Kai's Best Friend, Sunny's Cousin and Lee Sooman's Daughter

The Ex-Girlfriend

Your POV

“What about marriage, huh?” I stood up from my seat, with my eyebrows knitted together. I hope it’s not what I think it is. I’m definitely not going to let that happen.

“That’s all you need to know. Shoo-shoo.” My father held me and Baekhyun by the shoulders and pushed us out of the conference room. “I’ll make an official announcement to everyone later. Okay! Have fun with Baekhyun, Soojiiii!”

I made a quick glance on Baekhyun and found out that he was still in a state of shock. His mouth hung low while his eyes looked like some weird smurf was pushing them out of their sockets. It’s not funny, okay! It’s HILARIOUS!

“Hey, stupid!” I waved my hand in front of his face but it didn’t work. So I slapped his cheek, only to get a slap on the cheek in return. I held on my red cheek and glared at him, “Why did you do that?”

“You slapped me first!” He wailed.

Oh yeah, I did. But it’s not as hard as yours!

“Why did you slap me?” I screamed at him. This baboon, really. Not only did he look like someone with prognathism but he’s also one big diva!

“You slapped me first! Why did you do that?” He scowled.

“But I only slapped your cheek lightly. I bet, it barely hurt!”

“Still!” He stomped his foot like a kid. Oh sheesh. Can this ugly creature die? Right now! Just go die in a car crash!

“Hyung?” A familiar looking tall, lean and dark-skinned man peeked from one room before opening it completely. He really does look familiar. Wait… he could be Kim Jongin, my best friend but he’s not as tall as that. He was shorter than me when I left for Japan. “Wait! Omona… you!”

He pointed his index finger at me.

“LEELUKIM?”

I widened my eyes! Indeed, it’s Jongin!

“KIMLEELU????”

 

Baekhyun’s POV

What the? Lilukim kimlilu? Are they still speaking in Korean? And… wait Kai and this weird right here who slapped me for no reason, know each other?

“Sooji-ah!!!” Kai ran up to her and crashed her into a hug. He pulled back and eyed her from head to toe.  “Yah!!! You’re… a girl now!”

They know each other?

Wait, a girl? Don’t tell me she’s… ehem

He’s a transgender?

“Heh Jongin, you never change. I was a girl ever since.” She err… well he rolled her eyes and shook her head. “You’re still dark. And your nose still looks like it got hit by an ice cream truck.”

“Yah!” Kai glares at her or him, “There’s nothing wrong with my nose and complexion, okay?”

I rolled my eyes and entered the practice room, joining the others as they scattered, like frogs in the rain, on the floor.

 

Your POV

Ever since Kai audition for SM and got asked to come back when he was old enough, we became instant friends. He thought I was a trainee because I was lounging at the practice rooms that time. And because he’s around my age, we got along quickly.

Wait, isn’t he part of a rookie group?

 “Wait. Is this EXO?” Upon entering their practice room, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at them one by one. One, two, three, four, five... six. Six?? “I thought you’re supposed to be twelve?”

“Stupid. This is Exo-K!” Kai whacked my head, causing the others to laugh. What the? Seriously. Do you know who I am? I can get you out of this job this instant! “The other group’s in China. Exo-M, where Lu—“

“Oh…” I cut him off. Whoever that guy is, I don’t want to hear of him. “You’re not going to introduce me to your members?”

“Ah… right.”He scratched his head and pointed to the fair-skinned man, who’s just as tall as me. And then to the big-eyed monster, Chanyeol, the lisping dude who looks like ehem, and Baekhyun.

I nodded my head, although I haven’t registered their names, except for Baekhyun ugly and Chanyeol creeper, inside my scrawny little brain. I’m bad at names, take note.

“Lee Sooji.” I smirked and slung an arm casually around Kai’s neck. “I’m Kai’s best friend.”

I noticed D. O. frowing slightly and Chanyeol elbowing him.

Uh… did I do something wrong?

Kai slung his arm around my neck as well and pulled me closer to him, “Together with Taemin-hyung and Luhan-hyung. That explains KimLeeLu and LeeLuKim. Kyungsoo, don’t get jealous.”

Yeah, with Luhan.

Who’s Luhan? He’s… ugh. I don’t want to talk about him now. Maybe next time. Or never.

Just then, the door flew open and in came three girls. I didn’t take notice of them until someone yelled my name out.

“LEE SOOJI!” She boomed, and I turned my head towards her direction.

“LEE SOONKYU! YAH DANSHIN!” I ran up to her and gave her a bone-crashing hug. I’m not really a fan of hugs or something on the sort but I really missed them.

 

No One’s POV

The boys’ mouth hung low, witnessing the scene of the two girls hugging each other. While Sooyoung and Seohyun high-fived themselves while laughing.

“Did she just call Sunny noona, danshin?” Baekhyun glared at you. His inner peace was broken. He was planning different strategies to make your life miserable for calling one of his favorite noonas, danshin. Well, isn’t he one loyal sone?

Sooyoung nodded, “They’re cousins, after all. It’s normal.”

“COUSINS?!?!?”

“How come I don’t know about that?” Kai blinked, “Sunny noona and Sooji are cousins? That makes… sense. Lee Soonkyu… Lee Sooji… Lee Sooman? Hahahahahahaha!”

That’s right, Kai.

“Lee Sooman-nim’s Sooji’s father.” Seohyun smirked, causing the boys to drop their jaws lower and lower until it reached the floor.

“Y-you m-me—Oh my!” Kai spun around in hysteria.

Suho banged his head on the mirror wall.

Chanyeol ran around, screaming.

D. O.’s eyes were larger than normal.

Sehun was stoned.

And, Baekhyun jumped up and down in rage, yelling, “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“Geez… calm down people.” Sooyoung chuckled, “What’s wrong with Sooji being Sunny’s cousin and Sooman-nim’s daughter?”

“What kind of best friend are you, Lee Sooji!” Kai charged up on you, interrupting your conversation with Sunny. “How come you didn’t tell me that you were Lee Sooman’s daughter? And you call me your best friend? What kind of best friend keeps secrets from her best friend, huh? Why didn’t you tell me about this? I can’t believe we’ve been friends for like…” Kai paused to count, “…eleven years and I didn’t have the slightest ide—“

“Oh shut up, Kai!” You snapped. “You don’t need to shower me with your saliva! Have you even brushed you teeth?”

Kai cupped his mouth and said in a muffled voice, “But still! You betrayed me! I thought we were friends!”

“You never asked.”

 


A/N: Hii-yeom! :D Sorry if it takes me days to update. Just that projects came and they all have the same deadline. Screw that  T__T corkscrew screwdriver -____- i hate logic, do you? lol. Anyways, thank you!!! I have now 46 subscribers!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! //free cookies!

@pandagirl753: =))))

@rainbow_bubbletea: Well she did say she was though :))) i love bubble tea <333

@an0nymous: sowee! i'll try to make longer updates!!! promise, d00d! nah! kai will get married to an ice cream truck! me! that's just gross and ewwwie!

@Nicole-: YES! YAY!!!! Awww... thank you so much :3 But I really am not a genius. I just learn from all the prank books I have :))))) and maybe form myself?

@Ryeowooklove: hohohohohohohohohohohohoho! Lee Sooji loves you too! <: you're lee sooji in this story tho :D BABBOON!