New Husband

The Ex-Girlfriend

No One’s POV

“Where are you going?” I asked groggily, while rubbing my eyes. Baekhyun was packing his clothes. He zipped the luggage and looked at me. “Oh… SM Town Singapore.”

“How did you know?” He creased his forehead.

“My classmates give me too much information.” You snickered. It wasn’t even a month that you were in school but you felt like it. They were spazzing to you at every time possible.

Yes, you’ve gained friends. Well not really “friends” but people who’d keep you entertain in school, especially when Sehun’s away.

“Too bad you’re not coming.” Baekhyun gave you a sad smile.

“I have schoo—” You paused when you realized that Baekhyun was being weird again. It would have been okay if he joked saying he’s moving out because he doesn’t like you or something. Or he’d fly to the moon and play among the stars, seeing what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

Lolwat.

“Make sure you bring home the merlion or don’t even think about going back home.” You shot him a glare and walked into the bathroom to wash up and get ready for school.

You realized that maybe it would be best if you repeat some months in high school instead of stopping and slacking at home like a bum. It would keep you busy and away from the cheesy weird strip of Bacon.

“You’re not going to accompany me to the airport and watch me leave?” He yelled from outside.

 


 

“Sooji!!!” Minjung, your seatmate, squealed when you came into the classroom. “Have you seen EXO’s airport pictures? Oh what you’re late… aha! Di—”

“No.” You coldly replied, taking a seat and burying your face on your arm to sleep. With a muffled voice you said, “Do not disturb.”

The latter pouted and scrolled on her phone for more updates. Soon, a few more girls joined her squealing, waking up the daylights of you.

“Didn’t I tell you not to disturb me?” You shot up and glared at them.

“But, look!” One of them pointed to the screen, “Baekhyun looks adorable with that beanie! And and and… horry Chanyeol!! He—”

“Let me see.” You snatched the phone from them and looked through the updates. ‘Wow. I never noticed Chanyeol looked this fine. He was always derping… and oh my Kim Jongin, what have you done to your stylist? He looks idiotic. Kyungsoo’s forehead is adorable. Oh haii tharr Junmyeon. Eww Baekhyun, why are you breathing? Who are these guys…? Is this man a bird or what? Is that… Lu…han? Well well well.’

“See??? They’re so adorable, right?”

“So adorable it would be such good news if they get into a plane crash.” You sarcastically squealed, returning your classmate’s phone. “I don’t even know what you guys find in these weird dorks. Don’t you have any other updates? I mean like from Girls’ Generatio—”

“You like Soshi unnis?? You should have said earlier!” Minjung grined and typed something in her phone before showing it to you. “Look! They’r—”

“Stop spazzing please.” You slammed your hands on the desk and stood up, grabbing your bag on the floor and hurling it to your shoulder. “I’m going home.”

“But classes haven’t even started.”

“Bye.” You smirked and opened the classroom door, only to be greeted by your Arts teacher. He shot you a look, raising one of his thin waxed eyebrows. “Step aside.”

“Miss Lee, I—”

“Tch…” You smirked, pushing his shoulder slightly and walking away, curtly. The teacher turned his head towards your direction, taken aback by your attitude. ‘Somebody has to read ‘How to Deal With Rude People Like Lee Sooji.’’

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I wonder what Sooji is doing right now? We just landed on Singapore and we’re on our way to the hotel. Pffft. I really feel disappointed that Sooji didn’t want to come.

Oh dear that sounded so wrong.

I just wanted her to come so we could be friends. So I could earn her trust and continue on with my plan to make her life miserable. Bwahahahahahahahaha! I needed a big revenge. She glued my Girls’ Generation albums!!! Like what the hell? I used my own savings to buy those.

I didn’t scold her about this because I want to give her a big revenge. A big big one, she’d never forget. I think I might need Jongdae hyung’s help though.

“We’re roommates again. Ew.” Chanyeol frowned at me. This derp. He used to like me so much. Now, he’s pushing me away???

“What the hell, Chanyeol? Ever since I moved out of the dorm you keep on showing me hatred!” I scowled at him.

“Just kidding, hyung.” He chuckled, draping his long arm around my neck. “So… tell me, how’s you and Sooji doing, huh? Have yo—”

“No and never will.” I gritted my teeth. “Don’t be a big ert, Yeol.”

“But… okay, I was just curious.” He made some weird hard gestures and we reached our room. He slid the card key in and squealed in delight in the sight of the hotel room.

It was big and the light from outside gave the room a bright atmosphere. Yeah, the windows were big.

“Huwaaaw!” Luhan suddenly appeared behind us and barged into our room. He got on the bed and jumped up and down. I swear I can hear the bed creaking. “This is sooo fun!!!”

“Yah Luhan hyung!” I charged to him, pulling his wrist to get him off the bed. “Do this in your room with Minseok hyung.”

“I like it here, Baek.” He grinned at me, enlarging those doe eyes of him. “Chanyeol can we exchange rooms?”

“Hmm…” Chanyeol tapped his chin.

Please no. Chanyeol, don’t! I don’t want to sleep in one room with this overly adorable deer. Not that me and Luhan hyung weren’t on good terms but I need BaekYeol Talks at Night.

“I’ve made my decision.” Chanyeol smiled creepily. “Enjoy my dear hyungs. I guess we have to put our ‘BaekYeol Talks at Night’ show on hold.”

“Oh my gosh hahahahahahaha.” Luhan started cracking up. “Y-you g-guys have your own s-show? I mean a pretend show? Sheesh… kids.”

“Maybe you and Baekhyun should make one later!” Chanyeol suggested, “I’m going now, dwarfs. See you at rehearsals.”

“Success!” I heard Luhan whisper.

“Hyung, you’re not planning something… right?”

“I am.” He smiled maniacally, slowly turning his head on my direction. “I’ll you Byun Baekhyun.”

“YAAAHH!” I screamed, running around the room. He chased me and kept laughing. Somebody save me!!! Is he on sugar high? “Stoooop hyung!!”

“I was kidding.” He stopped chasing me and shook his head. “I just wanted to spend more quality time with my fellow cutie pie. The dog and the deer… aww.”

 

 

Your POV

“My life is so boring.” I sighed, walking around the streets of Myeongdong. I was walking aimlessly and my feet brought me to this shopping district. Wow. I didn’t even complain that I was walking much.

‘Dumb ways to die

So many dumb ways to die

Dumb ways to di…e

So many dumb ways to die’ I heard a faint music coming from a music store. What on earth is that??? Dumb ways to die??? Holy crap… are you serious? There’s a song like this?

I fished out my phone from my skirt pocket and searched for that song. I’m still wearing my uniform okay.

Stand on the edge of a train station platform…

“That’s so cool. Maybe I should try this some time.” I laughed to myself and noticed that I’m probably looking like some idiotic girl laughing at my phone. I kept it in my pocket and walked around.

I kept on humming its tune while walking. It gave me the LSS. I’d really try some of them like hiding in the clothes dryer. Or I’ll put Baekhyun inside and watch him die.

HOHOHOHOHO.

My sadistic thought continued on until I ran into a pet shop. Huwaaaaw! The puppies looks so cute! I’m really a loner at home right now because Baekhyun’s away and his groupmates are too. Should I buy one and keep it?

Without a doubt, I walked inside the petshop and looked for someone similar to Monggu ang Jjanggu. Yes, yes! Kai’s dogs. They’re so adorable. I envied him because he had dogs at home, while I don’t.

I really wanted one but my parents didn’t like pets at home. And went I moved into Japan, I didn’t want to sound bothersome to those whom I live with. Yeah, I lived with a family not in an apartment. Apparently, I was a minor back then and my dad handed me over to his friend.

They were nice, but I didn’t really want to bother them.

So, I’m getting a dog, now that I’m living alone.

With another dog, Baekhyun.

“Don’t you have furry brown dogs?” I asked the clerk, “The small ones that look like dolls?”

“You mean a Malpalryang (toy poodle)?” She frowned slightly and shook her head. “We have sold the Malpalryang to a customer just a while ago.”

“Okay.” I nodded my head and pouted. I badly wanted that dog. I can use it to scare Baekhyun. When he comes home, he’ll see it on top of the dining table and he thinks it’s a dog doll so he carry it to his arms and then when the dog barks and move…

BAM!

Instant Baekbaek scream!

Just then I came across this white fluffy dog. I glanced on its details and it was a Samoyed. Cool. Sounds like Android. Whuuut? Alright, I’m going to purchase this.

“Miss!” I waved to the clerk, “I’m getting this.”

She walked out of the counter and took the dog out of his cage. She put him in a dog carrier and I stopped her.

“No, I’ll just but a dog leash.” I smiled at her. It’s probably hot inside that cage and I wouldn’t risk my new dog getting heatstroke inside. “It would be nice if I could walk him home.”

“Ah… sure.” She nodded and wore him a collar with the leash. Perfect.

I paid her, taking the dog in my arms as I walked out of the petshop. I suddenly remembered one line form the song. Keep a rattlesnake as a pet…

I am keeping a pet. But he’s not a rattlesnake. He’s a dog, so he wouldn’t be biting my eye and killing me, right? Right.

Just making sure.

“Waaah… Kim Jongin, you better ready your dogs! I already have one!” I ruffled the dog’s fur and sneezed. Eeep. “I shall name you Baekhyun.”

Ha! He’s now my husband.

A real dog.

 


A/N: Hi guyyyys!! Did I make a fast update, huh? Lol. I ditched school today soo.... PARTY ROCK!!! Sooo Luhan and Baekhyun are in one room. Sooji bought a dog... hmmm :))) Anyways I not sure if Baekhyun and Luhana re roommates. I'm not a SASAENG! Heck, I'm not even in Singapore :(( SMT Singaporee T___T

@epicurean: I know!!! XDXD pmsl yay! I did!!!

@pandagirl753: HAHAHAHA CHILDISHNESS! Yes yes :)))

@ehminnie_18: ngek!! panoodin mo!! nakakatakot pero masaya! AHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

@Hismystericsmile: Grabe ka naman! XDXD ganyan talaga