A Jealous Wife is Mean

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

And just right now, it dawned at me that I’m not Lee Sooji. I’m freaking Byun Sooji, the wife of that Byun Baekhyun sitting beside that ugly ! And, I do have the right to get mad, right? He’s publicly cheating on his wife!!!

Or... this is just so oblivious to the fact that he’s a married guy, that she seduces MY husband. And all the other members too. Shucks. Why does this clothing line hire es?

“Hello miss, how can I help you?” A saleslady approached me. How thoughtful of you to approach me when I’m devastated and mad, do you want to make a substitute for a punching bag?

“Yes, please. Can I hit your face?” I scowled at her. She widened her eyes and shot me a flabbergasted look. Well, idiot, you asked for it.

“Excuse me, miss?”

“I was kidding. Can you tell me who that girl is?” I pointed to the poster, “She’s quite familiar…”

“Oh, that…” She giggled in relief. “That’s Kim Yoojung. Isn’t she pretty?”

Pretty? Hell, no.

She looks like a piece of crap. A flirty piece of crap. Ha! Kim Yoojung, don’t let me get my hands on you.

I hastily walked out of that Ivy Club store and stopped by a bubble tea store nearby. I really need to cool off my brain and bubble tea is the best option. Not ice cream, I’ve had enough with brain-freeze incidents.

“Yakult bubble tea.” I ordered to the boy on the counter. I’m not really sure if they have Yakult bubble teas in here but I don’t care. They have to do something to serve me a Yakult bubble. I’m mad and I don’t want any more frustrations.

“That would be ₩3100.” He beamed at me. Dude, this isn’t the right time to amuse me, okay? Isn’t it obvious that I’m in a bad mood? I handed him my payment and waited for my order on the table right beside the window overlooking the busy afternoon streets of Seoul.

“Kim Yoojung, just you wait and see. I’m going to make you regret you ever chose to get out of your mother’s womb on your birth date.” I smirked, tapping my nails on the table.

 


 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

“Hey, Baek, you sure you’re alright here alone?” Suho hyung asked me. He had his bag flung over his shoulder and his hand holding the door knob, ready to leave.

“I’ll do fine. I’ll be at home after two hours anyway.” I wistfully replied. My body’s all tired, I haven’t had dinner and I have to stay practicing for two hours just because I was distracted during our practice. I hate this. That was just once.

I hate you Sooji.

“She better make me dinner or I’ll flush her in the toilet.” I gritted my teeth and pressed play on the MP3 player. I positioned myself on the middle of the practice room and started synchronizing my body lazily to the music.

Not long after, I heard some shuffling sounds outside of the room. At first, I didn’t really mind but when it happened again, I grew a little nervous. Taking a small glance on the clock that read 1:47 am, which meant that I still have 13 minutes to go before I can finally go home and sleep or maybe eat dinner, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

“Aish… Baekhyun,” I scolded myself, “those things in horror films don’t happen in real life.”

And just then, I heard a loud thud on the floor from outside.

“AAAAHHHHHH!” I shrieked and panically stopped the MP3 player and unplugged it from the speakers. Who knows, an evil spirit might possess it and produce weird ugly sounds and a Chanyeol-like voice saying, I’LL GET YOUR SOUL! COME WITH ME.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!” I tossed everything in my bag and escaped the practice room before anything scary happens. Oh sheesh, I really need to get a hold of watching horror films.

“Oww… shoot.” I heard a soft sigh from the records room. The light was on and the door was slightly open. “Why is it not here?”

I cautiously peeked through the opening to see if that’s a monster ready to devour me or a white lady that would surely freak the hell out of me. But all I saw was a familiar girl fiddling with the different forms and contracts, and sitting on the floor.

What the hell is she doing?

I stepped inside and cleared my throat. Hopefully, she’ll stop whatever she’s doing. Because she is not a staff from this building. If she was, then she wouldn’t be wearing an outfit that seemed like she’s from a semi-casual party.

She stopped what she was doing and looked up. As soon as we recognized each other, we had the same look of shock on our faces.

“Baekhyun?/Sooji?” We said in unison.

“What are you doing here?” She asked me.

“What are you doing here?” I turned the question back to her, “Aren’t you banned from this building?”

“So?” She raised an eyebrow at me and went back to her business. “Aish… where’s the record of that ?”

“What are you looking for anyways?” I crouched beside her.

“Go away.” She scowled at me. “Just go home. It’s late.”

“I know, so let’s just go home.” I tugged her sleeve, only to get a slap on the forehead.

“Can’t you see I’m busy here?” She gave me an irritated look. “Just get your home and stop disturbing me.”

“Why are you so mean?” I whined at her. She stopped and frowned, shifting her attention to me. Oh no. Oh no. Can I disappear? Mother of pigs!!! I need Kai’s teleportation power!! Safioaesnfinwfpnf! Somebody help me before this girl assassinates me.

HALP!!!

“Because you’re ugly!” She stuck her toungue out and got back to what she was doing. “Aish…”

“Let me help you!” I offered and helped her in looking for whatever she’s looking for. “What are you looking for anyway?”

“Don’t bother.” She stood up and dusted her skirt. “Let’s just go home.”

“Eh?” I stood up and shrugged, “Okay! But I haven’t had dinner.”

On cue, my stomach growled loudly. Sooji gave me funny look while I awkwardly smiled. This is so embarrassing.

“Hurry up! I’m sleepy.” She mustered to complain despite her being in a very sleepy state. Her eyes drooped every now and then and would slightly open to yawn. I watched in amusement as I dug onto my fifth bowl of kimchi.

“Sorry. It’s been a long time since I ate this much. You know how we’re in a watch and we can’t just ea—”

“Yeah, I… know… shut up. The chickens… are fly…ing.” She, I presume, sleep-talked. I finished the bowl and left my payment on the table before holding her wrist and getting out of this place. She really looked sleepy and I don’t have the guts to carry her. Who knows, she might weigh more than a rhinoceros does?

“Oh…?” She shook her head to wake a part of her brain. “Finally… aish… why were you even staying up in the building at that time of the hour? Am I that of an eye-sore?”

“I never said that.” I chuckled, “I was practicing. Extra two hours because you were distracting me.”

“Why me?” She scratched her cheek and yawned again. “I don’t recall sending you a message or calling you. How is this… my fault?”

“Because it yours.” I said. I didn’t want to tell her that I was thinking about this morning’s incident. Even if she is in that sleepy state, she’ll remember it and use it against me tomorrow morning.

“This is so ugly. I only get to see you on mornings and late night.” She groaned and fell on the bed, completely falling asleep.

 


 

 

No one’s POV

“Soojina, you sound like a jealous girlfriend!” Kai burst into a fit of laughter after hearing your whole rant about the Ivy Club thing. “I take that back. A jealous wife!”

You were lounging in Exo-K’s dorm because they were at home right now, well, except for the two oldest members.

“I do not. Is it my fault that she’s too flirty and ty that I’m being this aggravated?” You disheveled your hair and slumped onto the couch. “You see, I was so excited to see your posters in that store and then when I came in, I was greeting by a .”

“They’re being noisy again.” D. O. sighed, shaking his head as he chopped the vegetables in the kitchen.

“Nah, not really but you wouldn’t feel that way if you’re not jealous. You just can’t be simply mad… at a girl who’s beside a boy unless you’re related to that boy!” Kai remarked. “And the fact that Baekhyun hyung’s your husband makes it clear that Lee—ehem—Byun Sooji is jealous.”

“Not. And stop reminding me that I’m Byun Sooji. It . I sound like a byuntae or something.” You cringed, “I’m surprised, you’re at home, right now. Except for Baekhyun and Suho.”

“You’re a byuntae, if you haven’t been informed.” Kai stuck his tongue out. You threw a pillow at him and he dodged it with his arms. “We’re having recording, by twos. And Greg thinks we’re too tired from practicing so he gave us a day of rest.”

“I see that.” You nodded, “Hey, do you know where I can find that Kim Yoojung girl? I tried looking for her files in the office…”

“Aren’t you banned from the SM building?” Kai raised his eyebrow but he knew you would do that anyway. Even if the president bans you from South Korea, you’d definitely be lurking in the country after a day. “But anyway, from what I’ve heard, she’s under SidusHQ.”

“Is Song Joongki under that agency too?” You double-checked and Kai nodded. “Alright, will you come with me?”

“No.” Kai shook his head and turned the television on. “I’m busy watching,see?”

“But you just turned the television on!” You whined and tugged on the sides of his shirt, “Please Jongin!!! Pleaaaaaaaaase!!! Accompany me.”

“No.”

“Aish…” You stood up from the couch and barged into Chanyeol’s room, only to find him sleeping. You checked Sehun too, but he was also sleeping. “Guess D.O.’s my last resort, huh?”

“Kyungsoo!!!” You ran up to him but before you could even ask him, he nodded. “Huh? You’re coming with me?”

“I did make it clear when I nodded, right?” D. O. scoffed.

“Are you serious? Thank you!!!!” You nudged his side.

 


 

 

“Why do you even want to see her?” D. O. asked as you two stepped out of the elevator and walked along the hallways of the agency.

“I'll turn that into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives...” You paused to laugh, “…I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!”

‘Isn’t that a dialogue from a movie?’ D. O. thought to himself. He suddenly regretted coming with you. Realization hit him that you wanted to see that girl only to leash out on her. He thought you just wanted to see her or something of the sort.

“You’re Kim Yoojung, right?” You asked a girl, who barely reached your shoulders. “Aish… I never thought you were a midget.”

“Uhh… unni?” She blinked in confusion, thinking of one thousand ways of how she had made you upset.

“, don’t you dare call me unni. I’m not your unni, got that?” You smirked, jabbing her shoulders.

D. O. widened his eyes. You were clearly bullying a preteen girl, and you weren’t even aware of it. He immediately called Baekhyun but he wasn’t picking up, probably still in recording, so he sent him a text message. ‘Baek, please come immediately.’

“Unni, what are you talking about? How did I offend you?”

“By breathing!” You scowled at her. “If you’re smart enough, you’d stay away from Baekhyun, okay? Turn the contract down with Ivy Club or something. Just don’t you d—”

“Are you, perhaps, Baekhyun oppa’s fangirl?” She asked and giggled. “Unni, you don’t have to reach this kind of extent. This just shows how shallow you are. You’re just a fan, not his wife.”

“Me?” You laughed sarcastically, pointing to yourself. “A fan? A shallow fan? Hey, , if you’re not aware, I can kick you off your job this instant. I’m someone bigger than a fan. And just like how I’m not your unni, BYUN BAEKHYUN’S NOT YOUR OPPA!”

Yoojung stepped back and sniffed, “I’m sorry.”

“You better.” You smirked, “Now shoo off. You’re insulting me with that round face of yours.”

She nodded.

“Wait…” You stopped her, holding her tiny shoulder. “A word of advice, don’t smile too much, you’re going to look like Yahoo Messenger.”

She bit her lip and ran away from your sight. She even thought you were pretty but after insulting her and scaring her off, she thought you were just a pretty girl with no brain, heart and soul.

“Yes! Finally.” You fist-pumped the air as you and D. O. got out of the building.

“Sooji, if you don’t know, that girl you leashed out on…” D. O. paused and looked at you, “… is 13 years old.”

“Bwo????”

 

 


 

A/N: EEEEEEEEEEEEEK >< Sorry, Sooji sounded really mean in this chapter. Like the in fanfics -______- sorry :((((( Don't hate on her, okay??? 

@pandagirl753: Chanyeol revealed in their High Cut magazine interview that Baekhyun yelps like a puppy before sleeping ^^ cute, right???

@sunflee_: See??? Ugh Kai's hair is just... >< Yeah it is :)

@Hismystericsmile: Sooji is scary when jealous! :(

@ehminnie_18: HAHAHAHHAHA! Kawawa albums ni Baekhyun :))))