Tsk...

The Ex-Girlfriend

No One’s POV

“Sooji? What are you doing here? It’s too early.” D. O. asked, eyes half-open. It wasn’t long ago when he, together with the other early-risers woke up.

“Jongin?”

“He’s sleeping.” D. O. pointed his thumb to the back, where his and Kai’s room was.

You gave him a nod and walked past him, entering Kai and D. O.’s bedroom. You hopped onto Kai’s bed and sobbed, waking him up.

“Kim Jongin!!!! Wake up you sleepyhead!!!” You yelled at him, taking his shoulders and shaking him to death. “Argh… you’re so heavy! WAKE UP IMBECILE!!!”

“What is she doing?” Suho, one of the early-risers, asked D. O. who just replied with a laugh. Suho shrugged and laughed along.

“Aish… you’re not even wearing a damn shirt!” You scowled, taking a clean shirt from Kai’s dresser. “HEY HEY HEY YOU UGLY MORON WAKE UP OR I’LL SHOVE MY FOOT INTO YOUR THROAT!!!!”

“Hmmmmmgghh…” Kai groaned, fluttering his eyes open. He lifted his hand to slap whoever woke him from his beauty sleep but stopped at mid-way realizing it was you. He immediately sat up straight and took the shirt from your hand. “Sooji? What are you doing here?”

“Jonginaaaaaaaaaaaa!” You sobbed, hugging him when he already had put on a shirt. “Kill me now please?”

“What’s the matter? Where’s Baekhyu—”

“Don’t. Mention. That. Ugly. Name!” You sputtered, sobbing endlessly onto his chest. These were all exaggerations, though. You weren’t really crying but rather frustrated to the point that you needed to cry but you can’t because tears won’t just come out.

“Shush… shush… Soojina,” Kai hushed you, rubbing your back. “You’re going to wake up everyone. What happened to you?”

“Erm…” You pulled away and fidgeted in your position. You kept blinking, biting your lips, playing with your fingers and looking around. You wanted to talk about it but how were you supposed to tell him that you kissed… a dog?

“Did Baek hyung do something?”

“He ki-ki-k-kis-ki----kiiiii----”

“You what?”

“We kissed.” You whispered, looking down immediately. “I don’t know. It just happened. He sudden—”

“So what?” Kai crinkled his nose in confusion. What’s so wrong about that? You and Baekhyun are married. “Didn’t you kiss on your wedding day?”

“We didn’t!” You facepalmed, “That was fake! What happened a while ago was real!”

Kai tilted his head and you started narrating what happened in full detail. That sent him and the early-risers outside the room, laughing like cheetahs.

“So… he kissed you and then you kissed him back. Okay what’s wrong with that?” Kai raised his eyebrow. “That should call for a HIP HIP HOORAY!”

“No, Kai. That’s actually my first kiss if you’re not aware of that ugly fact!” You flicked his forehead and buried your face on the pillow. “SWALLOW ME PILLOW!”

“What?” Kai dropped his jaw. He knew you have dated a lot of men in Japan and you even had a steady relationship with Luhan but he never knew you never had your first kiss. Until today. “Are you serious? Then what do you do inside your second home?” He asked, putting air quotations when he said second home, which mean the club. “You just drank and got wasted?”

“Nooo! I don’t know! I never got drunk and they didn’t kiss me.” You looked up and banged your head on the soft pillow again and sat up. “Why would I throw myself if they don’t want it? I’m not desperate!”

“Maybe you have bad breath.”

You rolled your eyes at your idiotic bestfriend and crossed your arms. He wasn’t helping.

“Hey.. I was kidding!” He pulled you by the shoulder and wrapped his arms around you, engulfing you in a comforting hug. “They’re probably just intimidated because you’re pretty.”

“We all know you’re lying. Shut up.” You sighed. True, you didn’t consider yourself pretty no matter how many have asked you out and complimented you. To you, you were rather…

HANDSOME.

“So… how does it feel? Getting your first kiss, huh? And from Baekhyun hyung. What did his lips taste like?” Kai sneered, not minding if he sounded erted. He was expecting you to say something fluffy or sweet or something that would definitely make sense.

“I feel drugged.”

Meanwhile, outside the room, the early risers were laughing on the floor with clutched stomachs. However, Luhan, one of the early risers sighed, sauntering into Sehun and Suho’s bedroom.

“They kissed.” His shoulders slumped, a tear slipping down his cheek. It broke his heart so much. He should’ve stolen that million dollar kiss long ago.

 


 

 

“Aish!” You slapped yourself multiple times. It’s been four days since that eventful morning and you and Baekhyun kept ignoring each other. No word was exchanged. And whenever you would pass by and meet, you’d walk away like no one was even there.

Everything was just so awkward.

But you couldn’t get that damn kiss out of your head.

“AISH! STOOOOOOP!” You ruffled your hair in frustration and rolled off the couch, hitting the floor. “Owww!” You crawled back up and reached out for the remote to turn the television on. “What the… is this SBS Gayo?”

“No no no… Baekhyun’s here.” You fumbled with the remote control, “I shouldn’t see him… Oh my noo.” Unfortunately, EXO appeared on the screen, walking on the red carpet. Your eyes immediately caught Baekhyun’s figure and you couldn’t look away.

“Why is Girls’ Generation not here?” You frowned after the red carpet event. You took your phone out and called Sunny. Even before she could pick up the call, you yelled onto the phone. “DANSHIIIIIIIIIIIN!”

“AHHHH! Yah! What the hell!”

“Why are you not in SBS Gayo? And last night too!! I only saw Yoona. Whyyyy??!?” You complained.

“Ask your father, stupid!”

“I was expecting you to work that on stage and shake those hips. Yeah… hips don’t lie.” You cracked up a joke, but ended up being the only one laughing.

“You’re crazy!!! Where’s your husba—Ohh… I just saw him on tv.” Sunny beamed.

“I’m not blind.” You sighed, shifting your position and stretching your legs to reach the other end of the sofa. “Don’t you have any schedule?”

“After the new year, we would. Hey… I’ll hang up on you now. By—”

“Waiiiit!” You stopped her from hanging up and pressed the ‘end call’ button on the screen. “HAHAHAHA only I get to end the call. Get that?”

You scratched your face, yawning. The show went through and you were really really bored. There wasn’t really interesting in their performance, in your opinion. Your eyes were about to close when…

CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS

“Waaah!” You shuddered at that booming song. MAMA never failed to scare you. It was really loud and RARARA! You figured, the song writer might be living in World War when he wrote the song. “Oh my gosh wait did they just… they were six just a while ago. How did that happen?”

“Oh… they walked to the stage. Why do I have to be so lame?”

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP Why are you there???” You screamed and threw the throw pillows and bolsters towards the television screen one by one. “Arghh… Baekhyun get away! Disperse!!!”

You kept on throwing different objects, aimed at the television screen until their performance ended. The whole living room looked like a mess. There is a pile of pillows, toys and junk right in front of the television screen.

“All hail Mount Tain!” You clapped your hands, sweeping the layer that covered the television screen. “Jambaluja, that’s junk, not food. Come here!”

“Is that… Jongin?” Your jaw dropped when his face flashed on the screen. “Wow. I can’t believe he dances so well now.”

“Ballet and jazz lessons didn’t turn you down, my friend.” You slurred and closed your eyes to sleep, leaving the television open and your dog on the pile.

Yuck.

 


 

 

“Dude!!!” Kai slapped Baekhyun’s back. “Haha. Good night.”

“Whaaaat?” Baekhyun gawked at the tanned derp who ran away. He shook his head and punched the password to your house. He walked right in and was welcomed by the horrible mess inside the living room. “Dirty.”

He shook his head and sauntered to the pile, picking up the junk food wrappers and throwing them to the trashcan. He brought all of your toys into the bedroom and dropped them carefully into the basket before coming back to return the pillows to the couch.

But you were sleeping on the couch, so he just laid some of them neatly on the floor.

“She didn’t even turn the television off.” He chuckled to himself, turning it off. “Aish… why are you still ignoring me, huh?”

Zzzzz.

“Fine! Sleep, like you always do!” Baekhyun sputtered, popping his knuckles. He stormed his way into the room and slammed the door shut. The door opened right away and he came out, bringing a blanket. He unfolded and draped it over you. “There, you must be feeling really cold. Tch… thank me tomorrow morning!”

“MAMA ijen naege daedaphaejwo…” You mumbled in sleep, snuggling onto the blanket. “Haha… Baek…”

“Haha… Sooji.” Baekhyun imitated you, tempted to flick your exposed forehead. “Aish… Jamba…lu…ja…? Just look at her! Look at your mom! So creepy.”

Baekhyun realized that the dog was sleeping on the floor, right beside the couch. He shut his eyes and opened them again, walking to his room to maybe wash up and then sleep. That is, if he could.

“Even her dog is sleeping!” Baekhyun sighed, “Good night.”

 


 

A/N: I just hope I could update tomorrow for New Year! HAHAHAHAHA. Hmm... Sooji's so luck to be Baekhyun's wife. ><

@Tarsier: HUUUUY KUMALMA KA TEH!! HAHAHAHHA TEKA HA !! MAHINA ANG KALABAN! 

@pandagirl753: hohohohohohohoho xDD

@hearthips: Waaaah thank you ^^ <33

@ehminnie18: HOY PINAGSASABI MO DIYAN!!! HAHAHHA. LOL nasabi ko kasi dati yan nabaka if ever makakita ako niyan mahampas ko. pero dahil alam ko na naman ano yan IT'S SAFE! HAHAHAA

@ParkHeeRa: KAYA YUN!!! Try mo! Pag nasugatan ka walang sisihan! WEH??? hahah di ako pumunta kahapon e >< ikaw ba?? 

@shin_kyung: meeeeeeeep XDXD

@lei-jjang: AHHAHAHAHAH YAY!

@AkaruiHoshi: Thank you so much <333

@capitalHS: I did!!! :> HAHAHHAHA! Snake pmsl

@han_byul: LOL DANCING PARTY TONIGHTT

@Vip0202: :""">

@sunflee_: wooop tee doo!

@JonzkMaalum: AHHAHAHAHHAHA! ok lang yan dude!