Hello Kids

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

No One’s POV

“Are you coming with them later?” Lay plops himself on the couch beside you, holding a bowl of chips.

“And clean some yabadaba dirty classroom? Hell no.” You cringe. The idea of cleaning was very ugly. You hate mops, brooms, dust pans and everything used for cleaning. They look unhygienic, which is ironic because they’re used to make things clean.

“Oh good, we’re going to have some company.” Chen yawns, “It gets boring at the dorm.”

“Hmm… would it be less boring if we lock you outside?” You look at Chen and give him your signature sarcastic smile. “I’m thinking of locking you out, only in your underwear.”

“Brilliant!” Tao guffaws, high-fiving Xiumin who was beside him. Chen frowned and scurried away from the group.

“Guys, we’ll be back later.” Suho jolts out of his room with Sehun.

“We know.” Luhan rolls his eyes.

“And you’re coming with us.” Baekhyun walks out of his old room with Chanyeol and pulls you up from the couch.

“What the hell? No.” You decline.

“YOU. ARE. COMING.” Baekhyun glares at you. And so you end up watching them clean the nursery room. They mopped and vacuumed the floors while you only stood on the doorway, arms crossed, watching them as if you were a supervisor.

Of course, a diva doesn’t clean.

Later on, middleschool girls came and helped clean. You shot each one of them a dirty look especially the ones who were near Baekhyun.

“Yah! Are you alright there?” D. O. asks, noticing you glaring the students. You shoot him a glare as a reply but he laughs it off and continued vacuuming the floor.

“Why did you bring her here?” Kai side-eyes you while speaking to Baekhyun. “She hates seeing these stuff. Cleaning tools, kids, cleaning…”

“She needs to get used to this… soon.” Baekhyun smirks, earning a slap from the younger boy.

“And she looks really bored, hyung.” Kai shakes his head and leaves Baekhyun to mop another side of the room.

“Ugh… when will these gorgeous janitors get done?” you muttered, “Actually only Baekhyun is the gorgeous on—I didn’t say anything.”

 

Sooji’s POV

While watching them clean the nursery room, the scenes from last night with Baekhyun replayed in my head. Those words left a very hard impact inside my brain. I never thought he’d fall in love with me. Why would he? He deserves a nicer one who’s not Han Yoojung, of course.

Maybe someone like me who isn’t like me? Or me.

NOOOOOOO!

“I don’t care if you don’t or if you love someone else. I don’t care if you’re in love with Luhan. I’m in love with you and I’m going to make you mine. Got that?”

Those words keep replaying inside my head, making me nervous, scared and somehow giddy. I’m now wondering of the things he’d do to make me his. Not that I’m being expectant but… okay… WHO WOULDN’T EXPECT ANYTHING????

And because I keep thinking of this stuff, I didn’t realize that I was staring at Baekhyun’s until Chanyeol’s creepy face appeared in front of me.

“Eeeeeh?” I yelp, jumping backwards.

“You were staring at hyung’s .” He says, albeit too soft for the two of us to hear. “ing on Baekhyun hyung, huh?”

“I’m not.” I deny. It wasn’t my intention. I was deep in thought so I never knew. “It’s his fault. I didn’t look at him. He positioned himself to where I am looking so I’ll get to look like a ert.”

“If you like him so much, just approach him. He won’t ignore you.” He shrugs, “He feels the same way anyway.”

“I know.”

“Oh, he told you already?”

“Mhmm… last night.”

“Ooooh… nice.” He nods his head, “So… are we expecting a second wedding? A baby? A real baby this time?”

“No. No. and No.”

“Why not? You two look cute together.” He frowns, tapping his chin with his pointer finger. Oh, are you trying to be cute Park Chanyeol? Well, I am sorry but you’re not as cute at Baekhyun!.... And Luhan. “I can imagine your babies. So cute…. They look like doats!”

“DOATS?!??!?!” I gape at him. What the hell are ‘doats’ supposed to mean? Goats with ? Huh?

“Yeah… a dog and a cat… DOAT!” He grins, leaving me mind blown.

Dog + Cat = DOAT

Okay.

I hate you Park Chanyeol.

“Aah…” Baekhyun groans, stretching his back. “My back hurts… aww.” He winces, holding onto his back while bending backwards. He looked like an old singer singing the last part of My Way. And you know what happens to people singing My Way.  They die… MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. “Sooji.”

What does he want?

“Hmmm?”

“Massage my back.”

“Ok—excuse me?” I scoff. I can’t believe I almost agreed to massage his ugly back. Do I look like a hired person to him? WHAT THE.

“Please…” He pouts, walking towards me and pointing to his back. “So straineeeeed.”

“Sehun will do it for you.” I shove him to the blonde top, who looked alarmed having no idea what was currently happening. “Massage his back.”

“Uhm… okay.” Sehun reluctantly agrees and places his mop on the side to work on Baekhyun’s back. But before he could even start, the older male walked away snappily. “Tss….”

Rude Baekhyun.

“Annyeong unnie~” One middle school girl approaches me, “Are you with the oppas?”

“Yes. Why?” I deadpanned. I recognize her. She kept on nearing Baekhyun. Ah… this little .

“Coordi-noona?”

“No.”

“Manager?”

“Uh uh.”

“Girlfriend?”

“Yuck.”

“Who are you, then?”

“Boss.” I smirk, hoping this eye-sore would go away. Unfortunately, she didn’t.

“Then, why are you not cleaning?” She retort. Wow. This girl can prick nerves.

“Because you keep asking questions. Scram. Shoo.” I shake my head and roll my eyes in the iest way possible. Sorry kid, but I don’t go easy on kids. She walks away and shoots me a dirty look. THE NERVE!!!

This is why I hate kids!

“Hey, let’s go to the play room with the kids!!!” Suho says enthusiastically after returning the cleaning tools.

“Yaaaaay!” Kyungsoo and Jongin follow him out and I came out too. But I wouldn’t dare go inside that play room. Eww I don’t like to see kids. They’re crybabies, annoying and everything ugly.

I sit on the bench at the corridor and watch EXO-K, the manager, the reporter and the photographer enter the children’s play room. Baekhyun suddenly came out and closed the door behind him.

“You’re not going in?” He asks, sitting beside me.

“Never.”

“Why? The kids are adorable, I promise.”

“Yes adorable. But kids, ew.” I shuddered. “They’re… so fragile and scary and blech… I don’t want to deal with them.”

“Okay fine but can you now massage my back? It really hurts, please.” He pleads, clasping his hands in front of me and giving a small pout. Yuck, not working. “I’m really tired…”

“Go to sleep.”

“Massage my back.”

“Urgh… fine.” I roll my eyes. It’s too tiring to argue so I agreed. Like I’d massage him, pfft. I press my fist against his lower back lazily and do the same thing using the other one. After a few presses, I punch his back hard he fell off the bench. “Oooops.”

“OWWWW… DAMMIT UGH…” He growls, “Why did you do that?!?!?”

“Massage.” I grin widely and hurried to the play room, just in case he’s get back on me. I sit on the corner and watch them baby sit those toddlers. Okay, they’re really cute but what if they start crying? Oh my gosh, I think I am going to freak out.

“Argh…” Baekhyun groans, entering the play room, rubbing his lower back and . I chuckle silently in my place. He deserves it. Very much.

He limps to the group and carries one of the children to play with him. I watch with awe. I have no idea what father-figure looks like but I’d say Baekhyun is. I got tired watching them play with those kids, even though they look really amusing because you barely see them with kids.

Because they’re always kids.

But times like these, when they’re being like men, should be cherished and kept.

And you should know I have no idea what I am talking about.

Do I make sense?

No. Okay. You don’t too. Bleh.

Yeah… because I got tired, I explored the play room and a guitar caught my eyes. I haven’t played the guitar for years!!! Not like I’m adept in playing guitar or anything, in fact I only know the chords but I don’t really play songs. It’s just that I like the guitar so much, we’re meant to be.

I took the guitar and sat on the floor, leaning my back on the closed door. I strum the strings softly and laugh. I remember attending guitar lessons three times and never learning anything but chords.

“Wait… I know how to hammer on too.” I mumble and continued strumming the guitar with different chords. Ahh… I miss this.

“You play the guitar too?” Chanyeol walks up to me. “Wow.”

“Nah, just chords…” I shake my head, “I never really learned anything from lessons.”

“I’ll teach you then.” He offers, sitting beside me. “We’re going to leave in a few anyway. Just a little picture taking with the kids.”

“No thanks.” I decline, handing the guitar to him. “Play for me instead.”

“I want to see you play.” He insists. “I can play for you anytime you want but I’m sure you wouldn’t.”

“But I’m a noob at this.” I frown. “The only song I mastered was Can U Smile but heck that’s two years ago… I probably forgot how to play.”

“Oh come on, I’m not asking you to sing. Just play some chords.”

“I’ll try…” I sigh and take the guitar from him.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Chanyeol suddenly stood up and approached Sooji because the guitar interested him. Well, this creep loves everyone who interests his interests. In Sooji’s case, the guitar.

“Shhh…” I coo to the toddler I was carrying. “Behave.”

I can’t even concentrate in taking care of him because I keep stealing glances on them. Sooji hands the guitar to Chanyeol and later gets it from him before strumming softly.

I sigh. Why did I never try learning the guitar? If I did, I’d probably in Chanyeol’s place now. Sooji’s playing the guitar for him. UGHHH T____T

Should everyone be my rival??

Why do I have that will interest her? NOTHING! 

 

 


 

A/N: //pats baek

@RaiNah: aww don't you just love the possessive Baek?

@MsTrollolol: HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! YAY!!

@icesapphire96: yes yes!! ^^

@pinksoda: The feisty Baekhyun with funny make up though!!! XDXD

@SuperGirl1315: Uy grabe hindi naman! Na-touch kaya ako! sSeryoso to ha!!! safjdhlsdfhskjdfslkja

@seo_kyu159: HALA PANO YAN! ODE NA TO T__T kuya baek at kuya sooji lol. hahahha awww thnak you!!! regaluhan kitang bagong ovaries ^^

@Akarui_Hoshi: Aww.... omg!!!! <333 omg omg omg i know that!!! lol

@lei-jjang: OKAY LANG HAHAHAHA IBUHOS MO LANG ANG IYONG HINAING!

@ExoYoong4ever: LOL ahhahaha XDXD good luck

@joy_lovekpop: YAAAY!

@viqueen: he did!!! so he'll look pretty like luhan :D YAAAAAY!!!

@143SakuraLove: Pagpasensyahan mo na! Iyakin si Baekbaek!!! AWwwww tama teka iuntog ko lang si Sooji para makalog!

@myADDiCTiON22: oo tas bumalik siya sa loob para mag-make up. odiba? kala mo dbeauty queen lang! melanie marquez i love my long legged lang ang peg! HAHAHAHA

@hearthips: FIGHTING!

@parkgail: AWwwww kaya mo yan! hingang malalim!!! =))) ganda ba ni baek?

@Aznpocky: GO GO GO!

@capitalHS:  omg really? hahahhaha tissue? you like? :) tbh, i like this version of baek wAYYY BETTER!!! 

@SPolyphonica: HUY HINGA! HIGH BLOOD KA TE? INOM TUBIG DALI!  hahahahhahahaha awwww

@jetidalwave: BAEKJI GOGOGOGO LOL! CHEERING SQUAD

@iamEXOTIC8: ha baket???!?!?! :)) bakla talaga hahahhahahaha

@kaerlana: yes we do ^^ majority of my readers speak tagalog i guess 

@LUckyLuhan: hohohoho ^^

@princessbao18: thank you <3

@Biginshattest: hahahha don't pity him :P

@han_byul: LOL MAKE UP

@Karin_chan: well it's fun to keep you hanging >:))) aww thank you so much <333

@lenusui: UHUH!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!

@pinkypn: YES YES PLEASE!!! dsfldashfkdsf

@Hana_chan: aww <3333

@jessicawangsa: don't worry. Baekhyun is rich ^^ loljk

@BestFriendInspirit97: Oooooops!!! Hahahha Baekhyun or Luhan? :P WEEHOOOO

@trollingtrishy: whoooa ang haba! humihinga ka pa ba? lol. omg i hope you'll eat a brownie soon!! okay tbh, i'm touched by your long comment. i feel so happy reading comments like this. your comments motivate me so i really work hard. i'm assured that you people enjoy reading my fanfic even though how embarrassing it looks hahahhahah thank you so much!!! HAHAHHAHA hay nako baekk!! i apologixe malaki topak nilang dalawa super laki!

@cherrikitkat: hmmm... what should they do to have a baby? lol

@Vip0202: HAHAHAH! but i want to make my readers happy too :>

@taeyangjos1: suuuure!

@an0nymous: sooji is a sumo wrestler!!! XD pshh here we go again with babies! WHY BAEKBERG AND SOOBERG??!?!?!?