Drunken Con--

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

“BAEKHYUNNIE!!!!!” I closed the door behind me and ran to Baekhyun, pulling him into a headlock.

“Owww…” He groaned, freeing himself. “What’s your problem, huh?”

Grumpy.

“You!” I jeered.

“Did you miss me, huh?” He snorted, cockily. I knew this was coming.

“Yeah…” I frowned, lifting my hands to pinch his cheeks. “I really missed you!!! So so so so much. I thought I’d die not seeing you. You don’t know how happy I am to see you right now. I feel like I just escaped from hell.”

He stared at me weirdly, his eyes gradually getting bigger and bigger.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

“Gotcha!” I let go of his cheeks and slapped it, to make it redder. “Instant blush-on!”

 

No One’s POV

“Why am I doing this again?” You groaned, slipping into a pair of murderer heels, nervously. You didn’t really liked heels because first up, they’re a pain in the foot and you easily lose balance.

Why are you even wearing this? Byun Baekhyun. He managed to trick you into wearing heels to the party, you’re throwing. He burned all your shoes, or so he said, and bought you shoes to wear tonight.

“You’re really disgusting. What if I fall? Or trip? Or lose balance?” You chewed on your lip, anxiously. “I don’t want to wear crutches!!! But hey, wheelchairs are cool.”

“Chill.” He chuckled, squeezing your shoulders. He took your hand in his and placed it on his shoulder, “I won’t let you fall, promise.”

“You better be serious or I’m chopping your head off, I swear I have an ax in the drawer.”

 


 

 

“Lookin’ good!” Kai snickered, as soon as you and Baekhyun stepped foot into the bar. Yeah a bar. You missed your nightlife in Japan so you made Jongin’s late birthday celebration as excuse.

“Ha-ha very funny. Anyway, my bro.”You tapped his shoulder and pointed to the second floor of the bar, where very familiar people to EXO and you were there. “Don’t try to do anything silly. They’re watching.”

“What the hell?” He groaned, “Why did you invite them?”

“I don’t want pregnant girls tomorrow morning and nasty videos uploaded to different sites.” You chuckled.

“Is my dad there too?” Baekhyun craned his neck, looking for his father among the crowd of parents upstairs. Right, you invited everyone’s parents to the party. “Yeap. He’s there.”

“Oh hyung, nice height.” Kai winked, tapping Baekhyun’s head before walking away.

And that’s when you both realized that you were a tad taller than Baekhyun now.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.” You laughed, doubling over and almost losing your balance. “I’m taller than you, Baek.”

“Shut up.” He rolled his eyes, appalled.

You felt remorseful when you saw his serious face. So you just decided to take off the heels but he stopped you.

“Don’t.” He forcefully smiled, “It’s fine. Just hold onto me. I’ll tip-toe.”

“Eeesh… what are you planning to do huh?” You muttered following Baekhyun, your hand still placed on his shoulder. You suddenly tripped, making you wrap your arm around his neck and pulling him with you.

“Yah!” He shook his head, regaining his balance. “If you want to hug me, just say so. You don’t have to fa—”

“EEEESH!” You slapped his shoulder and stomped away to the couch, not minding your hurting feet and frequent slips. “Whew! Finally.”

“Hey! I was just fooling around.” Baekhyun sneered, clutching on his stomach.

“Heh! Go away!!!” You crossed your arms. “I don’t want to talk to you.”

Baekhyun pouted and walked to Chanyeol’s group. You slumped on your seat and rubbed your foot. You realized, it had turned red because of the frequency of you losing your balance.

“Just take that off, will you?” Someone arrogantly said, sitting beside you. “Why are you even wearing that?”

“Baekhyun.” You sighed looking up to see a frowning Luhan. “Argh… I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Take it off.” He nodded, helping you remove the shoes. “I thought you frequent places like this in Japan?”

“Yeah but that doesn’t mean I wear heels.” You said as a matter of fact-ly. “I don’t want to grow muscles on my legs and I can’t risk losing my balance.” ‘Argh… why does Luhan have to be 4356789 times nicer than Baekhyun?’

He nodded again, crossing his arms and leaning his back on the couch. “This doesn’t seem like a party to me though.”

“Why not? Everybody’s drinking and dancing.” You stared at the dancing crowd. “Look at Suho, he’s even grinding with some girl right now.”

“Is he aware that his parents are watching him?”

You shrugged. “So… how was your concert, huh? I heard a lot.”

“Tiring, to be honest. But worth it.” He smiled, “You know, seeing your fans happy about what you’ve worked hard for is really fulfilling.”

“It’s probably the best that we broke up.” You said, “If we didn’t, then you’re probably not as happy as this.”

“Why not?”

“If I’m still your girlfriend, of course I wouldn’t let you become an idol.” You scoffed.

“Well, what happened to Baekhyun?” He raised his eyebrow.

“He’s my husband, that’s a different thing.”

“So… if I were your husband instead, you’d let me become an idol?”

“Of course not!!!”

“I really don’t understand you.”

“I mean, the situation with Baekhyun is different from you. I  can’t explain. It’s just that—ugh I really have no idea.” You ruffled your hair. “But Luhan, I’m happy that you’re happy.”

“Thanks.” He wrapped an arm around your neck and pulled you into a slight hug and pulled away immediately. “That’s probably the nicest thing you’ve ever told me.”

“Yeah. You’re lucky, I’m nice today.”

“Tsk… but you’d go talk to Luhan.” Baekhyun said through gritted teeth, watching you from where he was. He witnessed everything. Although he couldn’t hear what you two were talking about because of the banging music and the distance, he could tell that you were in a deep conversation.

And that didn’t appeal to him.

He stood up from where he was sitting and walked over to the couch where you and Luhan were having a small talk.

“Hey hyung,” He called for Luhan’s attention. “Can I borrow my wife?”

“Well—” Luhan trailed off but before he could even decide, Baekhyun reached out for your arm and dragged you to the stools.

“Hey! I didn’t say I’d go with you.” You flinched.

“Sit down!” He commanded, pulling you to sit down. “Give us a drink, please.”

“What’s your problem?” You furrowed your eyebrows, “Are you drunk already?”

“No but that’s a good idea!” His face lit up. “Hmm… how about you and I share secrets. I mean, we’ll exchange turns, if you pass you’re going to take a shot.”

“Sure.” You went up for the challenge. You had high-tolerance with alcohol. Couldn’t get blamed. You started drinking since you were sixteen and you probably have an unhealthy liver now. But hey, isn’t alcohol good for the body too?

“You go first.”

“Ladies’ first, Baek.” You chuckled, “You go first.”

“I have nothing to say.” He shook his head.

“Then take a shot, dope!” You pushed the shot glass in front of him. “Ha! Let’s see who gets drunk first.”

You and Baekhyun continued the game until you and Baekhyun started opening up to each other. There were some hilarious ones and notable embarrassing ones that made the both of you crack up.

“Well… before, I really liked Jongin.” You admitted. You were still sober but since you were out of minor secrets to tell and you were not far from being drunk after drinking 45 shots, you just gave in.

“Like? As in crush?” Baekhyun’s eye widened and he guffawed. “Eww…”

“Hey!!! I was 9 back then!!” You defended yourself, “He was so nice and yea… but now he’s like my brother. No my father… or mother? Or…. Hahaha family member.”

“Are you drunk yet?” He slurred, resting his head on his arm. He was feeling light-headed already.

“Nah…” You shook your head. “Your turn.”

“Kyungsoo once yelled at me and I got depressed. Like real depressed.” He frowned and smiled immediately, chuckling. Yeap, he really is drunk now. He didn’t even have to pass because he kept taking shots.

“Why?”

“He cussed. I was annoying him that time and I didn’t realize that I had gone below the belt.” He sighed, “Not until he yelled, ‘you er’ then I was silenced. I was really depressed. I didn’t speak to him until he apologized.”

“Hahahahhahahaha! Serves you ri…ght.” You hiccupped, “I think I’m going to pass.”

“DRINK!!!” He flicked your forehead, “Ah… what else do I have? Oh this… I joined a contest before. And dressed as a girl!!!”

“I already know that.”

“How???” He scratched his head, “YOU WERE STALKING ME!!! I knew it… hahahahaha..ha..ha.”

“You’r…e …dr…unk.” You yawned, resting your head on your arm, facing Baekhyun.

“You… ar…e too.” He smiled sheepishly. He looked really funny but would the two of you remember about this tomorrow morning?

“Yea…” You hiccupped once again. “Let’s stop this. We’re going to ha..ve… m…assive h….eadache tomor…row.”

“Look at those two!” Lay shook his head, pointing to you and Baekhyun.

“Tss… they’re wasted.” Chanyeol snorted. “I wonder what Sooman-nim’s thinking about now.”

“He’s probably mad seeing her only daughter… drunk!”

“Hey Baek…” You poked his cheek, already unconscious of what you were doing. “You awake?”

“Yea…”

“I ha…te you.”

“You… too.” He yawned, scratching his face with his free hand.

“You want t…o know why?”

“Mhhmm…”

“I think… I’m al…ready in l…ove with… you.”

He broke into a smile and said, “Me too.”

 

 


 

A/N: hi guys!! sorry it's just now that i updated. i'm still undergoing POST-CONCERT DEPRESSIOON after last saturday TT i got to see snsd infnite and exo in flesh huhuhuhuhu T__T and guysss sunggyu nodded at me!! HE NOTICED ME!! ;___; creys anyways i'd liek to thank everyone for supporting this story HOOHOHOHO and i hope nobody is disappointed with this chapter because there are still... TWISTS ok ^^ don't worry bbs author-nim loves you a lot <33

@143SakuraLove: hahaha baka kasi lol xDXD awww halata nga e 

@miyako1747: me too!!! people actually think i dont think studying is srs bsns but i actually do!! SECRETLY though :<

@seo_kyu159: YEAAAAP!!! pero mas KAISOO shipper ako :P hahaha bumait e baka nakakain ng paminta =))) HAHAHAHAHHAA KALMA TEH!!!

@Vip0202: Baek is at home ^^ WOW!!! you're so cute thank you so much :3

@ParkHeeRa: OYY NICE MEETING YOU ^^

@lei-jjang: hahahahhaha don't worry you will find out soon :> well, i hope this chapter made up for the loss of baekhyun-sooji moments ^^

@JonzkMaalum: YEEEEAH!

@AkaruiHoshi: MEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! thank you ^^ I just type randomly so half of the story has no plot... i think?

@parkgail: WAAAAAAAAAAAH

@kaerlana: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA SAY WHUUUT?!?!

@PurpleAngelSJ: Awww... let's see! XDXD

@myADDiCTION22: hoooy itigil mo yan! inom ng gatas dali!!! alisin ang y thoughts ;~~~; wag nga kayo mag-ate sakin!!! ok na yung author-nim e okaya BAKLA  ok na yun!!

@ilovebestfriends: HAHAHA THANK YOU!! cute mo din :"">

@iamshainekawaii: mga 5 ^^ PUMUNTA AKO NG DKFC OMG AKO AY NAMATAY JUSMEYO TT jdfbeofpfnwqndwqn ayoko na nakakadepress

@pandagirl753: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! don't worry bb ^^

@nana-light: herey you go!! eye drops ^^ HAHAHAH CRACK AND SASSY LOL fjdbgbigignewfgi isn't she lovely??!?1

@capitalHS: aww it's okay!! don't stress yourself too much ^^ if you want to relax, just read this hohohoooho or not XDXD but don't stress yourself. you might get wrinkles :((( MEHEHEHHEE baekhyun + sooji interaction tonight ^^