Slap

The Ex-Girlfriend

“I did ask! But you always diverted the topic!” Kai whined, flapping his arms wildly and stomping his ugly feet.

“You did?” You titled your head and shrugged, “I didn’t know. It must ha—“

“Oh, good! You three are here too!” The door flung open and in came Lee Sooman’s booming voice. “I have called the others to come. I’m going to make a big announcement.”

He made himself comfortable on one couch, his head resting on his arms as he looked at the ceiling.

“Effects of aging.” You mumbled and high-fived Sunny.

Soon, different artists came inside the practice room for Lee Sooman’s big announcement. Some of them recognized you because they were old trainees, especially Taemin who was part of your little gang with Kai and Luhan.

“Sooji-ah!” Taemin pinched your cheeks and shook you left and right, “You’re still cute like before! Did you drink a lot of banana milk, huh?”

“I drank Yakult.” You said monotonously, that came out a bit muffled because Taemin still got a hold of your cheeks.

“What did you say?!!?!?!” His eyes widened and he slapped you hard on the cheek, leaving a big red mark of his big manly palm. “You drank Yakult!!! And that’s not the way you should be talking to your Taemin oppa!”

 

Your POV

 I shot my eyes wide open after Taemin slapped me. It stung. It stung real bad. Even more painful than Baekhyun’s. Ugh do I look like some slapping board?

“Yah! Lee Taemin!” Kai rushed to me in rescue. He cupped my face and blew on the red mark on my cheek. You're probably having massive Kai feels right now, huh? He turned to Taemin and leashed on him.

The others watched in amusement and my father was laughing like a mad man on the couch.

WOW.

“Why did you do that?” I took a double take and glared at Taemin.

Taemin looked over Kai’s shoulder and walked up to me, “Did it hurt? I’m so sorry Soojina. Taemina’s sorry! It’s just that… you’re a little too stoic! You were a hyperactive kid before…”

Oh yeah.

I was.

“I—“

“Enough with the catching up, kids.” My father cut me off. “Okay, I gathered you all to tell you that, that girl over there is my daughter, Lee Sooji. And she’s now engaged with Baekhyun, over there. That’s it!”

WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!!

So what I heard a while ago was… HOMG

That's an even more harder slap on the cheek!

“Yah! Old man, are you serious?” I fumed up at him, pushing aside your Super Junior oppas and BoA unnie to make my way to him. “Are you crazy? You’re going to marry me off to... to this… flat faced dog?”

“I don’t look like I’m joking, right?” He smirked. He stood up from the couch and leaned to my ear, whispering. “If you didn’t accidentally sign the marriage contract when I came to Japan, this wouldn’t happen.”

“Oh that…” I blanked out, staring at the wall.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Did she just call me a flat-faced dog? This is madness! Oh good heavens, what have I done for you to torture me, huh? And I’m engaged with her?!?!?! This can’t be happening.

“Chanyeol!!! What do I do???” I tugged on his sleeve. “I don’t want to marry her! Just look at her! She looks… disturbing!”

“She does not.” Chanyeol grinned and gave me a small pat, “She’s pretty. Just a little y and stoic but, I think it’s fine.”

“Finally! Chanyeol said something with sense!” Taeyeon chirped from the side. “I agree with Chanyeol. Although, she’s not really stoic.”

“I know! She used to bombard my dance practice just to watch me dance.” BoA slung an arm around Taeyeon. “That’s why everyone thought she was some troublesome trainee.”

I DON’T CARE!!!! I don’t like her okay!

“Wasn’t she the culprit of the mysterious knocks we always hear before? I mean, I caught her once knocking on every door in one hallway and then running away.” Yunho chuckled, “That kid! What happened to her?”

She’s better off with Chen hyung!

“See! That’s why I slapped her!” Taemin tutted, raising his index finger. “To drive away the bad spirit that possessed her! And because she drank Yakult instead of Banana Milk!”

 “Why do you make such a big deal with the banana milk?” Jonghyun glared at him, “Look! The big red mark of your palm is still visible on her face!”

“She looks better with it though.” I cackled, “Right. She looks pretty! Only when she has that big red mark of her face. Taemin, do me a favor… slap her all the time, okay?”

 


 

The next day, Baekhyun was summoned into the conference room to sign the marriage contract. He felt about it since he didn’t really like the idea of getting married. Especially to you. But when he talked about it with his parents, he’d rather agree to marry you.

Flashback

“Eomma, why her?!??!!” Baekhyun complained to his mother. “I can agree on anything but this! Why do I have to marry her? She’s so meaaaan!”

“Look son, you’re not supposed to marry her.” Mrs. Byun sighed, “You’re supposed to marry Mr. Nam’s daughter. What’s her name again? Er… Joohyun? Yeah! Joohyun! But Mr. Lee’s daughter accidentally signed the contract so we had no choice but to go with it.”

‘NAM JOOHYUN??? That troll giant?’ Baekhyun thought. He mentally stabbed the said girl 234567890 times. ‘That girl… eeesh! Just because she’s a centimeter taller than me she’s calling me a midget. OH dear, I don’t want to remember that night mare!’

“We don’t see any problem with it though, son.” Mr. Byun chuckled. “Mr. Nam sees no problem as well. He says we would still be business partners and since his daughter has a boyfriend, it would be a convenience.”

 

“Look, Baekhyun you don’t have to do this!” You slammed your palms on the contract to stop him from signing. “I can get you a new copy. You go marry the girl you’re really supposed to marry. Please, you don’t have to sign this contract!”

“Give me that.” Baekhyun reached out for the contract but you ran to the other side of the conference room. “Hey! I want to sign that, okay?”

“Look, Baekhyun I’m sorry about signing this contract. I know you want to ma—What??” You blinked, “Y-you w-want t-t-o s-s-sig-sign this?”

“Yes.” Baekhyun nodded, “Now give that to me.”

“But… yo—“ You paused and placed your hands on your hips, “You like me, do you?”

Baekhyun scoffed, like it was the most hilarious thing he has ever heard. “Of course not. Look, Sooji,” He copied you, placing his hands on his hips, “If I won’t get married to you, then I would be married off to someone else I really hate more. Plus, I would be destroying a relationship. So I’d rather marry you, okay?”

You gulped, processing what he just said. “You think this is some kind of joke?”

“Well?” He shrugged, chuckling. “I can always get a divorce.”

“You won’t.” You firmly said and glared at him, “Once we get married, we’re never ever going to get a divorce. Not even an annulment or separation. So… think wisely.”

“Okay then. It’s not like I can’t cheat on you and you can’t cheat on me.” He smiled, “Now let me sign that.”

“Wouldn’t you even consider what I want? I don’t want to marry you!”

“But you signed that contract, right? It doesn’t need your signature anymore.” Baekhyun smirked and walked around the table towards you. He snatched the contract from you and signed it. “It needs mine. There.”

“Fine.” You breathed out, “There’s no turning back now, Hyung Baekbyun!”

With that you left the conference room with a bang.

“My name’s Byun Baekhyun!”

 

Your POV(Play!) so you'll have the feels :P

I slammed the door shut. This Baekhyun loser is pissing me off! He agreed with the marriage because he doesn’t want to marry that girl he hates. What have I done to deserve this?

Right, I did date a lot of Japanese men and turned them down after they pay for the bill.

I’m awesome, aren’t I?

Say hi to the awesome Lee Sooji.

OSOM LAYER!

“I’m going to make your life a living and rotten hell.” I mumbled but after a few seconds I lost it. “AHHHHHH!!!! This is so aggravating!”

What about Luhan?

Wait, what about him?

Hey! It’s not like that. What I mean is, I’m still plotting the best revenge for him. He broke up with me, okay. Saying stuffs that would really hurt, especially if you’re a girl. I’m a girl and I’m really sensitive although it doesn’t show.

I walked aimlessly and stopped in front of a vending machine. Of course, I’d get myself a drink. What else would I do with a vending machine?

After receiving the can of coke, I popped in open and took a long swig that lasted for hours. Joke.

“Aish… it’s been two years but the memory’s still fresh.” I sighed. There wasn’t a day that I wasn’t thinking of him. I hate him so much! Why did he have to do that? He could have just broken up with me. He didn’t have to insult me!

Why does he have to break my heart too?

I found myself standing at the rooftop.

“You think I’d come running to get you back?!?!?!” I yelled, shouting out my long suppressed feelings. “NO! NO LUHAN! NEVER! You’re not that special, okay?”

I hate you so much, Luhan!

“Why do I keep thinking of you? You’ve left me physically but you’re still in my heart, do you know that?” I mumbled, falling on my knees, crying my heart out. It’s been two years since I cried this much. I hate South Korea. I hate this country for bringing back sad memories. For refreshing the deep cuts my heart has.

“ARGHHHH!” I screamed with all my might. I’m probably losing my voice.

“Sooji?” I heard a sleepy voice from nowhere.

I widened my eyes.

Oh my gosh! Who could it be!

Did he hear me? My life is doomed. Asdfghjkl!!!

I wiped my tears and pretended to be okay.

“I’m okay.” I exhaled, fooling myself.

“Sooji-ah is that you?”

 


A/N: Hello guys ^^ So... does anyone here know Nam Joohyun, who according to Baekhyun is the giant troll? O___O XDXDXD enbfuiewbfebfeq anyways i'm having my exams this week so wish me luck!!! ^^ i really need to pass or else i might not go to the concert on january! SNSD INFINITE AND EXO ARE COMING TO MY COUNTRY GUYYYYS ;AAAAA; PARTYY !!!! I'm having feels ;AAA; anyways, i know it's too early for drama but i was listening to a dramatic song -________________- sorry. it wouldn't happen again!!! never

@Nicole-: Wahahahhahahahhaa XDXD thank you!! Ohmygosh T___T let me creeey ;AAA; you're too nice. Sorry this chapter is a little too dramatic! Different feels 

@iAsianfriend: Roll on the floor all you want! hohohohohohohohohohohohohoho XDXD imma roll like a panda~

@pandagirl753: THANK YOUUUU!!! :>