Used

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

Baekhyun’s POV

This . That guitar thingy actually brought Chanyeol and Sooji closer. When we get home from practice, instead of Chanyeol heading to the dorm, he actually goes to our apartment without permission. Heck! This guy sure is homey.

Chanyeol would be teaching Sooji how to play guitar despite him being tired from all the practice. And Sooji actually has this new guitar. Not sure if she bought it, or CHANYEOL BOUGHT IT.

“No, you place your finger on the third fret. Yeah… like that. Then, third string. That’s it!” Chanyeol says, guiding her fingers. Seems like I’m not scaring him off, even if I’m sitting on the couch opposite to them, glaring at Chanyeol.

Argh! Why Chanyeol? Even if this guy is made of cracked eggs and comedy, he is taller than me. Sooji, why should you choose people who are taller than me? I’d be alright with Junmyeon hyung and Kyungsoo and everyone who’s shorter than me.

TOUGH LIFE.

Baekhyun problems.

 

No One’s POV

“My fingers hurt!” You groan, shaking your fingers violently. “Let’s stop this.”

“No! No! You need to be good at this so I can call myself a good teacher.” Chanyeol whines.

You smirk and lean close to his ear and whisper, “As if you’re really teaching me! All you do is give me tips on Baekhyun, loser!”

“That makes me a better teacher. I teach two stuffs at the same time.” He grins cockily. “Hail almighty Chanyeol!”

Baekhyun lets out a huff and stands up from the couch, storming into the bedroom. He had enough of witnessing you and Chanyeol.

“Ooopsies! Your Baekkie’s jealous!” Chanyeol coos, “I’m really excited for the ‘things’ he’ll do to make you fall for him.” He dreamily says, air-quoting the word things. “Would he be serenading you? Or… give you a compilation of his pre-debut derp selcas? Or maybe he’ll rap Love Light for you! Ah…. What would Baekhyun do?”

“Go away Chanyeol!”

 


 

 

“Coffee?” Baekhyun offers, after coming back from the coffee shop. He had to run a few errands downtown and he decided to buy you some coffee.

“Sooji doesn’t drink coffee.” Luhan grabs the cup from Baekhyun and gulps it down. “Hmm… good.”

“YAH!” Baekhyun grits his teeth. “Arghhhhhhh!!!” He shuts his eyes and recites a mantra to keep his cool. “Sooji, do you want soda?”

“Y—”

“I want!” Luhan chirps.

“Buy yourself one.” The younger guy glares at him and shoves him aside. “I’m tired.”

“Go to sleep.” You nod at him. “If you can escape practice.”

“Will you help me esca—YAH! LUHAN! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE YOU SILVER-HEADED E???” Baekhyun yells at the silver-top.

“That’s Luhan ge for you!” He reminds and walks away.

“Gay.” You shudder and scoot away from Baekhyun. “Why didn’t you change your hair color to silver too?”

“Because I look good without styling.” He brags.

You choke on your saliva. “Ew… or maybe I’ll have to agree with that. You do look horrible with make-up. Too much make-up.”

“Yah Sooji, whatever you’re planning to say, don’t continue.” Baekhyun clamps his hand on your mouth, stopping you from blurting whatever embarrassing you have to say.

“Ehh yuck!!” You pull his hand away and yell obnoxiously, “RED RED LIPSTICK, PANDA-LIKE EYELINE—”

“Shut up or I swear I’m going to punch your mouth with my mouth!” He growls, shooting your laser glares.

O_o

Your eyes widen and you gulp down before regaining yourself, “Geez Baekhyun calm down.”

He smirks and leans to peck you on the lips.

“OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH YOU TARD!!!!! TARD!!! TARD! WHAT THE!!!!” You panic, jumping around while rubbing your lips harshly. “Why did you do that? Oh my shookieee yuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!! GERMS!”

“Well I—”

“DAMN YOU!” You wrap your arm around his neck, suffocating him. “I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! You moron! EWWWW. YOU DON’T DO THAT TO ME. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!”

“I have my left.” He manages to joke. “Ackk… l-leet…me…goo…”

You let him go and push him on the floor. “Ewwwwwww…”

“Do you want another one?” He stands up and sneers. “Hmm… we’ll see later after practice.”

“SHUT UP!” You bite your lip in annoyance and watch him go back into the practice room. Your mad face slowly transformed into a giggly face. “Oh god… I must be crazy.”

“Oiii…” Kai chuckles and pokes your cheek. “I saw that.”

“Saw what?”

“Baekhyun kissed you and you fangirl-ing over Baekhyun when he left. Ahh… Sooji the hypocrite.” He shakes his head and crosses his arms, “So what’s the deal now? Is it still Luhan or is it Baekhyun now? Because obviously it is—”

“Shut up, Jongin.” You push him away.

“Come on. I’m your best friend. We should be talking about this.” He insists. “Look, I warned you about using Baekhyun but what happened now?”

“That’s actually my problem.” You sigh, “He fell in love with me.”

“And you did too.” He pats your shoulder, “So what’s the problem?”

“I used him. I feel so guilty. Once he finds out, he’s going to judge me. He’ll hate me. He’ll get mad at me.” You face palm yourself, “But he’s not going to find out. I won’t let him find out.”

“Sooji, you need to tell him the truth. You have to trust him that he wouldn’t get mad at you for using him… before.” He advises, “I’m sure Baekhyun hyung will understand.”

“I can’t. I really can’t, Jongin. I-I’m s-scared. What if he—no…”

“If you can’t, then I will.” A voice appears from the hallway. Your stomach twisted and turned. You knew who it was. Of course, that , Han Yoojung—the one you paid to stick to Baekhyun like rice cake.

“Yoojung? What are you doing here?” Kai furrows his eyebrows, “How did—”

“She paid me.”

“YOU WHAT?” Kai gapes at you. “You paid her? Paid her for what.”

“Yoojung, shut up.” You glare at her.

“She asked me to stick to Baekhyun so it would look like she’d get jealous whenever Baekhyun and I are together and she’s there to witness it and there’s Luhan to witness her getting jealous.” She smirks, “How desperate. She even paid me so I’d stay away from Baekhyun and you guys… unbelievable.”

Kai deeply sighs. He knew you were capable of doing this. “Sooji…”

“I know. I regret doing it.” You say apologetically and turn Yoojung, “What do you want?”

“Nothing. I just want to tell Baekhyun the truth.” She shrugs, “Who are you to him anyway?”

“Why do you keep—”

“Ah… I wonder how Baekhyun would react if he finds out that you paid me and used him…” She taps her chin, feigning innocence but failing miserably because she looked like a weird girl pressing a button on her chin.

“Used? Who got used?” The door from the practice room opens and a jaw-dropped man stares at the three of you.

 

 


 

A/N: idk with this chapter lol

@pandaaaaa: awww kawawa .____.

@joy_lovekpop: DAS RIGHT!!!

@hearthips: YAy!!! awwww thank you <33

@Vip0202: really? well i'll try to update as fast as i can although it's being hard on me rn because of school  >< HAHAHHA OMG YOU SEARCHED THE DICTIONARY??!?!?! thank youu

@AkaruiHoshi: YES YES!!! hahahahahahhaha omg omg you're so cute. i just randomly came up with doat ^^

@parkgail: HAHAHA SURE!!! 

@an0nymous: whatever abbie lol. NO! NO NO NO BABIES!!! sooji doesn't like babies! see? don't worry jambaluja will be making a hot comeback! jk

@jetidalwave: YEHAAAA!

@SuperGirl1315: hahaha salamat ineng =)))

@lei-jjang: lol! Happy happy uncle Chanyeol! I'm bisaya too but I don't know how because I've lived my whole life in Manila ><

@SPolyphonica: hahaha hi sistah!! :D hala ka ta! jusmeyooo ok ka lang?

@seo_kyu159: HUY SIRAULO! BAKET??? BABAE DIN KAYA SI SOOJI!!!

@Biginshattest: Yes! Although Sooji has to learn to love kids!!!

@143SakuraLove: DALAGANG BUKID ANG PEG EH!! PAKIPOT! ligaw muna

@CapitalHS: hooookay!!!!! i'll give you tissue with poop :>