O____O

The Ex-Girlfriend

Did I just hear that? She thought we were bodyguards? Oh for the love of bacon. Don’t I look like some superstar? Ugh… Let me leash on her!

But before I could, Chanyeol laughed. “No. We’re artists under him. What about you? Are you a trainee?”

“Well, you could say that.” She shrugged.

For a trainee, you’re making a bad name for yourself.

 

No one’s POV

“Ahh… you must be someone big then.” Chanyeol scratched his nape, “I mean, he even wanted you escorted from the airport. Anyway, sorry about that.”

“No, it’s fine.” You slapped the air, ‘Of course I’m someone big. I’m his daughter, not some trainee.’

You and Chanyeol continued chatting as they lead you to Lee Sooman’s office. While, Baekhyun was ranting about you here and there. He kept on complaining about your voice.

“She sounds like a dying frog.” He muttered low. “But she barely spoke. Still! Her voice is a dead frog’s voice.”

“Sooji-ssi, we’re here. Good luck with Lee Sooman.” Chanyeol gave you a small pat on the head. “I’ll see you around.”

“Okay.” You shrugged and entered the office.

“Better not.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and walked away. “Finally. Now, where are you Kim Junmyeon?”

 


 

 

Listen, can you feel it? My heart is racing The song played as Exo-K danced to their fourth run of History. It was part of their morning routine to dance to every song before turning in to their hardcore practices. They were already dancing to D. O.’s part when a knock came in.

“Hold up,” Shim Jaewon, Exo-K’s choreographer paused the music and opened the door. It was Lee Sooman’s secretary. They had a few words before Jaewon nodded and slightly closed the door. “Baekhyun, President Lee wants to talk to you.”

Baekhyun almost spat out the water inside his mouth, as Chanyeol patted his shoulder apologetically.

“Condolence, hyung.” Kai smirked, earning a glare from the older boy.

Baekhyun reluctantly got out of the practice room and followed the secretary. He made a few right and left turns before stopping in front of the conference room. He twisted the door knob open and ushered Baekhyun in.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

What the heck did I do? Did I upset him? Oh my got. No… I don’t want to lose my job.

I followed his secretary to the conference room, and he opened the door for me to enter. As soon as I got in, I immediately noticed that girl. She was hugging her knees, in a disturbing manner. Disturbing, because she is wearing a dress.

A dress, really?

Ugh. Girls these days.

Wait. Oh she has boxers on.

What? Boxers?!?!?!

I blinked.

What the hell?

Didn’t she say she was a trainee? Now what is she doing in the conference room?  Did she think this room is some kind of playground? Aish…

 “Shh.” She hissed, placing a finger on her lips. “Act like I’m not around, okay?”

What the? For a trainee, she’s quite… ehem.

 

Your POV

Oh… kay? This weird guy staring at me like I’m some painting at a museum? Sure, I’m good-looking an all but you don’t have to stare at me, dude.

“Shh.” I hiss, bringing my finger to my lips. “Act like I’m not around, okay?”

What’s his name again?

Babboon?

Whatever. I’m not even sure if he understood me. I mean, my sjdbab-friend before couldn’t understand me every time I try to tone down my voice.

I hear the conference doors open again. Who is it this time? Seriously, I don’t even know why my father bothered to call me and ask me to come to his office. Yeah, his office. You jerk, my father is freaking Lee Sooman. The infamous and worst CEO, majority say. Call him all you want, the hell I care.

“Oh, Baekhyun you’re already here.” I hear my father’s funny voice. “Where’s Sooji?”

Good. Now he’s looking for me.

Mr. Babboon, you better not reveal my hiding place.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

“Oh, Baekhyun you’re already here.” President Lee says as he steps inside the conference room. His eyes make a quick scan around the room and asks me, “Where’s Sooji?”

Hiding.

Tch…

What do I have to do with her? We barely spoke! Did she perhaps… O___O

Report me?

OH YOU DAMNED GIRL!

President Lee shook his head and slammed his palms on the table, yelling, “LEE SOOJI! AISH… STOP HIDING!”

I hear a groan under the table and a small thump before she came out and stood up. She rubbed her head and straightened her clothes. She probably hit her head. Haha. Stupid.

“You’re no fun.” She snickered, plopping herself on one of the swivel chairs. Wow, this girl sure is homey, huh?

“Okay.” He cleared his throat and shifts his look from her to me. I gulped. What did I do wrong? “You two know that I might not be living long. And so I want to make sure tha—“

“No worries. I’ll handle your funeral. I’ll make sure your coffin is pink and studs, okay?” She said lazily, which shocked me. How can she be this disrespectful to him, when she’s just a new trainee.

“Could you at least respect him? For a new trainee, you’re making a bad name for yourself.” I whispered to her, feeling victorious that I was able to reprimand her. But, she giggled and shrugged. At least, she stopped interrupting his speech. I tuned out and stared at a random speck on the wall until I heard him say something about marriage.

“BWO???” We both looked at him with shocked expressions.

 


A/N: YOOOO! Can somebody do me a favor and burn down my school? loljk!! Anyways, thanks for all the love <3 and even though you hate me it's okay. Hate is a special kind of love :P Omg where did I learn that o____o Please subscribe, comment and enjoy reading ^^

@kpoplover94: wahahahaha thank you ^^

@CaptainV-neck: pmsl xDXD mega-derps? we shall see. Thank you ^^

@iAsianfriend: waaaah thnak you :3 jlhgrrjyjyr

@an0nymous: heh! XD hahahahhahaha you laughed because that's what you plan to do when kai comes! loljk