WHO NEEDS TISSUE?

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

Baekhyun’s POV

“I’m going to the rest room,” I excuse myself in the middle of dancing to our new song. I casually open the door and hear a voice saying something but the only thing that registered in my mind was ‘used. My jaw drops when I realized it was Yoojung talking, and Jongin and Sooji are present.

Sooji looks my way and gasps.

“What’s happening here?” I ask.

“Oppa, I was trying to tell you that but Sooji threatened me.” Yoojung frowns, bringing me more confusion. Trying to tell me what? Huh?

“Threatened you? Huh? What exactly is happening?” I scratch my head and look at Jongin, who facepalms himself.

“It’s nothing, Baekhyun. Nothing.” Sooji says, obviously trying to get me out of the scene.

“What nothing? You call using him nothing?” Yoojung scoffs, “You’re such a , Sooji.”

“Using him? ME? I was used? By who?”

“I think you three should resolve this yourselves.” Jongin backs away, “Sooj, good luck.”

“Jong—” Sooji didn’t finish what she was supposed to say and sighs. “Baek… I’m sorry.”

So what are they trying to say? I got used? Sooji used me? I’m confused.

 

Sooji’s POV

I have never been scared in my whole eighteen years of existence until today. When I turned around and saw Baekhyun, who heard what Yoojung said, I felt the queasiness all over my body. How am I supposed to explain to him why I used him? And explain that I made a mistake and I’m not using him anymore because… because

BECAUSE.

“Sooji… what—”

“Baekhyun oppa, she used you!” Yoojung says, desperately. She’s really desperate to bring me down, huh? I can’t even say a word because I know everything I say would be against me. “She used you to make Luhan jealous. She used me too. She paid me to stick to you so—”

“Okay, that’s enough.” I cut her off, stretching my arm and subconsciously slapping . “Baekhyun I—”

“Is this true?” Baekhyun asks me, hurt evident in his eyes. “You paid her… and used me... to make your Luhan jealous?” He breathes, “Why? Why Sooji?”

“I—” He gives me no chance to reply and shoves me to the wall, pinning my by the shoulders. My skull pounded against my head from the contact with the wall but the pain is nothing compared to the breakage my heart is currently undergoing.

“WHY ARE YOU SO DESPICABLE? You’re an idiot, do you know that? Why do you have to be so bad and use me? You’re rude!!! You’re so mean! Whyyy!!!!” He yells at me. Tears formed in my eyes and they continuously flowed out like waterfall.

“I’m sorry, Baekhyun.” I cry, “But that’s not how it is.”

“Oh really? Then how?” He lets go of me, “Hmm… maybe this marriage is even part of your plan. That makes sense. You planned everything. You devil.”

“NOOO… noo. It’s not. Baekhyun, listen to me. I used you, yes—”

“You said it yourself. You used me. I hope I served you right. But good things do come to an end.” He says bitterly and walks away.

I ran my hands through my hair and pull them out in frustration. Baekhyun called me a devil. I don’t care if other people think I am a devil. I don’t care if they see me as this rude who’s mean through and through but I would give a damn, if it is Baekhyun who thinks that way.

And right now, he does.

All because of this in front of me, who had an astounded look on her face.

“I recall you asking me who I am to Baekhyun. I guess, you know the answer now.” I smirk bitterly and pull her by the collar, “Do you know what riot you caused, huh? DO YOU?” I spat at her face. I don’t care; maybe my saliva has phlegm, but I DO NOT CARE. She deserves whatever I am giving her now. I’m not even sorry.

“I’m sorry.”

“No.” I let her go and punch her stomach, effortlessly, but it gave her so much pain she fell and curled up on the floor. “Another thing, I’m Lee Sooman’s only daughter. We’ll see how it goes but you’re not getting out of this hellhole.”

With that, I ran away to look for Baekhyun. Of course, he would get out of this building and head to God knows where. I just had to leash on that before facing the truth. The truth that me and Baekhyun…will only be a fantasy inside my head.

Because, we’re not even starting but we’re already hurting each other—scratch that, I have hurt him, multiple times.

“Baekhyun, what are you doing?” I ask upon reaching our apartment. The door was opened and he is walking out of the bedroom, holding his luggage. No, he isn’t going to leave, right?

“I’m leaving.” Baekhyun scoffs, “You’re so unfair, Sooji. I treated you nice, although I’m not asking you to treat me nicely but you didn’t have to use me. It makes sense now, you wanted to get rid of me. That’s why you let me go on that date with Yoojung, why you let me walk her home, so you can be with Luhan.”

“It’s no—”

“Let me finish.” He says sternly, “I’m sorry I became a big barrier to you and Luhan. But I’ll be a bigger barrier. Because guess what? We’re not getting a divorce.”

“Sounds good.” I crossed my arms, “I’m not planning to file one anyway.”

“WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH YOU?” He suddenly yells an outburst that makes me flinch and regret I used sarcasm on him, “I don’t know what you want. What you like. Whatever interests you. I try so hard but nothing about me does!!! I got jealous over Luhan because you had a relationship before. He knows everything about you. Also Jongin! You’re best friends but maybe, maybe you’re not just best friends.”

“Why would you doubt my friendship with Jongin?”

“BECAUSE I’M JEALOUS!!! I feel like I’m nothing to you when you’re with them.” He wipes away the tears that fell from his eyes like waterfall. “And don’t get me started with Kim Myungsoo. He’s freaking attractive and tall. And also Chanyeol! I got jealous over my own best friend because you started hanging out with him because of your stupid guitar.”

“You’re stupid.” Ugh why can’t my y side just disappear and shut the hell up.

“Ha! Now I’m stupid? Yes yes, I know. I’m stupid because I treated everyone my rival even though I really had no chance with you. I’m stupid for believing that one day you’ll like me too. Because from day one it’s has always been Luhan. JUST LUHAN!” He yells, running a hand through his fluffy hair and pulling them out of frustration and anger. “I’m stupid. I’m really really really stupid because I fell in love with you. Who would fall for you, huh? Sure, you’re pretty and you’re perfect, you’re flawless but only on the outside. You’re mean and rude! Who’d fall in love with you, huh? ME! A STUPID PERSON.”

“You insult me.”I clench my fist and glare at him. Am I that of a lowly person?

“You insulted me first.”He says and pushes me out of his way and leaves.

I want to follow him, but I’m so mad at him right now. He insulted me like I’m a big piece of crap and what am I going to do? Follow him and ask for his forgiveness? That’s so masochistic of me. But if I don’t follow him right now, then he’ll be out of my life forever.

NO.

“Baekhyun!!! Wait, I’m sorry.” I run after him, slamming against his back and wrapping my arms around his neck. I don’t care about anything right now. I’m just desperate. Yes, I’m desperate but for a good reason. For Baekhyun. “Baekhyun please forgive me. Don’t leave me.”

“Let. Go. Of. Me.” He struggles but I tighten my grip onto his neck. I’m not letting go of him. Never. “Sooji, let me go. I thought you wanted Luhan, huh? Why don’t you ru—”

“I don’t want Luhan. I don’t want anyone else. I don’t like them. Not Chanyeol, Jongin not even Myungsoo or anyone who’s taller and more attractive than you.”

“Yes you don’t want them.” He bitterly says and I feel droplets of tears on my arms. “You love them, you .”

“Fine. Call me a . Call me whatever you want! But please, please don’t leave me. I’m begging you. Stay with me, Baekhyun.” I sob onto his back, “I’ve had enough of everyone leaving me. Please don’t leave me too.”

“Luhan came back. He’s not lea—”

“HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I DON’T LIKE HIM? Do you not get it?” I yell. “I love you, sheesh. I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU! That’s why I didn’t want to use you anymore for my revenge. That's why I don’t want you to leave me.  The reason why I’m always jealous when you’re with Yoojung.”

“Don’t give me that bull crap.”

“ARGH!!! Screw this. Why won’t you believe me? I know I love you. I love you. Ugh this is stupid. I kept on denying it to myself because I didn’t want to fall in love with you but who chooses the person they fall for?” I ask him rhetorically, “Please Baekhyun believe me. Just this one. If you don’t want to believe that I’m not using you for revenge at least believe me that you’re the only person in my heart.”

 

 


 

A/N: I repeat, WHO NEEDS TISSUE? Okay so I'm deeply sorry for the corniness and crappiness of this chapter. Bleh you can brick, shoot, kill, ambush, assassinate me. It's okay. I'm IMMORTAL! :P And... thank you so much!! I have 311 subscribers now. Thank you for staying with me ;_____; To others, 311 is just a small number but to me it's big enough!!! Especially for a plotless and lame fanfic like this :D So THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 

^c r e e p y

@cuteangel1216: HAHAHAHAHAA BACON BACON BAEKHYUN!

@icesapphire96: I WANT TO CUT OFF YOOJUNG'S LIPS UGHH

@MsTrollolol: Hmm.... true but.. BAEK DONT LEAAAVE

@viqueen: but he's mad now :(

@kaerlana: it's baekhyun .___.

@SuperGirl1315: O ano? rambulan na ba?????

@pandaaaaa: omg old joy killer =))) i cried lol

@seo_kyu159: SINO SI MANG KANOR??? jusmeyo ka! kalma

@pinksoda: before she burns in hell sooji will burn her on earth first HOHOHOOHOHHHOOHO

@Hana_Chan: but it's Baekhyun T__T

@lenusui: ooopsie

@SPolyphonica: JUSKO BAKIT SEMENTO??? nakakaloka!

@jetidalwave: just pray every night and we'll see! hahahahhaa! 

@pinkypn: aww don't you want to make yoojung's life hell first?

@lei-jjang: WEEEHOOOO!!!! 

@ChocoBubbleExotic: OMG~! Don't leak!!! I'll give you a box of tissue!!! klsfnldhgklhdsalkghds

@Vip0202: Nah you're not rushing me. I'm just informing so you'd know why I don't update much :D HAHAHAHAHHA Sooji's ier than Yoojung, don't worry

@AkaruiHoshi: Oooops! Let me talk to Baekhyun. He's really mad right now >< You're welcome

@parkgail: HAHHAHAH! umuuso kasi eh! tawang tawa ako nung naita ko yung meme ni willie! YOU DONT DO THAT TO ME! jusmee di ko nga alam sino talag nagssabi nun e =))))

@Fikyungsoo: Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!!!! <333 Uwaaaaah it's not even great because it's lame and ugly ;___; Thank you! I love you too!!!

@143SakuraLove: Mas mabuti ng malaman niya ngayon kesa bukas kasi bukas monday na! WAKONEK! dnsfjahdslkfjhdsfhds

@kronginie: GOOO BAEKKI!

@capitalHS: Nah i'll give her the poop!

Oh yeah, everyone SILENCE as we mourn over Chanyeol's new hair T__T

he still looks attracitve though >///<