to…ME!”

And that sent him crazy.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!” He started screaming, running around the stage and ruining their pre-recording. “AAAH! THERE’S A GHOST! THERE’S A GHOST!”

“Oyo y oy, Baekhyun-ah!”

“AAAAAAAAAH!! it’s still here.” He kept on screaming. He crouched down and buried his face in his palms. Everyone started laughing at him, including the fans.

“Baekhyun! Fix yourself!” The director yelled at him, suppressing his laughter. “How gay.”

“Baekhyun-ah!”

“It’s still here….” Baekhyun cried.

“I’m not a ghost.”

“Huh?”

“Yah! Ugly red beet, you look gay right now! Sheesh, Byun Baekhyun you’re embarrassing yourself.”

“Sooji?”

“Mhmm… I love you.”

“Yah! Yah! Sooji! Are you really Sooji?” He held onto his earpiece and the fans started to wonder who Sooji was. It wasn’t audible but they could read his lips.

“Who’s Sooji?” “Did he say Sooji?” “Wasn’t it ?” “I think he meant Fuji.” “Nah… it’s sushi.”

“Let’s start the recording. Fix yourselves!” The director pointed at each of them. He was serious this time.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Chanyeol offered a hand to help Baekhyun stand up.

“Sooji… I heard her voice here.” Baekhyun whispered to him.

“Of course, hyung.” Chanyeol chuckled, pointing to the sound system booth, “She’s right there!”

Baekhyun looked at the sound system booth and there you are, slouched on the swivel chair, laughing like a Buddha. Luhan was there too, carrying Jqmbaluja.

“That idiot.”

“I can hear you.”

“You’re getting it tonight.”

“Blehhhh… LALALALALALAALALALALA. Come on, fix yourself, gay!”

“She’s still talking to you?” Chanyeol asked and walked to the sound system area. “Yah! Sooji.”

“Ts… fine.” You stood up in defeat and left the sound system booth.

“Maybe next time.” Kris chuckled. He was sitting with the others, watching the pre-recording.

 


 

Multi-colored lights flickered dancing to the loud beats of music inside the four corners of the club. The smell of euphoria mixed with alcohol filled the area including the sweat that came from the people who danced at the center of the dance floor.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Jongin!” You shoved your best friend a glass of tonic. “Where’s the girl you promised to introduced me, huh?”

“Oh, here.” He pulled a girl to his side. She was a few centimeters shorter than you and she had milky white complexion, contrasting Jongin’s color.

“Are you kidding me?” You snorted, “That’s Kyungsoo! Did you dress him up? And how did you become shorter than me, huh?”

“I heard my name.” D. O. appeared beside you.

Your eyes widened and they darted from the girl to D. O. then the girl then D. O. They looked alike. Same big round eyes, plump lips, milky complexion. But they had slightly different noses.

“Doppelgangers.” A mumble escaped your lips, “What is happening? Who are you?”

“I’m Kyungin.” She smiled at you. You kept on blinking at her. Everything she did was Kyungsoo-like. She reminded you of  D. O. in every way. “You’re Sooji, right? Jongin’s been telling me about you.”

“He never mentioned you to me!” You made a flounder face. You pulled her away from Kai and brought her to the couch where Girls’ Generation was. “Hello hello, she’s not Kyungsoo.”

 


 

“Nah… Sooji and I talked about this already.” Baekhyun slightly slurred. He has taken a little too many shots at the first hours of the party. He wasn’t even sure what the party was about. But he remembered, it was their anniversary today. Or was it? And because they didn’t get the chance to celebrate last year, they celebrated the year after.

“Talked?” Xiumin chortled, “Since when did you two talk, huh?”

“All you do is bicker and insult each other.” Sehun cackled, almost spitting out his drink, “Come on, hyung.”

“Nah… six years isn’t that far away.” Baekhyun shook his head and downed another shot, “We’re both busy.”

“And you’ll become busier when you get a baby!” Lay gave him another shot, “Come on, Baekhyun!”

“NO.” Baekhyun kept his word. You have talked about this and he didn’t want to break that. He wanted to see little Baekhyun or Sooji running around too but not too soon.

“But we want to see doats now!!!” Chanyeol whined, tugging Baekhyun’s sleeve. “Okay maybe at least do it. Use a , bro.”

“Go away!” Baekhyun pushed his best friend away and drank another drink. “We’re too young. And we’re still waiting for Xiumin hyung and Luhan hyung to get married.”

 


 

“What???” Sooyoung spat her drink, unfortunately spluttering other girls, alcohol.

“Yep. We’re waiting for every one of you to get married.” You grinned, “You’re all old, already.”

“HOW INSULTING!” Taeyeon pulled you by your ear.

“Aw aw aw yah Taeng ahjumma!” you yelled at her. You downed your drink and glared at her. “You owe me a lot, don’t you know that?”

“Huh?”

“My husba..nd… likes you!” You giggled and looked at Kyungin. “Baekhyun-ah likes Girl..’s Gen..erat..ion…hcck…gay. And he likes Taeyeon so much.”

“That’s true.” Seohyun nudged Kyungin, who only nodded.

“I even worked out to impress that jerk… haha.” You yawned. “Eww… the things I did for him tsk… until now he likes you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOONA! AHJUMMA!”

“She’s drunk.” Tiffany shook her head.

“She’s barely drunk anyway.” Jessica smirked and gave you another glass. “Drink more!!!”

You gladly took it from her and chugged it down. You stuck your tongue out at the taste and asked for another one. Truth was, you weren’t really drunk. But you were really sleepy. The alcohol hasn’t taken its effect on you.

“Yah Sooji!” Baekhyun dragged you away from them. He took you away to an empty hallway and slammed you up on the wall. “You smell like alcohol.”

“Of course.” You snickered, “What do you want, huh?”

“You.” Baekhyun slurred, pinning you to the wall. His face inched closer to your neck. Your breath hitched. You could feel his hot break nearing your neck.

“Yah! Baekhyun, we talked about this didn’t we.” You pushed him away.

“I can’t wait anymore.”

“Then go look for another girl. There are a lot there.” You pointed towards the crowd.

“There… are a lot.” He smirked and intensified his gaze at you, “But I only want you.”

You started laughing like it sounded ridiculous. Baekhyun can be preposterous at times. You pushed him away and walked away to the crowd. But soon, you found yourself hoisted back up on the wall, legs wrapped around his waist.

“YAH!!!” You struggled for freedom but Baekhyun kept sniffing you like a dog. “Stop this! Before I… give… in.”

He simpered and said, “That’s the initial plan.”

B O O M

 


A/N: Yep. Cliff-hanging ending. You thought there was going to be a kiss, huh? Sorry it’s hard to write fluffy things. I think I’m gonna cry. That is the boring epilogue, guys. So boring you’re going to die. I’m so sorry. This is good bye T_____T THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'll probably stop writing for a while bc i need rest yeah rest so yea T___T

thank you to all my subscribers i think im going to cry dkfnkldsgkrhgr T____T

and sorry for this disappointing epilogue

BYE!!!! ^^

I LOVE YOU EVERYONE!!! AND MY CRACK FIC LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!!