Weird

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

“She’s 13?” You half-screamed at D. O., throwing your hand to your face. “B-bu-but she looked like 21!”

D. O. chuckled, “That’s what we all thought too when we first saw her.”

“Explains why she’s small.” You sighed. You held on D. O. shoulders and pleaded, “Please, don’t tell anyone. Especially Baekhyun. I’m really sorry. Oh my… this is so embarrassing. Why didn’t you tell me that she’s 13? I could’ve stopped myself. I really did look like the back there. I’m reall—”

“Alright, alright. Don’t worry.” D. O. smiled, giving you a pat on the head. He took his phone out and texted Baekhyun ‘false alarm’ just in case he suddenly comes.

“I’m really embarrassed.” You buried your face in your hands and looked up at him, “I’m really embarrassing. Sorry, you had to see this side of me. I was just… mad.”

“Well, you were really embarrassing right there and you did sound like the but it’s okay.” He gave you a small pat on the back, “Let’s go home.”

“Kyungsoo, don’t tell anyone okay?” You bit your lip, playing with your fingers. “I was really jealous. Is it bad?”

“To get jealous, isn’t. However, what you did wasn’t right. Even if she was older than you, that would still be bad.” He gave out an airy laugh as he slung his arm around your neck and you rode the van. “Do you want me to apologize to her in your behalf?”

“Yes, please.”

D. O. couldn’t deny that you sounded really adorable. He suddenly forgot that he hated you for ‘stealing’ his Kai from him. It’s just that, when you came, he felt that Kai had given you more attention that he forgot about D. O., but D. O. was wrong.

But, don’t get D. O. wrong, okay? He only finds Kai as a best friend, nothing more than that.

“Is being jealous bad?” You pouted, looking at him with tears glistening in your eyes. “It’s just that I haven’t felt jealousy… or maybe I did but it’s just now that I… you know.”

“I think, legally, it’s not, because you’re hyung’s wife but the question here is, do you like him? Because you only get jealous whe—”

“Of course not!” You slapped his thigh. “Maybe I was just really mad. I’m not jealous. How can I have feelings for a guy I don’t really know?”

“Maybe you two should get to know more about each other.” D. O. suggested, “Anyways, he’s probably home right now.”

 


 

 

“Alright, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, it’s your turn for recording!!!!!!” Baekhyun screamed as soon as he entered the dorm. He dragged himself onto the couch and yawned. “That was really tiring.”

“Aren’t you going home? Sooji’s probably waiting for you.” Suho nudged Baekhyun.

“Soofjif’s fhere fhough!” Chanyeol yelled from the bathroom while brushing his teeth.

“Where is she?” Baekhyun’s ears perked up. “Oh and Kyungsoo, why did you want me to go to—”

“Nothing, hyung! It’s nothing. I thought something was up, but I was wrong.” D. O. smiled awkwardly. He dragged Chanyeol out of the dorm and shut the door. “Yeol! Let’s go!!!”

“Sooji’s sleeping.” Sehun pointed to Kai and D. O.’s bedroom door.

“With Jongin???” Suho’s eyes popped out.

“Yeah, but hyung, no y thoughts. They’re just sleeping, like siblings.” Sehun grinned at the television.

Suho shook his head and took a toy hammer from their room before entering Kai and D. O.’s room with Baekhyun. You were sleeping on Kai’s bed, one leg on the floor, foot dangerously touching Kai’s nose while Kai’s sleeping on the floor, unaware that Sooji’s foot is on his nose.

Baekhyun held on his stomach, laughing like a mad man.

“Ewww.” Suho made a face and hit your face with the toy hammer several times to wake you up. “Wake up!!!”

“Hey! Easy, that’s my wife you’re hitting!” Baekhyun mustered to say between laughs.

“Ewww, hyung that’s cheesy!” Sehun yelled from the couch.

“WAKE. UP. GIRL.” Suho hit you with the hammer. “Aish… Baekhyun, how do you wake her up?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t tried.” Baekhyun shrugged and took the hammer from Suho. “Let me try.”

Baekhyun chanted something, tightening his grip on the toy hammer. He exhaled and hit you on the face multiple times, even more than Suho did. He harshly hammered on your face while laughing, until you woke up.

“Yah!!!” You pushed the toy hammer from your face. “What’s your problem?”

“Wake up!!!!” He made a funny face, pulling you up from the bed. You groaned and stood up from the bed, completely stepping on Kai’s face.

“Eeeeek!” You jumped up, “Why is he there?”

“Uh oh. Sooji… tch…” Baekhyun wagged a finger at you, trying to be threatening. “Kai will get mad at you for stepping on his nose and ma—”

“Unharmed, his nose will forever look ambushed by an ice cream truck.” You yawned, and rubbed off the eye boogers from your eyes.

“I’ll melt you down like ice cream.” Baekhyun started singing. You joined in and sang off a few lines before Suho decided to the two of you.

“Enough of that. I’m getting to my point.” Suho cleared his throat. His arms were spread wide, separating you and Baekhyun like you were supposed to hit each other. “Get out of this room, you two.”

When you got out of Kai and D. O.’s room, Suho pushed your back, making you fall on your knees on the floor. He shut the room’s door close and shut all the lights except the small ones, making the room dim.

“Just what the he—”

“Seize her!” Suho ordered Sehun. The maknae stood up from the couch and held your hands, securing them in his grip. “As the president of the KaiSoo fanclub, I, Kim Junmyeon, punish you for ing our favorite duo.”

“What sorcery is this?” You sputtered, only to get your head hit my Suho’s toy hammer. You looked at Baekhyun with pleading eyes but he just looked away and smiled to himself.

“Just go with the flow, Jiji.” Sehun whispered to your ear, “Suho hyung’s having his crack day.”

You froze.

Not because it was unusual for Suho to be on crack but because he called you Jiji. Sure it did sound like some stupid nickname but only Luhan called you that. Oh yeah, Luhan’s stupid. And the fact that Oh—frogging—Sehun resembles Luhan, adds to the misery.

You suddenly missed Luhan’s baby face. You used to scrub it with coarse towel so he’d get his face scratched but it’s still as soft as a baby’s bottom.

“Hey! Are you even listening?” Suho, eyes wide and nostrils flaring, yelled at you, hitting your face with the hammer, for the umpteenth time now.

“Luhan!!!!” You blurted out. Suho dropped the toy hammer. Sehun released your hands. And Baekhyun turned away from the television to you and dropped his jaw. ‘Aish! Stupid. What did I say? Why did I say Luhan?’

“Luhan-hyung?” Sehun asked in a whispering manner. “You two know each other?”

“Well… er… about th—uhm… yea?” You fibbed, biting your lips. “W-we’re be…est friends! Me, Luhan, Jongin and Taemin!”

“Ohkay…” Baekhyun nodded his head. Sure, he wasn’t fully convinced that, that was the reason, but he didn’t want to dig deeper into the topic.

“And, as I was saying, you, Lee Sooji, are the biggest KaiSoo er, aside from Oh Sehun. And as punishment for ing KaiSoo, you’re going to receive a very special gift.” Suho grinned from ear to ear. He pulled a taser from his back pocket and aimed it at you.

“What the frick? Is that a taser? Are you trying to incapacitate my neurons?” You tutted at him, trying to stand up but Sehun was pulling you down. “Oh goodness, you guys are so childish. What’s so wrong with being close to my best friend?”

“Take a chill pill, hon.” Suho smirked, “This isn’t going to hurt.”

“Yes it won’t because I’m not going to feel anything because my brain’s goin—”

“Hyung!” Baekhyun, who just realized what was happening, jumped off the couch and charged at Suho. “How did this get to you? Are you going to use it to her? Hyung?!??!?! Are you out of your mind?”

“Now you’re talking.” You scoffed at Baekhyun.

“He’s having his crack days.” Sehun hissed.

Kai and D. O.’s bedroom door open, revealing a half-awake Kai. “Oh hey guys, do you know why it smells awfully like foot here?”

You snorted and started laughing. The smell of your foot was probably stuck in his nose because you stepped on it.

“Oh sheesh…” Baekhyun cackled, “Kai, you probably need to take a bath!”

“Huh? Why?” Kai rubbed his eyes, yawning. “And why are you guys laughing?”

“Hyung just take a bath, your nose probably stinks.” Sehun tried controlling his laughter. He swiftly took the taser from Suho’s loose grasp and aimed it at Kai, “Or else…”

“Hey, how did you get that?” Suho’s eyes widened.

“Bunch of children.” You rolled your eyes and stood up to lay down on the couch. “You need the bath, Jongin. Or you might die. Although, I don’t mind if you do.”

Kai glared at you and shuffled into the bathroom to take a bath.

 

Your POV

Me and Baekhyun were still hanging out in Exo-K’s dorm because we were bored and there’s nothing to do in our own house, except watch a marathon of cartoons. Although I won’t be having the guts to invite Baekhyun to watch with me. He’ll definitely laugh at me, for sure.

“Why won’t you change the channel?” I complained. They were too engrossed watching Oohlala Spouses, except for D. O. who’s in the kitchen preparing dinner. “Why are you even watching this? It’s not even funny!!! Oh hahahahahahaha look at him, so abs—”

“Shut up! We’re trying to watch.” Chanyeol growled, eyes fixated on the television screen.

These boys are just as absurd as that ugly drama. Whenever the actor tries something funny, they laugh. Then, at times, they would ‘aww’ and ‘oooh’. They looked really stupid. I can’t understand what’s so good about this drama.

It’s not even that funny. I still prefer gag shows.

I smirked in victory when the show ended. Finally, I can change the channel!!! Whooopeeeee! I’m so done with this ugly dramatic shows. My happiness was short-lived though, because when the three boys, except Baekhyun, left for the kitchen, Baekhyun took the remote control and watched a horror movie.

What the hell??

“Are you kidding me?” I scowled at him. He turned to me and smiled, before sitting on the couch beside me. Dude, this isn’t the right time to smile at me. “What’s that movie?”

He shrugged, but he kept his eyes glued onto the screen. Soon, I found myself getting drawn into the movie. It was totally wicked. If I were alone, I would’ve been screaming throughout the whole movie.

“Kyaaah!” I screamed, jumping slightly from my seat. “Look at his face, so creepy. Why are they smiling?”

“Lock-jaw.” Baekhyun deadpanned.

Two scenes later, I felt someone poking my sides. Who is this annoying son of a bird? It was Baekhyun, of course. Unless that guy from the television screen jumped out, like Sadako, and poked me.

“What?” I groaned, shifting closer to the armrest.

“Can I hold your hand?” He asked sheepishly.

What.

“Why?”

“Please?” He pouted, thinking it was cute. Well, hell yes, it was. I placed my open palm onto his lap and he interlaced his fingers with mine.

I suddenly got uncomfortable. You know when you get that ugly feeling hitting your stomach as if you're having menstrual cramps or something. The only difference was your stomach hurt. It felt like somebody stabbed me in the stomach using a toothpick. A thick toothpick.

“Hey, not like that!” I spanked his hand. “Don’t… don’t…. err the fingers! My hand will get clammy.”

“Okay…” Baekhyun nodded and held on my hand. A little later, he asked again, “Can I hug you?”

“No.”

What on Earth is this man- saying?

“Why?”

“No.”

“Bu—”

“No.”

He let go of my hand, placed his hands on my cheeks and turned my face to him. He puckered his lips and asked, “Kong kai kishu?”

“Huh?” I furrowed my eyebrows, my right eye slightly twitching.

“Can I kiss you?”

 


A/N: What is happening to Baekhyun? Someone, HELP!

@Hismystericsmile: Wahahahahha ganyan talaga! sadista e XD taray no?

@sunflee_: soweee :( well, if your face is round and you smile big, you totally look like yahoo messenger. all you need is yellow face paint!! ^^

@ehminnie_18: wahahhahahaha yissssh i updated :D wahohohohohohooo sooji kasi e! papaluin ko yan mamaya! jowk

@miyako1747: ehhh? if i continue this, sooji might be the antagonist instead of the protagonist? however, i'll still be adding some jgbbrbrwu okaaay! :D Awwwww... thank you

@pandagirl753: now i understand why jealousy is a disease!!!

@ParkHeeRa: Okay lang hohoo! Nako nakakainis talaga internet connection minsan :( WAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA napupulot ko lang diyan diyan yun e XDXD