It Is On

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

“Sorry for ignoring your lover boy. I didn’t notice him.” Myungsoo apologized, rubbing the back of his neck. You greeted him along the hallways and scolded him for ignoring Luhan during the first hours of the event.

“Excuse me. He’s not my lover boy!” You elbowed his tummy. “Didn’t I tell you that I’m already married?”

“YOU ARE??” His eyes widened, “Wow. You never told me. If that how you treat a good friend?”

“You didn’t tell me about your girlfriend, either.” You crossed your arms, mischievously. “She’s really pretty, huh.”

“You met? When? Where? Is she here? Was she with Sehun, huh? Where is she? Is she still here?” He kept throwing questions, looking so paranoid.

“Ugh… shush.” You pushed his nose, “Calm down, will you?”

“I’m calm.”

“We met.”

“WHEN? WHERE? HOW? W—hy?”

You told him whatever happened when you met his girlfriend, Nam Joohyun. Everything including the reason why she didn’t want to see Myungsoo. He felt disappointed yet he understood. Of course, who would want to leave him?

“Tsk… now where is your ‘midget’ husband?” He turned to asked, air-quoting the word midget. He couldn’t understand why you would even have the heart to call someone you like a midget.

“Yah Sooji.” Baekhyun appeared from Myungsoo’s back. He had a stern look on his face and boy he didn’t seem happy about you talking to Myungsoo. ‘Midget husband, huh?’

“He’s there.” You loosely held on Myungsoo’s shoulders to turn him and face Baekhyun. He gave a slight nod and pushed you to him, waving goodbye before walking away. “Eeeesh… Kim Myungsoo.”

“What was that?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “You know him?”

“You were good!!!!” You gave him a light punch on the shoulder. A bright smile was plastered onto your face, looking proud even though he lost.

“Don’t sugarcoat me. Do you know him?”

“Of course. We’re friends.”

“Friends, huh?”

“Yeah… why? Do you think we’re more than that?” You scoffed with your head shaking. “Hmm… maybe. But that was before.”

“He is your ex?”

“JIJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” An irritating deer-like squeal emanated from the depths of the hallway just as a wild deer turned stallion appeared running and halting to a stop. He panted, regaining his breath before putting a hand on your shoulder. “Were you watching me, huh?”

You nodded enthusiastically, giving him a pat on the shoulder. Luhan squealed again jumping up and down and hugging you. The two of you looked like two best friends spazzing over your dates but to Bawkhyun, you too looked like hell.

Why hell?

Ugly.

“AIshhhhh! Knock it off, you two!” Baekhyun separated you and Luhan. His ears were flaming red and imaginary puffs of smoke were coming out of his nostrils. “Weren’t you praising me before? Why are you congratulating him now?”

“Because I have a medal.” Luhan stuck his tongue out in mischief. He had his wiggling, so it would seem like a joke. Yet deep inside, the competition was on. It is ON.

Baekhyun glared at Luhan and pouted.

“You’re ugly, Luhan.” You snatched his medal and wore it on Baekhyun. “Okay now Baekhyun holds the medal. Bye losers.”



 

 

“Hey Sooji.” Chen sneered, sitting next to you on the couch while you were watching a Dora The Explorer episode replay.

You uninterestingly looked at him and returned to the television.

“LUHAN!!! IS A HORSE DAMMIT YIXING!” Chen imitated your text messages with an awfully girly tone and quirky hand gestures. “Why won’t they look my way huh? They keep looking at girl groups huhuhu. Baek is so cute! HE LOOKS 64984023 TIMES BETTER WITHOUT EYELIN—”

“What the hell, Kim Jongdae??” You held tightly on his wrist, eyes piercing through his soul. “Are you taunting me?”

“What? No.” He shook his head, “Are you Sooji? No. So no.”

“ARGH!!! CHEEEEN!!!” You tackled him, pushing him on the floor and throwing pillows at him. When you ran out of pillows to throw, you almost threw him the couch but Luhan came to save his poor Korean donsaeng.

“Sooji!” Luhan held on the couch you were carrying up high. He placed it back down on the floor and you calmed down. “What happened?”

“Hyung!!!” Chen scrambled off the floor, pointing an accusing finger at you. His lips were trembling and his eyes were watery because of fear.

“What did you do?” Luhan asked Chen. He knew you wouldn’t do anything to Chen unless he did something. You weren’t that desperate and bored. And the fact that Dora was playing in the background meant that you weren’t bored at all.

“Eh? Why me, hyung?” He furrowed his eyebrows. “She was throwing the couch at me! Why are you asking me now?!?!?”

“She wouldn’t do anything unless you did something to her.” Luhan snickered. You nodded slightly and re-focused yourself onto the television screen. “See?” He shook his head, pulling Chen to the kitchen. “She’s like a mental patient. She doesn’t do anything to you unless you do.”

“Ohh…” Chen nodded, yet the word mental didn’t sound pretty. He returned to the living room and sat beside you, making sure he kept a 30 centimeter distance. Who knows what you might hurl at him next?

“Don’t. Tell. Him. About. It.” You said through gritted teeth, keeping your eyes on the television. “Neither. To. Baekhyun. Got it?”

“When are they coming home from Seoul Music Awards?” Luhan sighed, dropping himself on the floor right next to the couch you and Chen were seated. “And when is Duizhang going home with the others…?”

“Sooji, can I take Jambaluja out for a walk?” Chen asked politely. You gave him a nod and he dashed away.

“Lu, do you still play rubik’s cube?” You kicked his head with your dainty foot.

“Aww.” He rubbed the back of his head. “Yeah, why?”

“Can you teach me?”

“Didn’t I teach you before?”

“Yea bu—”

“You didn’t get it.”

“Uhuh.”

“Tss… “ He shook his head and stood up to take his rubik’s cube from Sehun and Suho’s room. “Hmm... do you still remember how to complete the first layer?”

“I can figure out how but I don’t know the pattern.” You frowned, taking the cube from him. Flexing your hands, you started rotating the layers slowly, trying to figure out how to complete the base.

“You imbecile.” He took the cube from you and sat on the couch. “Didn’t I tell you that when the white piece is here, you rotate with layer up and then to the left then down.”

“That’s confusing!!” You whined, kicking your legs. “Memorizing the patterns whatever is confusing!!! Can we skip the patterns?”

“Of course NOT!” He tossed the solved cube at you. “How are you going to solve the cube? Now, scramble that.”

Time flew and all you did was get tutorial from Luhan. But it was more like, get scolding from Luhan. He kept on nagging about the patterns and remember this that, turn this, rotate, bring this, blah blah and blah.

If it weren’t for your big interest for this dumb cube, you would’ve forced inside his ear.

“Noooo!! This piece!!!” He pointed to the blue piece right below the red one. “Aigoo…”

“Why do you keep on shouting?” You hissed. “You’re not a good teacher.”

“You’re not a good student, either.”

“You’re a good dog, Jambaluja!” Chen said opening the door, letting the dog in. “Oh they aren’t home yet?”

“Eeeesh… wait so you turn this and then this, then this?” You double-checked, ignoring Chen who just shrugged and played with your dog. “And then…?”

“That’s it. Now off to the last layer.”

“ABOUT TIME!” You clapped your hands and looked at Luhan, anticipating for his guidance.

“What?”

“What?”

“What?”

“WHAT??!?!”

“Aren’t you going to give me directions?”

“Why would I? That’s the last layer already. I supposed you’ve got it.” He smirked, crossing his arms and leaning on the couch.

“But this is the hardest part. When I move this, the completed parts with be scrambled again. Everything is destroyed!!!” You whined.

“Just solve that. You have a brain, right?”

“But it’s empty. So I need directions. Go! Go! Go Luhan!!!” You punched the air multiple times.

“I thought you wanted to learn? How are you going to learn if I keep on telling you what to do?”

“Fine.” You rolled your eyes. “I can do this all by myself.”

“We’re home!!!” The EXO-K boys hollered, slamming the door open and walking inside with their brown suits. They looked like logs that were cut illegally and escaped to the city.

‘Tsk… there she goes again. If she’s not with other guys, she’s with Luhan. What else should I expect?’ Baekhyun rolled his eyes. ‘Aish hyung get your back to China so I can have my wife alone.’

“Luhan!!! I did it.” You stood up on the couch and snapped both of your fingers. You took the fallen cube from the couch and threw it, aiming at Luhan’s forehead. “Take that Luzza!”

“Ohh… Luhannie!” Sehun shielded Luhan and the cube hit him hard on the chin. “Oww…”

“Why did you do that?” Chanyeol pointed a finger at you. You glared at him, making his expression soften. “I-I me-mean… DAEBAK! Sooji! BULL’S EYE!”

You smirked, getting down on the couch. ‘That’s right, Park Chanyeol.’

Luhan pouted and picked up the rubik’s cube before attending to Sehun’s painful chin. The others followed them to the kitchen, leaving you, your dog and Baekhyun.

“You’re crazy.” He made a face.

“You’re ugly.” You stuck your tongue out and left, taking your dog by his leash. “Let’s go baby. Leave that ugly twerp alone.”



 

 

“What’s so good about Luhan hyung?” Baekhyun muttered, taking a break from their practice. “He’s baby-faced, kind, tall, Chinese, but he’s childish… why would Sooji like her?”

“Aren’t I good-looking?” He checked his face in the mirror, ghosting his fingers along his jaw line. “Is this because of my monolids? Aish… but don’t I look pretty with them? Should I apply more eyeliner so I’d look like a panda? Shoul I put more bb cream until I look like a geisha? Should I paint my lips red so they look more kissable? Hmm... should I add blush-on?”

“Yah hyung!” Chanyeol appeared beside him, a cynical look on his face. “Comparing yourself to Luhan hyung, aye?”

“Am not.” Baekhyun defended himself, acting like nothing happened. “How long have you been there?”

“For a while.” Chanyeol bobbed his head, “Enough to witness everything.”

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, a trace of shock and anxiousness on his face.

“It’s okay, hyung. I know you like her.” He sneered, “Although I don’t get why you’re comparing yourself to Luhan ge when they’re only best friends.”

‘Only best friends? Tsk…’ Baekhyun mentally scoffed.

“It’s not like they’re in a relationship, right? Or they were in a relationship before?” He shook his head. “Hilarious, I say. Pedo Lulu ge.”

“Hmm… pedo…” Baekhyun smirked, nodding. ‘Thanks for the idea, Yeol-turd.’

 



 

A/N: Okay guys please create a prayer circle for Baekhyun. He's thinking about putting make-up onto his face ;_____; And dungdangbunbangbass!!! Exo's comeback is near!! PREPARE THE OVARIES!!! As I prepare clever ways to insert their come back in this story ^^ 

@kaerlana: BWHAHAHAHAH cute~

@pandagirl753: oh how i wish she were a loyal baekhyun fangirl.... OOOOPS

@capitalHS: funny to the core?!?? lmao this story doesn't even have a plot for goodness sake T__T yeah i just combine so it looks realistice even if it's NOT!!!!

@143SakuraLove: WEEEHOOOO~

@AkaruiHoshi: HOHOHOOHOHO then bring him home!!

@myADDiCTiON22: weh??? flat ba?? eh yun yung nakita ko sa compilation ng fanaccounts. don't blame mee >< YES NAMAN SALAMAT SA JACKET WILLIE!! aba napapadalas ang panonood mo ng tv ah!!!

@viqueen: HAHAHAHHA sooji and baekhyun fnonfenfpenfenf ><

@seo_kyu159: diba dapat fanboy kasi kuya? loljk. napanood mo na ba yung gif ni luhan?!?!? parang kabayo kaya lmaooo. JEBS wag kang ganyan yung innocence ko magkakaron ng absence!!!

@an0nymous: mee too!!! but the games are lmao so funny. although i like high jump and hurdles!!! T__T  NO! SHOOT AN0NYMOUS!!!

@Vip0202: It's Idol Star Olympics. Idk if it's already broadcasted or uploaded but when I see it, I'll link you ^^

@ParkHeeRa: NAKA NG!!! di ako nakakuha ng picture lechee!!! yung camera ko kasi hayyys anyways ok lang ako .___. tss... binobola mo na naman ako!!!

@jessicawangsa: hahahahahah good luck to your stomach sweetie ^^