Tonight

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Luhan and Sooji are really getting closer day by day. They’re slowly rebuilding their broken relationship, which is surprising because I originally thought Sooji was BITTER to Luhan. Another surprise, I found out that the day Luhan went missing was the day of Sooji’s college entrance test. She didn’t tell me, but she did tell Luhan ge.

THAT PRICK!

He doesn’t even deserve to be called ge.

LUHAN.

Lu Han.

Ul Han

Ul Nha

Un Lan

Ug luhn

Ug ly

UGLY

What’s so good about him anyway? Okay, I admit I am jealous. I really like Sooji. There, I said it. It feels weird because I never thought I’d like her. She’s mean, devious, abnormal and most of all, brattier than Oh Sehun.

And yet, she just had to be adorable. Mean, yes but her weirdness, sheesh. I think I have gone crazy thinking her weirdness is cute. She’s just too adorable for her existence. I sometimes want to shrink her and put her inside my pocket.

“I had fallen hard.” I sighed, hitting the cold mirror with my fist. “Chanyeol, what do I do?”

Yes, idiots. Chanyeol’s here. Chanyeol knows.

He’s my best friend, after all.

Well, maybe except for Luhan and Sooji’s past relationship. No. I don’t think I have the right to discuss that with anybody.

“I don’t know man.” Chanyeol shrugged, giving me a pat on the back. “But I have news. Big news.”

“Mhmm?”

“I sneaked into Luhan ge’s phone. And guess what? His wallpaper…” He snorted, showing me his phone. “I sent this to myself by the way. But… geez! And he dare call himself manly!”

It was Luhan and Sooji’s picture way back. The same picture I saw in Sooji’s room, framed. That one. I would be laughing right now if Chanyeol didn’t tell me this was his wallpaper.

“This guy looks familiar!!!” He pointed his finger at Sooji.

Excuse me, Park Chanyeol, that guy IS A GIRL!!!

 

Sooji’s POV

It’s late at night and I can’t sleep. Baekhyun’s not yet home but he isn’t the reason why I can’t sleep. I just thought you ought to know since you’re reading this and you might wonder why I am alone or whatever. But the reason is…

Temple Run 2 is so infuriating.

“Seriously?” I groaned. I lost again. “I almost hit a million!!!”

This game is stupid, like real stupid. But addicting… still stupid. I have been playing this for the past idk hours. All I know is that I have been playing this before the sun set. STUPID. S T U P I D. You know what’s more stupid? Baekhyun just texted me.

Baekbaek Obama: Why are you still up?

“How did you know?” I gasped, replying.

B.O.: You replied. Go to sleep.

Oh, and a little thing I changed ‘Baekbaek Obama’ to ‘B.O.’ because he smells really bad. Who am I fooling? Heh.

“No.”

B.O.: It’s late. You have to sleep.

“Who are you? My mom?”

B.O.: Your husband. Husband orders. Go to sleep unless you want me to go there.

“I’d like to see you try psh…”

B.O.: Nawww… manager hyung won’t let me. But sleep okay? I’ll be there when you wake up.

“I knew it.” I rolled my eyes and stopped replying. “Why is he being like this anyway? Soo yucky.”

I continued playing Temple Run 2. Yes, gurlz no sleeping until I get 1 million. Or not.

The doorbell rang and I suppose that is not Baekhyun because he’s still practicing. And it’s only five minutes after he sent his last text message. But, who in the right state of mind would visit at 2 AM? Are you out of your mind?

I reluctantly got up and walked out of the bedroom to get the door. However, when I opened it, expecting a dip-ape loser, there was no one at the doorstep. I immediately shut the door, fear surging all throughout my body. I know this.

This happens in psycho-horror movies. CREEPY. I think I know what’s happening next, somebody’s creeping up behind me and then holds a knife to my lovely, flawless throat, slices my poor throat and crimson red blood drips like water from the faucet. And then I bleed to death.

But excuse me, I won’t let myself killed like that. What does a hero like me do?

Run to the kitchen, get those knives Kyungsoo gave me and let my ten fingers curl around each knife before slicing, smashing, smishing, smushing, and killing the killer. Now who’s dead? The supposed killer. Not the killer.

Because if I kill him, then I’m the killer.

Right?

And so, I was about to run to the kitchen when a pair of arms slithered around my waist securely. My intestines burned and my heart went zoom zoom zoom. Wait, I mean the bad one not the good one. My spine was dancing to Staying Alive and joojeeezbuukabeez. I AM NOT READY! NO!

What do I do?

“PANIC MODE!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, or was it the bottom? “Get away from me you son of a feminine wash! I wasn’t ready. Just let me run to the kitchen first so we can have our mini-sword fight!!!”

He chuckled. I gasped.

“PSYCHOOOO!!!”

“You’re so stupid.” He notes, unwrapping his arms and turning me to me face him. “BOO!”

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” I yelped, spraying saliva on his face, purposely.

BAEKHYUN?

“Ew. Don’t spray.” He took a pillow from the couch and wiped his face.

“But I thought you were practicing? Why are you here? How did you get in?”

“I had been here the whole time. No practice tonight. And that’s why I figured you were still up.”

“Why didn’t you show up? Who rang the doorbell?”

THIS GUY!!! HE TROLLED ME!

“So many questions.” He shook his head. This creep. No wonder he’s friends with Chanyeol. Great minds do think alike. But in their case, retarded minds think alike.

“You’re so ugly, you know that?” I huffed.

“Aww come here you, big witch.” He laughed, putting his arms around my legs and carrying me.

“Put me down old hag.” I deadpanned.

“Nu-uh.” He wagged his finger and dropped me onto the bed.

He later climbed up after changing to his pajamas in the bathroom, of course. He removed his makeup too. Wait, where did he come from anyway? How gay! But, I swear he looks better without makeup especially without that Taylor Momsen inspired eye liner.

“Good ni—”

“I’m hungry.” I frowned, sitting up and rubbing my stomach. Hey, I haven’t had dinner. “Let’s go buy something.”

“It’s 2:30 AM, Sooji.”

“So? There’s a convenience store down the street.” I stood up and tugged on his arm. “Nobody’s going to recognize you, promise.”

“Fine but you’re not wearing that.” He shook his head. Of course I am not going out in these. I am going to change. Who would come out of their house wearing boxers? Am I that stupid? And it’s a chilly night.

 


 

 

“Are we pigging out tonight?” Baekhyun asked, looking at my arms that carried chips and ice cream.

“Look! They sell your family here!” I squeaked, handing them to him and running to the cold storage. Wow. They sell bacon in convenience stores, now? “Your brothers and sisters!!!”

“Not funny.”

“Psh…” I rolled my eyes and took my phone to take a selca with his relatives. I pulled him next to me and smiled. “Haaaa! Ugly Baekhyun looking like somebody pissed on his face!!!”

 


 

 

“You’re a making a big mess in the bedroom.” Baekhyun pushed me out of the room. “Eat your icecream there.”

I finished it immediately and tossed the empty container to the trash bin before returning to the bedroom. Ahh I’m already full I need to sleep.

“Sleepy…” I yawned, burying my face on the pillow. It was really tempting to hug that ugly beside me and nuzzle my face on his neck but that would be gross.

“Don’t sleep yet.” He suddenly said.

“Huh?”

I thought he wanted me to sleep already?

“How many months has it been since we got married?”

“Er… November… Dece… Janua… February… three? Or four?”

“Funny.”

“Eh?”

“We’ve known each other for long but we don’t really know each other.”

“Okay, that’s stupid.” I snickered. Although it made sense, even if it seems nonsense. Me and Baekhyun never had a proper introduction. “So… I’m Lee—no Byun Sooji. 18. July 10, 1994. I like to sleep and hibernate and rest.”

h“I get it. You’re a cat.”

“I hate cats! I hate hate hate hate cats! I like dogs like Jambaluja.” And you. “I also like insects especially beetles. I like the color blue like Dora likes purple and I’m a genius!!!”

“You forgot to say cocky, mean and RUDE!”

“What about you?”  I ignored his very very insulting comment that didn’t really insult me.

“Byun Baekhyun. 20—”

“Old!!!”

“Shut up! May 6, 1992.”

“You’re 21 soon. Eww.”

So he’s two years older than me. Yuck.

“Let me finish!!! I like Girls’ Generation and Kim Taeyeon.” He went on. Of course, he liked them . Obviously. OBVIOUSLY. “I like to sing and dance and eat. I am good looking and attractive—”

“but ugly.” I finished for him. He was getting too conceited. “Okay, sleeping time.”

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! I can’t believe I actually introduced myself to him. What is this? First day of school in kindergarten? But, I guess it seemed fun although there are much more things I wanted to tell like how I love cartoons, heaps, that I used to pray to them when I feel upset.

“Good night, Sooji.” He smiled at me. “I hope you get a nightmare.”

“You too.” I stuck my tongue out. He’s using sarcasm on me now, huh?

“Err… c-can I… hug you?” He stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

YES!!!

“No. The last time you asked me that I ended up getting asked if you could kiss me and that’s not a very nice question.” I shut my eyes.

“This hug is safe. Promise.”

“You aren’t safe. Sorry not sorry.”

“Please?”

“No.”

“Okay…” I heard him frown and then I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I froze. Why is he doing this? Didn’t I tell him not to?

“Excuse me.” I opened one eye. “Do I look like a teddy bear to you? Huh? Do I?”

“Oooops. I thought you were my teddy bear!” He smirked and wrapped his arms tighter. “But since you’re not my teddy bear, then you can hug me back right?”

I cringed. This is so yucky. Am I casted for a SAW movie? And Baekhyun’s SAW and I’m the next victim who’s about to die? But I thought, I would have a creative way to die. Like… a tiny dot eats me or I attempt suicide by entering the washing machine.

This isn’t the death I wanted.

“Oh come on. It’s Valentine’s day. Well… three hours ago, it was.” He urged.

Okay, kiddos, what I am about to do is dangerous. Please do not try this at home or your parents will go crazy. The electric current of your house will go from AC to DC and I suppose you also don’t know what it means.

I hugged him back. And my heart turned into a gong, sending loud vibrations all throughout my body. This is so wrong. But it feels so right. Ahh… I am crazy.

Am I in love with Baekhyun, already?

“Baek…?” I called.

“Sooji,” He sighed, “Please… don’t make it harder for me. Just let me win, this time.”

Huh?  What is he talking about? Did I host some game and he’s a contestant? Huh? Huh?

 


 

A/N: Idk anymore. But HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!! 

@joy_lovekpop: hahahah you like possessive Sooji huh?

@seo_kyu159: TAMA!

@viqueen: MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! dats right 

@SuperGirl1315: Lmao!!! XD hahahha kaya mo yan!

@kaerlana: YES!

@MsTrollolol: Will she ever know, though?

@jetidalwave: SOOJI DID PAY ATTENTION TO HER HUSBAND NOW!!!! :">

@AkaruiHoshi: Sure!!! LuJi's coming too!!!

@lenusui: nope. not yet ^^

@pandagirl753: it's okay, hun. snap her head! SNAP IT!

@Vip0202: Nooo. It's Sooji and Yoojung in another war ^^ Idk. I don't really know much of their predebut :(

@an0nymous: WATDA?!??! oh my... abbie can i kick you? please? you really want nicknames huh? we'll see about that! yiiiie do you ship kaisoo now??? <33

@capitalHS: you're welcome bb ^^ HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

@lei-jjang: shooo off yoojung!

@LUckyLuhan: Hmm... let's see :)

@RaiNah: Sehun is weird o__o Yes... be careful! BEWARE!! There's someone behind you! loljk

@shin_kyung: the boss!!! right ^^