Well...

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

“Baekhyunnie hyuuuuung~” Sehun chirped, clutching onto his backpack upon entering their practice room. “Do you like Sooji?”

“What the hell?” Baekhyun choked on his water, “No.”

“Okay. Then she can be my girlfriend, right?” The maknae said dreamily, causing Baekhyun to spit out everything he drank. “Hey… Do I look like a sprout?”

“Ya maknae, what’s with you today?” Suho scratched his scalp.

Sehun happily shared what happened this morning during Chemistry period to his EXO-K hyungs. He said, you were the kind of girl—a beauty with a brain. That you were a very very cool person to ditch all classes without getting marked absent.

“Goodness, Sehun.” Chanyeol stood from his seat and sprinted to the door, “Baekhyun if you don’t like her, I call dibs on Sooji.”

“Hey hyung!!!! I was first!” Sehun ran after Chanyeol.

Kai snickered, shaking his head as he with the other embers followed the two. “Since when was she not a genius?”

 

Sooji’s POV

The orthocenter of th—wait…

I stopped reviewing and quickly hid my reviwer under the treadmill. I can hear Chanyeol and Sehun’s obnoxious voices outside. Oh shoot. Quick!

I have to hide.

They can’t see me in this sta—

“Sooji can you be my girl…” Chanyeol stopped and scanned me from head to toe. “…friend?”

What the hell? Do I look like some three-headed freak with four legs?

“Hyung I sai—WOAAAAH.” Sehun’s eyes widened. He looked around with his mouth dangerously open. A fly will certainly enter that big big hole.

“You’re working out?” Chanyeol gaped at me.

Don’t I look sweaty enough to prove that I was working out? Geez, am I not even wearing proper gym attire?

“No. I’m actually sleeping.” I rolled my eyes.

“Oh my gosh whyyy!” Chanyeol ran to me, holding my shoulders. “You’re not fat!!! Why would you work out?”

“Are you—don’t tell me. You’re debuting, aren’t you?” Sehun gasped, “I knew it. You’re going to be part of a new girl group.”

“What the hell? No!!!” I denied. “Why would I be in a girl group? I don’t even sing and dance!!!”

“But you’re working out and you’re already fit enough.” Chanyeol reasoned out. “And that would only mean one thing… unless…”

“You’re anorexic.” Sehun continued.

YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB I SWEAR I’M GOING TO THROW DUMBBELLS TO YOUR FACES!

“Oh wow!” D.O. came into the room with the four other guys. Alright, I’m really doomed. “At least this room has finally got use. And… Sooji?”

“You’re working out. That’s new.” Jongin nodded his head.

“Tsk…” Baekhyun shook his head. He probably thought I was serious that morning. That I really wanted to have a slim and fit body, like him. Hell no. I don’t like his body. I just feel like I’m too fat.

“Good luck with that, Sooji.” Suho smiled and walked out of the room. Everyone else walked out, excluding Jongin.

“Hmm… say, who’s the reason for all this?” He raised an eyebrow, leaning his onto the stationary bike. “Luhan or Baekhyun? From what Luhan hyung told me way back… he really like y girls. I mean not entirely y but those with slim body. And Baekhyun hyung here, likes Girls’ Generation—who’s fit enough.”

“Your point?” I scowled. What does this scoundrel know? I’d knock his head off if he weren’t my bestfriend.

“Which man are you trying to impress?” He smirked and I threatened to hit him with a dumbbell. “Well, you can’t be seriously doing this for the sake of just getting fitter. Unless…” His smirk turned creepier, “…you’re working out because you’re sooooo jealous of my six pack!!”

“You’re so conceited.” I tsk-ed and took the reviewer out from under the treadmill. OH my goodness. Why did I just get this out?

“You’re reviewing!!!” He squealed, as if a miracle happened. “I knew it. You’re normal too.”

“Whatever.” I flipped on the reviewer and stepped onto the treadmill, catching up slowly with the pace.

“I know you’re a genius. But geniuses review too.” He shrugged, “I bet even Einstein had to review too.”

“Yeah yeah.” I nodded my head dismissively. “I tried keeping a very low profile in school, pretending that I do not care about school when I actually study when no one’s watching. I just prefer self-studying over listening to teachers. They can’t even explain the lectures properly.”

“I don’t know. I still think I learn a lot from them.” He chuckled, “Oh and yeah be careful. Two guys are trying to pursue you because maknae found out about your genius-ity.”

I furrowed my eyebrows and recalled what happened earlier. “Oh… tsss… I just needed to get out of class, immediately. My showing off is only for emergency purposes.”

“I don’t know with you. I’m going. Continue being your nerdy self here and don’t strain too much. You might lose too much water and pass out.” He gave me a pat on the shoulder. Yeah, like you’re my father. Am I now Luke Skywalker and you’re Darth Vader? “And eat lunch. I know you haven’t.”

I rolled my eyes. Why would I eat lunch? I’ll only get fatter.

 

No One’s POV

The working out continued for a while. After dismissal, you’d head to the SM building and work out immediately, while holding onto your reviewer. There were times that you skipped eating dinner because you barely noticed the time. You were too busy reviewing and working out.

A few people like Krystal, Onew and Taemin, who found out about your recent activity had warned you that you were exercising too much. However, that didn’t stop you.

“Aish… Sooji, you don’t even have to work out.” Krystal scoffed, “You’re fine as can be.”

“No.” You shook your head, “Thanks for your concern but nah…”

“Okay, at least take a break and eat lunch!!!” She hissed, pulling you up from the rowing machine. “And shower first. You’re stinky!”

After having lunch with Krystal, you went back to working out. You probably think, you’re growing exhausted and about to pass out because of too much work out? Well, no.

“I give up.” You groaned, wiping your sweat with the small towel. “I want to sleeeeeeep.”

“Baekhyun-ssi, we should go somewhere this weekend.” You heard Yoojung’s squeals from outside.

“Screw this room for not being soundproof.” You muttered, getting out of the room to meet Yoojung and Baekhyun. Yoojung had her arm clinging onto Baekhyun’s. “Well… well… well.”

“Oh hi there Sooji.” She smirked.

You scoffed, raising your eyebrow.

She lifted her chin up discreetly, pointing to your back. You turned around and found Luhan, together with EXO-M. Seems like they just finished their vocal training because they’re coming from the West Wing.

“Baek!” Yoojung nudged Baekhyun, “That’s a date, okay!!!”

“Uhm… yeah.” Baekhyun nodded, afraid to say no to his friend. The girl has done a lot of nice things to him in the past and he felt like he needed to at least repay her for her kindness. Not that Yoojung was asking though.

“Sooji!!! I heard from Taemin that you were working out.” Luhan cackled, “I bet you gave up just now.”

“Right.” You scoffed, with a bright smile on your face. That left a big impact on Baekhyun. “Too tiring. I’d rather sleep.”

“Why would you give up on working out?” Xiumin huffed, shoving a steamed bun into your mouth. “But yea why would you work out? You’re skinny. Meeeeeep.”

“I guess it’s time to find yourself a new hobby, my friend.” Kris smirked, crossing his arms.

“Heh!” You snickered and left, following Yoojung into the hall where trainees trained. You opened the pink door and yelled, “Han Yoojung, we need to talk!”

She scowled and stood up from your group of friends. “Let’s not talk here.”

You ended up talking in the girls’ room. Well, that was the safest you could find.

“You’re doing very great but the date isn’t necessary.” You started, “And you’re being very flirty. Didn’t I tell you only to make me jealous when Luhan is around?”

“If you haven’t noticed… Luhan has been around.” She remarked, tapping her fingernails on the restroom counter. “When I prepared lunch for them, that night I asked Baekhyun to walk me home and just a while ago. I’m just plainly doing what you told me to do.”

“Are you serious? Then, why don’t I see him?”

“He’s just behind you.” She shrugged, “And about that weekend date, you and Luhan should come too. I mean, that’s what you want right? You’re making Luhan jealous by being jealous over me and Baekhyun. Not only that, you’re also with Luhan.”

“You talk too much.” You shut your eyes and pulled out a folded envelope from your back pocket. “Here’s your pay.”

 

 


 

A/N: yo! kdbiueqfufd hai idk what to put here lol

@seo_kyu159: wag ka mag-alala! pag naka-1000 words ako gagawa akong dictionary tas papadala ko sa bahay mo :> nagasawa lang din si sooji nakooo. Hindi ko alam!!! ikaw ba?

@lei-jjang: HAHAHHAHA probably :)

@shin_kyung: Yea... maybe to impress Baek or.. XD 

@Vip0202: HHAHAHA his eyes are really big :)) so is his lips :> facts about baek and lu? you mean like their otp or...

@AkaruiHoshi: HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! XD if sooji was real she's probably happy that you guys find her funny ^^

@iamshainekawaii: hahahha =))) hooy maka-ate ka diyan magkapatid tayo!?!? JK! baka mas matanda ka sakin ah! ilang taon ka na ba? haha thank you ^^

@pandagirl753: Well isn't it nice to give people shock at some time... :)

@ParkHeeRa: alam mo ba sa galing mo magpromote pupunta ako this sunday!! HAHAHAHA kung pupunta ka oy magkita tayo sasabunutan kita! lol. HAYYY NAKO!!! T___T sana makasali ako sa games!

@kaerlana: awww... well don't worry. i'll make more luhan scenes here since he's COMPLAINING >//< jk

@143SakuraLove: Nakakain ata ng bulok! :)))