Baekhyun? Greatly Influenced by Dramas?

The Ex-Girlfriend

Just what on earth did he say?

Chills ran down my spine as heat rushed up into my cheeks. No. No. I couldn’t be like this. I probably look like a total mess. Somebody help. Kai!!!! Chanyeol!!! Suho?!??!?! Sehun?!?!? Kyungsoo??!?!? I need your help guys.

Then, I came up with an idea.

“No.” I smirked, placing my hands onto his cheek and leaned forward before giving him a skull-breaking forehead bump in a swift move. Damn. My head pounded against my skull. He leaned back and held on his throbbing forehead, screaming in agony. Serves you right, mister!

“Why did you do that?” He growled at me.

“Why did you do that?” I asked him back. “You… were… ugh… icky! Just what the hell do you want??!?!”

“CAN’T YOU GUYS STOP SHOUTING AND FIGHTING?!!??!” D. O. yelled from the kitchen, “We’re eating here. So much for being unappetizing.”

“About that…” Baekhyun looked flushed. He rubbed the back of his neck and gave me a sheepish smile. “Let’s eat dinner.”

Really, Baekhyun. Really?

“Can I punch you?” I gritted my teeth and stood up from the couch.

“I just wanted to take our closeness to the next level. You know… intimacy.”

“Look, boy, if you want intimacy you better get inside the bathroom, dive into the toilet and flush yourself.” I gave him the best sarcastic advice I could give him.

Baekhyun’s really possessed but no one can ever deny that Kyungsoo’s cooking is really delicious. The moment my tongue savored the Bulgogi, my whole mouth squealed in delight. It tasted like heaven. Well, if heaven does have a taste.

But, you get what I mean, right?

“Hey, Kyungsoo how much does SM pay you?” I asked him.

He looked up from his from his food, nervously and asked, “Uhh…. Why?”

“Forget that.” I shook my head, “Whatever amount my father pays you, double the price, resign and be my personal chef.”

“Eh???” The six boys looked at me like I had three head, ten eyes, seven noses and three D. O. + Kai-thick mouths.

“Dude, are you serious? You’re seriously buying Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol shook my shoulders. He sobbed messily and pulled his hair in frustration. “I should’ve learned how to cook like D. O.”

“Chanyeol, you’re disgusting. Sooji’s exaggerating. Like hell, she gets all her money from her father.” Kai rolled his eyes and continued eating. “Kyungsoo can cook for you free, just pay us a visit. However… don’t bring fat- with you.”

“Fat-? Baekhyun?” You chuckled and shoved another piece of beef into your mouth, “Shureeeef. Noff Froblemshh.”

 

No One’s POV

“Soojijijijijijijijijijijijiji!!!!! Wake up, honey!” Sehun screamed directly to your ear, making you shot up and glare at him.

“What the fu—”

“Wash up! We still have fifteen minutes left.” Sehun pulled you off the bed, by your arm and shoved you into the bathroom together with the towel and a clean set of school uniform.

You stared at the school uniform for a while and diverted your eyes to him. “What’s the meaning of this?”

“Hurry up, Jiji. We don’t have all day.” He grinned at you and pulled the knob, closing the door shut.

After washing up, you wore the uniform similar to what Sehun was wearing and looked at yourself in front of the mirror. You cringed at the sight of yourself looking like mustard.

“I look like mustard.” You pouted, taking a seat on the dining table. For the very first time, there’s breakfast prepared on the table. Usually, you’d go out and eat breakfast in a local diner or so. “Or a custard. Mustard. Custard. Mu—that’s just the same thing, right?”

Sehun shrugged. “Seems fine to me. Now, eat. We have a few more minutes before the gates close.”

“Why am I going to school? I’m still sleepy!!! It’s bothersome and UGH!!!!” You groaned, shoving the slice of pancake into your mouth and gulping down the glass of milk.

“I’ll tell you later.” Sehun said, his eyes fixated on the clock. He held your wrist and grabbed two bags from the couch before dashing outside your apartment, dragging you with him. “We have to hurry.”

“We’re going to walk to school?” You widened your eyes and pried your wrist away from him. You hated the idea of walking. “And, why are you here? Don’t you have a schedule? I mean, Baekhyun’s out, so you must be out too.”

“Yes. But, I have to follow your father’s orders. And because I’m the only one who’s still in high school, I’m accompanying you or today. Sounds fun, aye?” Sehun wiggled his eyebrows. “And, we’re not walking to school dumb-o.”

“Oh… good. We’re not riding the bus either, right?” Aside from walking, you didn’t like riding the bus or train because half of the time, you’re standing. And if fates do not allow, you’ll be standing for the rest of the ride. When it’s crowded, you can smell the awful armpits of the passengers. “Don’t tell me were riding the bus. Oh Sehun, I’ll turn you into a wheel!”

 


 

“Ugh, that was so disgusting! Eww…” You sobbed, wiping the imaginary sweat on your arms. “We’re never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever going to ride a bus! NEVER!”

“Stop complaining!” Sehun yelled at you. You looked down, frowning. Maybe you overreacted too much. Pfft. You shot him a subtle glare and casually walked into the school gates.

“New student?” The guard asked, eyeing you from head to toe. You nodded and he let you inside.

Sehun managed to catch up with you at the hallway, but before he could even reach out for your shoulder he was mobbed by his fangirls.

“Dammit.” He muttered, flashing a bright smile to the girls and trying to pass through them.

“Where do I go now?” You tapped your chin and looked around the school. Some students gave you a look and whispered to themselves. ‘What the hell? Don’t look at me peasants!’

“Maybe, I should go into the principal’s office.” You said to yourself and open the door into the office. “Hello?”

“Yes?” The school principal turned his swivel chair around and faced you. “Ah… you’re the new student, right?”

You nodded. “I was wondering where I could get my time table.”

“You should be getting it at the registrar’s office but now that you’re here and the first subject has started, I guess I’ll just give you a new one.” He smiled and looked through the drawer.

“Uh… I hope you don’t get the wrong idea but can you put me in all of Sehun’s classes?” You requested and suddenly regretted saying that. You did sound like some fangirl. “He’s my friend, okay? I’m not—”

“Yes, I know miss. Your father informed me.” He gave a dry laugh, handing you a piece of paper that had your schedule. “There. You should get going now.”

“Thank you.” You took the schedule from him and bowed before running to your first class. All eyes were at you the moment you stepped inside the room and casually walked to the empty seat before getting stopped by the teacher.

“Won’t you even bother introducing yourself to us, new student?” He raised an eyebrow.

You blinked, contemplating what surname to use. Lee or Byun? Lee? Byun? Lee? Byun? Lee? Byun? Lee? Byun? “Sooji.”

“Sooji…?” The teacher titled his head. “Ms. Soo?”

“Lee Sooji.” You said flatly and sat on the empty seat.

“How impolite.” Someone hissed from the back of the classroom.

“But, she’s really pretty.” Another one said. “Let’s invite her to lunch, later.”

“We should but she’ll probably join the queenkas.”

“Shut up, peasants.” You mumbled. You hated school ever since because the moment you transferred to middle school, you always received unwanted attention. When you were in high school, you had your hair cut short and because you preferred wearing the men’s uniform, they thought you were some pretty flower boy.

And that was one of the reasons why Luhan courted you. Because he had too many rivals. Not just boys, but also girls. And he was afraid that the girl he liked might be taken away from him.

“Tch… stupid Luhan.” You shook your head.

“Sooji…” Someone whispered from your left side. You turned to him and raised your eyebrow. It was Sehun. “Are you mad at me?”

“Nah.” You yawned, “I thought you were mad at me.”

“Sorry about that.” He scratched his head. “Ah, your bag.”

“Thanks.” You gave him a nod and took your backpack from him. You were quite surprised. You had this bag hidden under the bed because you didn’t want to see it. But, how did Sehun got this? “H-how??”

“Baekhyun hyung gave me that. He told me to fill it up.” Sehun grinned.

“Baekhyun? Aish… I told him not to touch my things. Ugh… tell me, Sehun, am I going to school because of that derpy dog?” You gave Sehun a look and he nodded. “Remind me to send him to the dog pound la—”

“Oh Sehun and Lee Sooji! Get out of the room, now!” The teacher yelled from his desk, his arm pointing straight to the door.

What a nice way of starting with school.

 


 

“How thoughtful of you, Byun Baekhyun!” You groaned, dragging yourself on the couch beside Baekhyun as soon as you got home from school. “I really appreciate the thoughtfulness!

“I know. I’m awesome, right?” Baekhyun smirked, placing his arm around your neck and suffocating you. “At least, you won’t get bored anymore.”

“Yeah, but I’ll have workload as heavy as hell. I hate you!” You took his arm from your neck and twisted it. He grimaced in pain and rubbed his now sore arm. “I even got detention on the very first day.”

“I knew you would.”Baekhyun chuckled, “Was detention fun?”

You gave Baekhyun an incredulous look and scoffed, “It was fuuuuuuun! So fun, I wished you were there! But Sehun made a good company. Sheesh, I think it would be better if I got married to him.”

“Really?” Baekhyun frowned, shooting dagger glares at you. “Fine. I’m packing up.”

“Go! The hell I care!” You rolled your eyes at Baekhyun’s immaturity.

“Sooojiii~” Baekhyun whined, “You’re not even going to stop me?”

“Have you been watching too many dramas?” You cringed, “I thought you were supposed to be readying for your comeback?”

“I am. We are. But Greg gave us some free time tonight. So, are you cooking? Or we’re calling for del—”

“KYUNGSOO!”

 


 

“We knew you’d be here. You came just right in time.” D. O. smirked, coming out of the kitchen holding a big bowl of Ox Bone Soup.

“But, I thought we made it clear not to bring fatty with you.” Chanyeol made a face at Baekhyun, and pulled you next to him. “I heard you came to school today.”

“I did. When I already graduated high school in Japan.” You rolled your eyes. They all gawked at you, mouths hanging open inviting hungry flies to enter. “Yes, yes. I already graduated high school but I don’t have plans going to a university. As if I’d pursue the course I like pftt…”

“But aren’t you around Sehun’s age?” Suho scrounged his nose.

“Yeah but I’m in the same batch as Jongin. So, I graduated a year earlier.” You grinned.

“Why did you study in Japan?” Baekhyun asked, before taking a sip from his bowl.

“Uhh… I wanted to eat shabu shabu and sashimi.” You made an alibi. Whatever the reason was, you weren’t ready to talk to anyone about it.

“Never mind, hyungs. Let’s ignore her!” Sehun blew a raspberry and dug onto his bowl.

“Never serious.” Kai shook his head.

“Why so serioussss…” You whined.

“So raise your glass if you are wrong!” All of them except Baekhyun sang.

“GET YOUR CRAYON!” Baekhyun made the derpiest face of all his derp faces and dance into G- Dragon’s Crayon. “Get your crayon! Uhuh get your coloring book! Get your pencil! Get your ruler! Get cho get choo.”

“Somebody stop him before I lose all my appetite!” Kai growled.

 

Your POV

I know I shouldn’t be hanging alone with Jongin because Su—Junmyeon might punish me again. And a taser being aimed at you isn’t a pleasant sight. I tell you. If my brain neurons die because of the stun gun… I don’t know. Of course, I’ll be alive and breathing but not living.

Because I can’t think.

“Yah! Yah! Sooji!” Jongin snapped his fingers to get my attention. “You weren’t listening… sheesh.”

“Ehe…” I shook my head, slapping my face. “What were you saying?”

“I’m just giving you a reminder that L—” Jongin was cut off when the door burst open, with Kyungsoo holding the door knob.

“Drama time!” He grinned at us and realized that me and Jongin were talking. “Oh… sorry to interrupt. Continue talking… hehe…”

"Back at you... what is it again?" I turned to Jongin, shooting him an inquisitive look in anticipation for his answer.

He looked like he was contemplating whether or not he should tell me what he really wanted to say. His eyes looked hesitant and I wanted to burst into laughter. Seeing Kai this worried is rare. 

"Let's go watch the drama..." Jongin scrambled up from the bed and walked out of the room leaving me.

Wow! I'm okay guys. I'm really okay!

"Pshh... drama time. What's so good about those sappy dramas anyway?" I complained and suddenly thought about Baekhyun's recent acts. He's being very touchy and I don't like it. 

Could it be that he's greatly influenced by dramas? Oh jeez. He is worse than an ahjumma.

 

 


A/N: You guyss! You thought there was going to be a kissing scene, huh? :P Don't forget, I still have the troll living in me. However, the anticipated kiss might be coming soon and very very very random XD Sorry for disappointing ^^

oh and, should Luhan and Sooji meet now?

@pandagirl753:  Suho is a psycho? ?? pmsl. he's just having a crack day like everyone else XD

@iAsianfriend: hohohoohohooo i knooow XD

@Hismystericsmile: sinapian nung multo :))) bumait ba?

@myADDiCTION22: wahahahahaha may karibal na siya! mas matangkad pa! :)))) horror yun! creepy horror! alam mo yung insidious? yun yun!

@sunflee_: hahahahahahaha XD

@ehminnie_18: horror yun! insidious! google mo. so creepy they're smiling and i'm like wtfurrickkkkkk......? :( 

@iamEXOTIC8: cutest couple ever? hohoho wait until i bring a whole lot of cheese :>

@ParkHeeRa; yiheeee ikaw ah :))) bentang benta yun! yayaman ka dun pag ipinagbili

@miyako1747: ansaveeee?

@Selenastelle: Baekhyun has gone crazy just like his Suho hyung! lol. hiiii and thank youuu :))) precious? aww.....

@blingblingforever: hiiiii ^^ baekhyun probably drank too much juice lmao. well... now you should because you might be seeing crack sides of the members XD