Wedding

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

Kai’s POV

“Baekhyun hyung, can we talk?” I fidgeted as soon as we stopped practicing for our new single.

“Yeah sure.” He shrugged.

“Well… err… I hope you’re not regretting any of this.” I started, “I mean, signing the marriage contract. Did Sooji mention that you two are never going to get a divorce?”

He nodded.

“She meant it.” I smirked, causing his jaw to drop. He probably thought Sooji was just fooling around with him. “Even if it’s some pedo she’s going to marry, she’s never going to get a divorce or legal separation.”

“But, why?” Baekhyun looked frantic.

I shrugged. I didn’t really know the reason. All I know is that she doesn’t want a divorce or separation once she gets married. Whoever that man may be.

“What the?” Baekhyun shook his head, “Are you playing around with me, Kai?”

“No. I’m telling the truth. You see, me and Sooji have been friends since we were 7. And I know her more than anyone does and we spent our whole lives with each other.”

“Then, why don’t you just marry her?” Baekhyun wailed, “Since you two know each other and all that blah blah blah, why don’t you two get marri—”

“That’s like . We’re like siblings, okay.” I patted his shoulder, “I might seem absurd or whatever, but I just want to protect her.”

Baekhyun groaned and left me. Sure, suit yourself derpface.

                Flashback: 11 years ago

“Kim… Jongin, hmm… well you do have the potential, kiddo. But I’m afraid you are too young to train with us.” Lee Sooman said and closed my folder. “Come back when you’re old enough and we’ll sign you in.”

I sniffed, trying to stifle a cry. For a seven year old boy who got rejected, it would really be normal to cry. I was dreaming of this, ever since. My dad will surely be disappointed with me. Not that he’s being pushy in making me dance but he’s really supporting my dream. He enrolled me to different dance classes and he was really supportive.

“Too young?” I scoffed and kicked the air. “I’m seven! I’m old enough for this.”

“Aish… it’s broken.” I heard a sigh coming from one room. Being the curious kid I am, I walked inside the room, only to find a boy around my age frowning over a broken toy car. “What do I do now? Hyukjae will get mad at me. I broke hi—”

“Hi?” I greeted him and he jumped backwards. “I’m Jongin.”

“Hello.” He gave me a nod, “Sooji.”

Sooji?

But isn’t he a boy?

“Are you a trainee here?” I asked him. If he’s a trainee and he’s around my age then that Lee Sooman is being unfair.

“They rejected you, didn’t they?” He smirked and picked up the broken toy car. “Ah… I’m dead.”

I nodded, “They said I was too young. But, I’m not too young. I want to be a dancer. I wa—”

“They told you to come back when you’re old enough, right?” He gave me a dry smile, “Wait for at leave five years and they’ll sign you in.”

“But, why are you in here? Shouldn’t you be rejected too?” I frowned. This is unfair.

“I don’t know. Should I?” He chuckled. “Can you accompany me for a while? I need to pee.”

I nodded and walked with him. He seemed like he has memorized the floor plan, because he knew where to turn left and right. And he was acknowledge by everyone who passed by us. He must have trained since diapers.

He stopped in front of the girls’ bathroom and entered.

I widened my eyes and dropped my jaw on the floor.

He’s a girl?

When he came back, I asked, “You’re a girl?”

“Of course.” She giggled. “Don’t I look like one?”

Since then, me and Sooji became best friends. She would inform me whenever there was an audition for casting and we would always watch the audition. And I always kept in mind that if they sign in someone around my age, I’ll audition right away. I’ve always thought that being a trainee was easy because Sooji had all the time in the world. She never missed a day at school and sometimes, she would barge into my house and sleepover. But I never heard of her family. I never knew anything about her family or her identity. All I know is that, she’s my best friend.

“Maybe she didn’t want a friend who’d use her just because she’s Lee Sooman’s daughter.” I chuckled to myself.  “I really liked Luhan hyung for her but…” I paused and shook my head. “Byun Baekhyun, you better take care of her.”

 

Your POV

“Be nice, huh?” I snickered as I looked at my reflection on the mirror. “In your face, Baekhyun. I will only be nice if you can smack your face into your .”

“Sooji? Are you alright in there?” Someone entered the dressing room. I turned around and my jaw dropped. It was my mom. I blinked rapidly and rubbed my eyes. Is she really here?

“Mom, you came!” I squealed, standing up from my seat and rushing to her. It’s been years since I last saw my mom. She was always busy with the overseas work, my father is supposed to do. She always attended different meetings and events in lieu of that ugly poopoo, Lee Sooman.

“Your cousin, Sunny made extra effort in persuading me to come.” She mused and I frowned. So, if Sunny didn’t persuade her she wouldn’t come even if today was her only daughter’s wedding day. Wow. What a supportive mom. “It’s good that you finally decided to grow your hair. Time to get over your boy cuts.”

I nodded.

I was really dismayed.

“I have to leave soon, though.” She sighed and began my hair. “I just came to see you.”

“But, mom aren’t you going to—” I stopped when she gave me that look. Right, business always comes first. “Thanks for the effort. I must have disturbed you. Can you just call my mom to come in?”

“Your mom? But I am your mom.” She titled her head in confusion.

“Oh really?” I leaned back and gave her a confused look. “I was never aware of that.”

“Sooji! It’s time for your makeup!” Jongin yelled and entered the room.

“Mom!” I smirked at my real mother and ran to Jongin. “Let’s go, mom.”

“Well, what was that?” Jongin asked and gave me a small pat on the head. “Am I your Momma Jongin now?”

“Yes.” I chuckled, “I hate her. Why was I expecting for her to come and witness my special torture day?”

“That’s alright. Momma Jongin’s here anyway.” He puckered his lips and placed his hands on his waist, looking like an idiot.

“Ewww.” I shuddered and flicked his forehead. “If you’re my Momma Jongin, then you’re married to my dad. Ewww… that’s plain disgusting.”

“Of course not! I’m married to your Poppa Kyungsoo.” He grinned.

Who

Is

Kyungsoo

D___O

“Who’s Kyungsoo?” I gawked at him.

“D. O.!” He exclaimed.

“Are you gay? Is he the guy you like????”

“I was kidding.” He chuckled and pushed me inside one room. “I’ll see you after they do your makeup.”

Make up.

EWWWWW!!!

Efhqeuiofgiqebqwkfnqeiofhqeuifegbquife

I hate makeup

I’m going to be a cake

A cake with ugly frosting and icing and everything disgusting!!

I will murder whoever invented make up.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I was waiting in front of the altar beside my best man, Chanyeol. My insides were going crazy. It was a mixture of nervousness, anger and excitement. Well, I suppose every man is excited for their marriage but getting married to someone I don’t really have feelings with, makes me angry. However, maybe I’ll learn to love her.

Hold your pants.

Just maybe.

The double doors opened and I wish it never did, because the moment Sooji stepped inside, accompanied by Lee Sooman-nim, I was captivated. She looked breathtakingly beautiful. I’m not one to compliment others but, today, she’s an exception.

“Congratulations, dude.” Chanyeol patted my shoulder, “You’ve finally hit the jackpot!”

I turned my head and glared at him. I really have a slight feeling that Chanyeol wants to trade places with me. I’ll gladly trade places with him. No matter how beautiful this woman is, I wouldn’t be putting up with her y attitude.

Wait, she’s already being nice right?

They finally reached the altar and her father handed her to me. I could feel her shooting laser glares at me through the veil covering her face. And if looks could really kill, I’m probably dead right now.

The pastor kept babbling on the vows while I side glanced at her only to realize that she’s still shooting glares at me. How am I supposed to live with this laser woman under one roof?

Wait, speaking of, will we be living together? Of course, stupid. So I’m going to live separately from EXO-K or she’s going to live with us? But, if she does live with us, that would be total chaos.

“Yah.” I heard her mutter low. I blinked and realized that everyone’s looking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and shot her a confused look. Why are they all looking at me? “They’re waiting for your answer, stupid.”

WHAT?

Wait, so she said ‘I do’? Oh my gosh, there’s really no turning back now. Can I say no? Can someone just interrupt the wedding? I’m freaking out. This hurts. I’m a guy but I really feel like a girl now.

“I do.” I hurriedly said. Wait, I’m supposed to say, I don’t.

She shot me another glare.

The pastor cleared his throat and continued, “By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

 

Your POV

When the doors opened, my knees were really shaking. I wanted to cry and run away because this is really stupid. I was tugging my father’s arm while we were walking to the altar but he only gave me a subtle glare.

“Just cooperate, Sooji.” He said while smiling, “This will be over soon.”

Soon, my father let go of me and handed me to Baekhyun. Noooooo! Don’t give me to that dog! Please, help! He’s a Doberman with rabies, he’ll surely eat me and I’m going to die in 567 seconds. HEEEEELP!

His hands were soft though. It felt like soap with lotion and mayonnaise and ketchup with cherry on top? I suddenly felt insecure about my own hands. They’re not really soft. But I don’t do housework. Heck, I don’t even know one aside from making things dirty and rubbish. Heh.

Maybe he’s gay?

“Eww.” I whispered to myself and shot him a glare. I noticed him flinch slightly. Oh this is fun! I continued glaring at him throughout the whole ceremony. This is really fun. I bet he’s shaking right now. If I were in a Starcraft game, I would have won because of all the laser glares I shot him.

DAEBAK!

Or should I say, DAEBAEK!

The pastor turned to me and I knew what was up.

“I do.” I blurted out and I felt like someone stabbed me. Now my only hope is for this idiot to say I don’t. And when he does, I going to raise m hands up in the air and run out of this place shouting, FREEDOM. That’s wicked!

“I do.”

Whuuut? Byun Baekhyun did you just say I do?

I glared at him. My plan! My lovely awesome plan is ruined. Ruined by this fugly monster. Can you just die? Can someone send an alien spaceship and abduct this ugly guy in front of me? I’m going crazy!!!

“By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” The pastor ended the ceremony and everybody was looking at us.

Don’t you dare kiss me. I might get rabies.

He lifted my veil, leaned forward and I couldn’t help but give him a confused look. I looked around and everyone was staring at us. Can’t we just break that rule? I was growing frantic; he leaned closer and closer until our faces were an inch apart.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I guess, I should just go on with Plan Hh in my list.

Hh. Use Baekhyun to make Luhan jealous. BOOM.

I cupped his face and leaned forward but we didn’t kiss. I covered our almost kissing lips with my thumb and pulled away. Sorry mister, but I’m not going to risk my health. Rabies is deadly.

We looked at the audience, which was composed of all the SM idols except those that had schedules. No Exo-M. No Luhan. Tch… somebody should’ve taken that photo and send it to him, right away. I mean, me and Baekhyun ‘kissing.’

They clapped and cheered but out there in one corner, I could hear someone sniffling and sobbing. And certainly, that’s not my mom because she’s freaking back to her freaking business. I furrowed my eyebrows and Baekhyun and I looked at each other in unison.

I shrugged and looked at the other side of the place, only to find Jongin wiping his tears and sniffing. I ran to him and gave him a wide grin.

“Jongina…” I chuckled dryly, only to get a painful flick on the forehead.

“Why did you say I do? You could have run away.” He sobbed, “What were you thinking? From now on, you’re going to live with Baekhyun hyung for the rest of your life.”

“Oh yeah…” I sighed.



 

 

“So… where are we going to stay?” I raised an eyebrow at my father. “Don’t tell me I’m going to live on the streets, because I certainly won’t live there. I’d rather fly back to Japan.”

“I already had it fixed, kid.” My father smirked. “The apartment unit on top of EXO-K’s dorm.”

“What? You mean, I’m going to live on a small apartment? And near these boys?” I widened my eyes and pointed to them. I have no complains living near Jongin. I don’t even care if we would be living together but the four other boys? I really feel uncomfortable with them.

I should get to know them better.

“Our dorm’s not that small. Besides, it doesn’t look like some high school dorm.” Suho patted my back, “And, I’ll make sure we won’t bother you two especially o—”

“What are you talking about, Joomyun hyung!” Baekhyun cut him off and slapped his back. “Let’s go. I really need some sleep. And when I wake up, I’ll realize that this is all just a dream.”

Yes, this is a dream. Getting married the Lee Sooji is a dream. Baekhyun you’re living the dream.

 


A/N: Okaaaaaaaay, you're married! HURRAAAAAAH! The cheese should be starting soon so get ready people :P

@hearthips: Hopefully! It's expensive, okay. But yeah whatever happens, I'm going to the concert. It's do or die. Lmao xDXD Oh... that's really bad. Thank God I live where most concerts and events are held ^^ But who knows, they might visit your place too  :3 THANK YOU!!! :DDD

@iAsianfriend: Oh, I indented the paragraphs bc of the 'POV's. But it must be disturbing so there's no more indenting now. Besides, I get lazy to indent hahahaha XD Thanks for the tip though :)

@pandagirl753: HOHOHOHOHO! But only one of them will be used :/ Plan Hh for HAHA XDXD

@lunaluna: Wait, who's Sumo? o____o You mean, Suho? HAHAHAHHAHAA! He's such a cutie! And he's sooooo fair-skinned! ;AAA;

@an0nymous: Abbie, why you pedo! Please don't hurt Luhan. At least, not for now! :)) Because you will eat the gull so, NO! >< And don't you hurt my troll too! Myungsoo will hit you with his nunchucks!

@ParkHeeRa: Oo. Nagulat nga ako nung nalaman ko kasi dati kala ko sa Pilipinas lang yun, di pala XDXD HAHAHA. Well.... hohohoho shh ka lang baka malaman nila mga pinagkakagawa kong kabalbalan dito :))