She's Away

The Ex-Girlfriend

“I don’t.” You smirked. “I just thought that would shut him up. It worked, didn’t it?”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun facepalmed.

“Fine. If you’re not coming, then don’t.” Chanyeol pouted, “But, you’ll have to make it up for me. I’ll call you later when I have decided what you should do to make up for your absence. Got that, dongsaeeeng?”

“Ok. Fine. As long as you don’t mooch too much money from me.” You snickered, “Or I’ll emasculate you.”

“Whew. I almost thought she… bluhhh.” Baekhyun mumbled and left with Chanyeol.

 


 

Baekhyun opened the bedroom door, only to find you getting all the clothes, most of them, from your closet and shoving them into a big luggage bag.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun gasped. ‘Where the hell is she going? Is she moving?’

You sniffed, “I- I can’t take it anymore…”

“What?” Raising an eyebrow, Baekhyun lurched forward.

“You’re hurting me.” You, seemed to, cried and wiped your tears. “This isn’t working. You and me… it’s jus—I’m leaving.”

“What are you talking about?” Baekhyun widenened his eyes, completely confused and shocked about what was happening. In what way did he hurt you? He couldn’t recall anything.

“Got you.” You smirked, turning around. You laughed so much, your stomach hurt and you had to crouch down to the floor to spank the carpeted floor. “You’re such a loser!!!”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He didn’t like that you always found a way to troll him. Maybe he should unleash the inner Baektroll he’s been hiding ever since you came. He opted not to be his troll self, but since you’re asking for it.

Let’s get it on!

“Then where are you going? Moving out?” He asked, “Because if you are, I’ll help you move out so you can get out of my sight this instant.”

“I’m flying to Japan for a few days.”

“Why?”

“There’s stuff that I need to buy.”

“Buy online. Have it shipped. Why do you—”

“You don’t care. Bleh.” You threw a random piece of clothing at him and realized it was your underwear. Baekhyun gave you a flabbergasted look and smirked while you made a flounder face and bleated, “Eeeeeep.”

“I see, you do have the hots for me. I know I’m freaking irresistible and everyone wants me in bed.” He cockily said, with intolerable saccharine in his voice. “But I never expected someone was really this desperate.”

You picked up your underwear on the floor and shoved it into your luggage, zipping it up and lifting it off from the bed. “I’m leaving.”

“Well, don’t you want to go for a round?” Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows.

You sharply turned your head to him and shot him a death glare.

“I’m being nice and submissive, if you want it, you got it.”

“Dirty-talking doesn’t suit you.” You rolled your eyes. Though it was undeniable that your cheeks were already burning red and your insides were going loco. It’s as if, someone had planted a bomb inside your body and you’re ready to explode in anytime possible.

“Okay.” He shrugged, carrying the dog, which was lying on the small bed you bought for it, and lifting its paw to wave good bye to you. “Say byeee to mommy. Buh-bye mommy.”

“Ugh, just get away you ugly peasant!” You charged towards him, jabbing his forehead with your index finger. “I am not his mommy. Moreover, you are not his daddy. Okay! You’re crazy. If you want to—urgh whatever then call a hook-up!”

It was Baekhyun’s turn to laugh as soon as you left and slammed the apartment door close.

“Aww… Sooji, looks like Sooji is mad.” Baekhyun chuckled to himself, shaking his head. “Sooji-ception.”

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

“Aww… is Baekkie bored at home because no one’s around but Chanyeol?” Chanyeol cooed, when Baekhyun appeared in front of their doorstep.

“Shut up. The dog’s name is not Chanyeol.” I rolled my eyes and tugged on the dog’s leash. The dog crawled his way inside the Exo-K dorm, earning everyone’s attention.

“Homaygaaaash! Baekhyun, you have a dog!!!” Xiumin dove from the couch to the floor. Stupid. “He’s so cute! What’s his name?”

“Sooji.” I grinned, from ear to ear. They all gawked at me.

“You named him after your wife?” Tao raised his eyebrow, giving off an intimidating atmosphere.

“Duh. She named him after me, so I’ll name him after her. Revenge!”

“But… no! That’s not possible!” Chen whined and started using different hand gestures, “Look, you can’t just name a dog once it has been named. Unless, it is a stray dog or what. But that is your dog. And it… okay I’m probably talking nonsense here.”

Yes, Kim Jongdae. Just sit down and shut up.

“Sooji bought a dog, huh?” Kai smirked, shaking his head.

“How did you know she bought it?” Suho inquired, coming from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn in his hand. “Popcorn, anyone?”

“Hey, Junmyeon, you don’t give the prey to the predators when the game’s not yet even starting!!!” Kris whined, running out of the kitchen to steal the bowl from Suho.

“I just know.” Kai chuckled, “Believe me, I’m the reason why she bought herself a dog.”

“Stop being such a conceited jerk, Jongin.” Luhan whacked Kai’s head. “We all know that it’s because of Monggu and Jjanggu.”

“Still! Those are my dogs. My. I. Hohoho.”

“Uhm… guys, we’re here but we can’t understand you!” Xiumin rolled his eyes, “What’s with you and Baekhyun’s wifey??”

“We’re best friends.” Kai and Luhan said in unison and laughed together.

Liar. Luhan, you’re a liar.

You’re not just her best friend. You’re her freaking ex-boyfriend.

Or maybe not. I won’t believe that lie until Sooji tells me. Who knows? Maybe they were just best friends who were really close but then Luhan hyung betrayed her. Or Luhan hyung found a new best friend, so Sooji got really mad. Or, Luhan confessed to her, but she friend-zoned him but because Luhan hyung was a psycho, he did some sort of stuff that Sooji didn’t like.

Ha! That must be it!

Luhan hyung’s a psycho!

“I knew it!” I smirked in victory.

“What?” They all gawked at me.

Ooops.

“What?” I blinked at them innocently I crouched down to meet the eye-level of the dog and gave him a pat on the head. Since Sooji’s absent for some days, you’ll be my Sooji.

Ew.

This means, I will torture you!!! Because Sooji is so mean. I don’t like her. I don’t like her a bit. She’s immature and mean. I don’t like mean girls. I like Mean Girls 1 and 2.

She’s one of the worst people you’ll ever meet

 

 

Sooji’s POV

“Ugh this is soooo stupid!!!” I groaned, upon stepping foot into Japan’s biggest record store. Why am I even here? It’s freaking chillier in Japan. Like 45678 times than South Korea. “I can just have it shipped or get one from my father but what am I doing?”

“Just because I didn’t come to his party.” I blew a raspberry. Chanyeol, I’m going to kill you when I get home. You know what he asked me to do to make up for my absence?

Flashback

“Wakey wakey… Soojina!!!”

When I opened my eyes to wake up, I first saw Chanyeol’s creepy baby face in blur. He was at least, two inches away from me which was very creepy. It’s like, you’re face to face with Shomba.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” I screamed, making sure I sprinkle saliva to his face.

“Accck!” He straightened up and wiped his face using my blanket. How dare you!!! “Ewww Sooji! I was just trying to wake you up!”

“Where’s Baekhyun?” I crinkled my eyebrows, sitting up before sliding my legs off the bed. I shifted my sight to my dog’s bed and found it empty. “AND WHERE’S MY DOG???”

I should give my dog a proper name. Like real proper, no one would be confused.

Best example, Baekhyun.

“They took an early morning jog.” Chanyeol grinned at me, subtly taking a glance on his watch. “Okay so, since Baek’s not here, I should tell you what I should tell you.”

“…”

“You think I forgot about you making up for your absence?” He raised his eyebrow and wiggled his finger in front of me, “No. No. No. No. You’re going to do something. And you can’t cheat on this!”

“What is that? An exam?” I rolled my eyes, “No cheating? Blech… Who does not cheat?”

“Just. Don’t. Cheat. Okay!” He spat, “It’s Baekhyun’s birthday next week so you have to get him this!”

“I’m going to buy that dope something? No can do!”

I don’t know how Chanyeol managed to make me say yes. And when I did all he told me was.

“Get your to Japan and buy that Girls’ Generation album! The pink white one!” He said, “The latest one I think.”

“WHY MUST I GO TO JAPAN?”

“To make it more special?” He chuckled, “Remember, you glued all his album pages together. Now at least have the heart to do that simple thing. No cheating.”

“How did you know it was… me???” I gaped at him. IF he knew, then Baekhyun knows too. How did he know?

“Who else would have the gut to glue those glorious pages but you!” Chanyeol rolled his eyes, as if my question was the stupidest question ever. “And, you live on the same house. We don’t sneak in here, you know?”

And so, here I am, looking for that damned album. I don’t know why I can’t even dare cheat. I know I can but there’s something telling me not to.

“Hmm… what if, I glue these too?” I chuckled and walked around. Argh. Where can I find that album?

“Is there something I can help you with?” An attendant asked me in Japanese.

“No thanks, peasant.” I brushed past her and scanned the shelves. It must be here. A big K-POP was labeled on top of the shelf. Little did I know that I was looking for a Japanese album. “A pink white one? Aren’t all their albums pink? Or maybe except the other ones but mostly, pink and white!!!”

I made a run for the Gee album when my eyes recognized it. This must be it! Pink and white! “But this isn’t newly released.”

“Is it Gee or this one?” I furrowed my eyebrows, picking up the Girls’ Generation album and soon, my hands were full of their pink and white colored albums. And before I could even decide to purchase them all, this certain pink box caught my sight. I instinctively dropped the other albums and took it.

“This must be it!” I grinned to myself and casually walked to the counter, completely ignoring the Japanese attendant who was calling my attention because I dropped six albums to the floor, and maybe they broke.

But I don’t care.

Bleh.

“I don't need those.” I clicked my tongue and walked out of the store with Baekhyun’s new album from me. , you better take care of this because I bought it. I don’t buy just for anyone.

Not even my parents nor Sunny have received anything from me. If there were persons whom I have spent something for, they would be Jongin and Kai. Er… whuut? I mean… Jongin, Taemin and Luhan.

And now, Baekhyun.

 

 


A/N: Heeeeeeellooo~ I'm really sorry if the story's a bit slow and that i'm updating slow :( School's being a big meanie T__T Plus this week was soooooo busy. I was working on different props and all that ngubsdruibeigbe-ness. I'M SO TIRED :< but anyway, I'm happy I got to update today hurraaaah! //throws confetti//

@Promi53ToB3li3v3: You do??? THANK YOUU!!! :D

@shin_kyung: WEEHOO LOL

@myADDiCTION22: Erppp errppp... I think Baekhyun's being sarcastic though :/

@Hismystericsmile: WSAHAHA OK NA KASI MAY AWARD NAMAN EXO! :D wahhahahahahahha mapawis yung ilong e

@lei-jjang: Baekhyun being used hasn't been released fully yet! Wait until I unleash it >:)) i'm so bad idk why...smh. Ehehehehehehe... that would be a secret :P

@ehminnie_18: okay if you say so ^^ wahahhahahahhahaha baekbaekk loser

@iamEXOTIC8: Thank youuu! Yes yes, belated happy birthday to Chanyeol!!! And Yuri too!!!! T____T

@Tarsier: JUSMEE KA! NAKAKALOKA KA INDAY BUMBAY! IBIGTI KAYA KITA? O KATAYIN? O LECHONIN? LECHONG TARSIER GUSTO MO!?!?!? nakapunta na kong bohol no!!! :P 

@ParkHeeRa: They are? Wow! Bwahahhahaha XD IKR! Super tili ako sa bahay tas pinagalitan tuloy akjo ng kapatid ko >< IKR!! OMG BAEKYEOL SUPEEEER LAGKIT! AND KAISOO HORYY SNOIDNOWDFNQWF MY OTP T____T SO SWEET! hi guys i'm kaisoo-ual

@pandagirl753: HAHHAHAHA C:

@sunflee_: Chanyeol the dog sounds nice!!! But it's still unnnamed because mnefgbweriugfbebfg XDXD

@Insoogirl69: Awwww... we shall put some jealous part for the both of them soon, okay??? Just wait wahahhaha 

@capitalHS: Ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Are you serious? lol thank you but nahhh i'm not funny