Friend or Enemy?

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

No One’s POV

“Aish…” You muttered low, walking outside in the snowy streets. Upon lifting your drink to your mouth, you bumped onto someone, making it splash before you. You growled, watching your drink blend with the snow. “The fu—”

“Omo!!!” The girl you bumped apologetically rushed to you. “I’m so sorry. I’ll just replace your drink and buy you a new coat.”

You stared at her blankly.

“I was in a hurry and I didn’t notice you. I’m really sorry.” She bit on her lip and dragged you to the nearby café, “God, I hate coffee.”

“Same.” You deadpanned, “But you don’t have to repay me. It’s fine.”

“No!!!” She insisted, “I’m hungry anyway so I’ll treat you.”

“If you’re hungry, you can eat by yourself.”

“I don’t want to.” She pulled you down to sit on the chair. “Please? I’m not usually this nice so just agree.”

“Fine.” You agreed. It was too tiring to argue. You watched her as she took off her thick winter coat and placed it on her lap. She did look like some rockstar-off-duty with those clothes.

After giving your orders to the waitress, you played with the condiments on the table.

“I thought I escaped winter season when I came to Korea. This is so depressing.” She sighed.

“You’re from overseas?”

She nodded meekly and answered her buzzing phone. “Oh Sehuna? What the heck…? Yes I am. I made a stop because I’m starving and I know you’re not going to treat me, dope.”

You blinked. Was she talking to the Sehun you knew, or another Sehun?

“I’m with a girl. I don’t know. Who the heck is Byun Sooji?” She snarled, pulling her phone away from her ear, “Your name?”

“Lee Sooji.” You smirked.

“She’s a Sooji too! But she’s not Byun Sooji. Wrong girl. Bye.” She ended the call and slammed it softly on the table. “Do you know Oh Sehun? He’s such an . Would you believe me if I told you that we’re actually friends. And now he’s asking if I know where his midget of a friend’s wife is?”

She really is talking about the Oh Sehun you know.

“I’m actually Byun Sooji.” You chuckled as your orders arrived.

“You are?” She shut her eyes and tightened the grip on her drink. “You know, I am threatened to throw this drink at you. Seriously. Sehun’s going to kill me, I swear.”

“Do as you please.”

“Ugh… never mind. I still owe you a lot. You’re Baekhyun’s wife, huh?” She leaned on her chair, “I heard you accidentally signed on the marriage contract, which saved my life. Thank you so much.”

“So you’re the girl he’s talking about!!!” You beamed. “The girl who called him a midget.”

“Yea… about that… well…”

“It’s okay. He really is small.” You admitted, “And I’d assume you’re Joohyun the girl Sehun likes?”

“I’m not so sure about that.” She shook her head slowly.

“Why did you choose your boyfriend over him? If I were you, I’d pick Sehun for Pete’s sake. Just look at the boy!” You scowled. “Is he someone like Won Bin or Hyun Bin or Song Joongki wait… they’re too old… ugh… like Kim  Myungsoo for you to dump him like that!!”

“Well…” She nodded, smirking. “Kim Myungsoo is actually my boyfriend.”

“What?” Your jaw dropped, “That play boy??”

“Okay. Fine. I get it! You’re also one of his ex-girlfriends. Yes, okay.” She groaned.

“No. But we dated before.” You replied, causing her to gape at you. “No. No!! We weren’t serious. Like we just met at the club then I found out that we’re just going to dump each other so we just became friends. Like that. Nothing more. We’re just friends. I’m not even sure if he remembers me because that was a year ago in Japan.”

“You’re really interesting.” She bobbed her head and gobbled up everything on her plate like a racing car. “And you’re even Lee Sooman’s daughter. Lucky!!! Do you see Girls’ Generation everyday?”

“Don’t tell me you’re a fan, too?”

“HAHAHA HI!! NAM JOOHYUN, 18, SOUTH KOREA, SONE!!!!!” She baffled.

 


 

 

“So why are you not dating Myungsoo instead?” You asked on your way to where Sehun and his groupmates are.

“I’m not ready to see him.” Her shoulders slumped, “If we meet, I might have second thoughts on coming back to US and that’s not a very good idea.”

“Hey! And you actually found yourself a new friend.” Sehun chuckled, pulling you and Joohyun towards them. “Ha! Joohyun, I thought you weren’t with Byun Sooji.”

“She didn’t tell me.” She defended herself, “She clearly said she was Lee Sooji. LEE. And perhaps she’s not dumb to marry that midget, right???”

“Yup.” You chuckled, eyeing Baekhyun. ‘Serves you right. I hate you so much!!! Maybe I hate Luhan more but I still hate you and that doesn’t make any difference.’

“You didn’t tell me she was Baekhyun’s suppose—” Someone from behind cupped your mouth. It was Baekhyun and your heart skipped like a kangaroo.

“Dude, you’re not supposed to tell anyone.” He whispered and let you go.

“Baekhyun’s supposed?” Luhan raised his eyebrow, waiting for your continuation.

“Oh I was saying nonsense. Anyways, Sehun have you bought your gift for her, huh?” You sneered, “And hahaha she already knows you still like her. You lover boy.”

Baekhyun shot you an unbelievable look.

“What?” You cackled, only to get held on the wrist and dragged a few meters away from the group.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Baekhyun whispered, half-yelling at you.

“Let go of my wrist.” You pried your wrist off. “What?”

Baekhyun let go of your wrist and placed his hands on his hips. “You’re seriously embarrassing. What is wrong with you?”

“I don’t know. There really is something wrong with me!” You answered, ‘My heart beats so fast like a moron when you’re being like this. When you’re being so close and nobody wants it. I don’t know. I’m sick!’

“Let’s get you home.” He shook his head and walked back to the group. “Confirmed guys. Sooji’s not really feeling well. We’re going home, now.”

“Aww… bye bye Sooji!!” Joohyun waved at you. “Oh wait I haven’t got your number!!! You and I should at least be friends.”

“Yeah, so you can finally have a friend who is a girl.” Luhan mumbled, inaudibly.

You exchanged your phone with Joohyun and punched in your number before getting dragged by Byun Baekhyun, the ugly fat-.

“Argh… for the umpteenth time, I AM NOT A LUGGAGE BAG!!!” You yelled at him, receiving a few malicious stares from the shoppers. “Eeeesh, why I hate malls.”

“You should stay away from that Nam Joohyun. I swear she is bad influence.” Baekhyun warned.

“Birds of the same feather, flock together, okay.” You rolled your eyes.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

After a hard practice for our next comeback, I headed to the empty room where I’m pretty sure Sooji is. She’s in there idling with her dog because she felt so alone at home. To my surprise, instead of seeing her there I saw my former fellow trainee.

“Oh Baekhyun-ssi?” She beamed at me.

“Hi Yoojung.” I greeted her back. “Did you see a girl with her dog here?”

She shook her head. “Yah, Baekhyun-ssi! Ever since you debuted, we never had a proper conversation. Are you avoiding me?”

“What? No.” I denied.

Me and Yoojung were actually friends during my short training period. Trainees weren’t really that modest to me since I was casted to EXO easily. However, Yoojung was nice enough to befriend me and a few of the boys from EXO whom I knew before we debuted.

“Then we should do some catching up then.” She chuckled, pulling me inside the room. “Aigoo… I missed these days.”

“Yeah, me too.” I deadpanned.

Argh! Where’s Sooji? She’s supposed to be here with Jambaluja, waiting.

“I missed you, Baekhyunnie.” She softly sighed and then I heard the door slamming behind me.

 


A/N: YAY! The two new characters!!! The guest character and the new character!!! Nam Joohyun's just a guest so she'll probably won't make another appearance unless I want to or some of you wants to ^^ Hmm... do you think the new character is a friend or an enemy????

@143SakuraLove: HAHAHA BOOM! XDXD malay mo mabait pala yan jusme

@ehminnie_18: weh? omg thank you!!!! nabola kayo ng story ko eh pangit naman talaga to!! bulag na ata kayo. gusto niyo dalin ko kayo sa doktor ng mga mata??!?! T__T BWAHHAHAHAHA sayo na lang yung abs ni luu shakabols ang pandesal ni luhan ay maputi !!!

@Tarsier: sigurado ka diyan teh??

@myADDiCTION22: AYIIIIIIIE~~~ omg ang daming pilipino hahahahhahaha cute niyo!!

@lei-jjang: hahahha in love lol. :> are you sure she's already in love??? or maybe it's just a crush or whatever

@Vip0202: hahahha awww... at least it's okay now ^^

@Shin_kyung:did I update soon enough?

@pandagirl753: aww... good ship! i like that too :)