Chicken

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

Sooji’s POV

ARGHLLALALALLALALLAKSDFD:SAGDSHGSDFOJSDOBNSDOVMDSLFNEOFEFNDCNDSMDO!!!!!!!

I’m very noisy on the inside. Nobody knows that. I’m ranting, crying, shouting, and cursing inside. Chanyeol has the most ridiculous hair I’ve seen! He looks like a monkey. His ears are really big and now that I see them popping out, HE IS A MONKEY!!!!!

Tao’s hair is hideous. Is he trying to be Hayley Williams? Kris? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is he up for enlistment? I swear, he looks funny. Luhan. Dear God please bless his scalp. Purple? Silver? Blue? Gray? HUWAAAAT!?!??! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh bless Sehun’s scalp too. They’re ugly.

So far Kyungsoo, Minseok, Jongdae, Yixing and Jongin hasn’t disappointed me with their hairstyles. IT looks fine. Just the way I prefer it. But, who knows? I’m always here, JUDGING YOU.

I know it’s inappropriate for me to laugh and rant over their hairstyles because I’m supposed to be emo. But I’m Sooji. Emo doesn’t suit me. Although, I really really tired with Baekhyun. I sent him another text message, hoping he’s reply but he wouldn’t. It’s really hard.

I looked everywhere but he’s nowhere to be found. This hide and seek game is getting annoying. Ang everything just reminds me of him. Allow me to be corny for a few minutes, or else I’ll shower you with Lee Sooman’s .

Jambaluja – I first named him Baekhyun. And he reminds me so much of him because Baekhyun’s like a dog. He’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!!!!!! And he smells bad.

Our bed – we sleep there DUH!!!! I used to sleep alone then he came then he left. Now I’m all alone again. The difference is that it doesn’t feel right. Feels left, to be honest.

The bacon in the fridge – WHY!

My Girls’ Generation albums – well, isn’t he a loyal sone?

My phone wallpaper – Okie. Wanna know a secret? The picture we took at the convenience store is my wallpaper. Yep. I treasure that stupid picture so much. I might even ask someone to raise Picasso, Michaelangelo, Donatello, Raphael and Leonardo to paint that selca in a 30589634” x 32648954” canvas. Every time I look at it, I can’t help but sob endlessly. He looks ugly!!!

His sleeping video – Remember I took a video of him sleeping while yelping like a dog? Gaaaaah…. He’s so cute!!! I want to smother him and turn him into a dried fish.

The whole apartment – It feels empty without him. When he was here, he annoyed me a lot. I annoy him too. But, that doofus completed me. Maybe that’s why I keep searching for him. Why I’m chasing for him. Why I stopped him from going away. Why I fell in love like a is because Byun Baekkhyun completes me.

He is my missing puzzle piece. The missing e. My complementary and supplementary angle. My coefficient. And all the cheesiness from mozzarella to blue cheese.

“Sooji, you okay?” Jongin approaches me. I hadn’t noticed that I have been crying while pondering over stuff. Baekhyun makes me cry.

“I want to see Baekhyun.” I sob and Jongin brings me to his arms, rubbing my back. “Jongin, I need to talk to him. I have to say sorry. He has to forgive me.”

“Don’t you think it’s time to rest first? Maybe he needs time to think. And you need time to think too.” He advises. NO STUPID.

“I don’t need time. I have to talk to him.” I insist, “Do you know where he is?”

“No.”

“LOSER!!!!!”

 

Baekhyun's POV

So many things of Luhan and Sooji in this room. I got bored so I checked out everything in here. I looked through the photo albums on her desk and there was one filled with pictures of her and Luhan. Pshh… YUCK!!!

Luhan looks so gay. Gayer than now. Gayer then ever! He looks disgusting! AHH YUCK!!! G-A-Y-L-U-H-A-N!!!

“Ewwwwww, so ewwwww!” I shudder, ripping their pictures. “Sorry losers!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

After ripping their pictures, I slumped myself on the bed and looked through another album. This time it was filled with pictures of her, occasional parents, Jongin and even Jongin’s family. But there are only a few photos of her with her family. Most of them are alone or with Jongin or with Jongin’s parents and noona.

If I were an idiot, I would’ve thought she’s part of their family. She blends in well.

She looks cute in this one though. Wait, she looks cute in every picture but this is the cutest. She’s, more or less, nine years old here. She was smiling brightly, ear to ear, her eyes forming crescents and her incomplete teeth showing. There were lines on her cheeks making her look like a cat. Her arm was draped on Jongin’s shoulder. Jongin looks horrible, by the way.

I haven’t seen her smile like that in front of me. When she smiles, it’s not that bright. She smiles slightly. She smirks all the time. But this smile? I’ve never seen it. And if I do, I hope I’m the reason. Blehhhhh!!!!!

I miss her.

“So much, “I sigh, closing the album. What is it about her that makes me feel this way? Ugh!!! She’s too precious. I want to run to her and strangle her until she transforms into a teddy bear. SO CUTE!!!!

I looked at my phone and read her one thousand and counting text messages.

Dora Rat Killer: sorry

Dora Rat Killer: I’m sorry.

Dora Rat Killer: Baekhyun, I’m really sorry

Dora Rat Killer: sorry baek

Dora Rat Killer: sorryyyy

Dora Rat Killer: sorrrrry

Dora Rat Killer: soooorry

Dora Rat Killer: sorry HUAHHAAUAHWA

Dora Rat Killer: sorry forgive me

Dora Rat Killer: sorry pls

Dora Rat Killer: where are you

Dora Rat Killer: oi

Dora Rat Killer: yoyoyhtitywuiewu

And the rest are the same. I badly want to reply but if I do, then I’ll be the loser. Ew. She’ll think that I’m desperate for her. So, she has to find me here!!!

“Aha!!! If she finds me before March ends, then I’ll think about it.”

 

No One’s POV

Early in the morning, in EXO’s dorm, EXO except Baekhyun, Luhan and Chen are busy watching a morning show. Baekhyun is missing. Luhan is staying in your apartment, for his own reasons. And Chen just arrived.

“Genius, Kim Jongdae. I say, you are genius!” Chen applauds himself, waving his phone in the air. “I know where Baekhyun is.”

“WHERE?” Nine curious heads turn to him.

“Sooji forgot to do something or check something.”

“What?”

“Track his phone number.” He says in a sing-song voice and chuckles.

“Clever. Now where is he?” Lay raises his eyebrow.

“He’s staying at…. Drum roll please… Lee Sooman’s house. The derpina. He’s probably enjoying himself there.”

“Then let’s go!” Tao declares, jumping off the couch.

“What about Sooji?” Chen scratches his head, “I did this to help her not you, guys.”

“We still have to check if you’re not trolling us.” Kris deadpans.

“Let’s bring Jambaluja.” Chanyeol smiles and carries the dog, “He’s missing his dad.”

 


 

 

DING DONG DING DONGhae DING DONGwoo

“How can I help you?” A maid asks, slightly opening the gate.

“We’re Lee Sooman’s workers. Is Baekhyun there?” Suho inquires and the maid rolls her eyes.

“Boss told me not to tell anyone that Sir Baekhyun is here so I won’t tell you he’s here.” She snickers and slams the gate close.

WHAT

They looked at each other with funny looks. They rung the doorbell again and the maid opened the gate again, annoyed.

“What do you boys want, huh?” She tuts. “What do you need with that Blondie?”

“Blondie?” Sehun gawks. “Are we at the right address?”

“Yeah.” Chen nods. “Maybe Baekhyun dyed his hair blond—EWW!!!”

“OH MY GOODNESS YUCK!!!” Kyungsoo shudders, “YUCK YUCK YUCK!! BAEKHYUN IS BLONDE?!?!?”

“Hey, you boys, what do you want?” The maid asks.

“Let us in.”

“No.”

“Bbuing bbuing.” Cute.

“Bbuing bbuing.” Funny.

“Bbuing bbuing.” Deep.

“Bbuing bbuing.” Normal.

“Bbuing bbuing.” Boring.

“Bbuing bbuing.” Okay.

“Bbuing bbuing.” Perfect.

“Bbuing bbuing.” SQUISHY.

“Bbuing bbuing.” Surprise.

“Bbuing bbuing.” Kris.

“Bark bark.” Jambaluja.

“FINE. GET IN!” The maid covered her eyes, “Too much bbuing bbuing I cannot.”

 


 

 

“Waaaaah, so Sooji lived here.” Xiumin baffles, elbowing Kai, “So you’ve been here before. Mang!”

“Nope.” Kai shakes his head, “She didn’t tell me she’s Lee Sooman’s child, remember?”

Chanyeol, who has Jambaluja in his arms, runs up the stairs and opens each room until he found Baekhyun. His jaw drops and he almost dropped the dog as well.

“B-baekhyun?” He chokes out his saliva. The dog jumps off his arms and runs to Baekhyun, “Holy mothercrying cheese. It is you!”

“Chanyeol?” Baekhyun gawks at his taller dongsaeng, “How did you find me here? Is So—”

“I tracked your phone number.” Chen appears and almost falls to his when he saw Baekhyun. He laughs, “Oh my goodness hahahahahahahahahaha! Damn, Baek you look like a hazard sign.”

“You mean a yellow highlighter.” Sehun giggles and the rest bursts into laughter, except Baekhyun.

“You, shameless people.” Baekhyun spits, “how dare you come here and insult me!”

“Shamless?” Kai scoffs, “How dare you hide from Sooji and hide here!”

“Right.” Kyungsoo seconds, “Your hair is horrible, I swear.”

“I know.” Baekhyun sighs, “Is Sooji there?”

Lay shakes his head, “She’s at home, sleeping.”

“Oh…” Baekhyun nods, “Is she okay?”

“Of course she’s not.” Kris beckons, “You left her and she became this ugh… weird wreck! She doesn’t talk, eats only breakfast, doesn’t even laugh. She’s a living zombie!!!! And then there’s this one time we thought she cut herself in the bathroom but well, she only peed.”

Baekhyun bites his lower lip and frowns, “She didn’t come to find me.”

“ARE YOU CRAZY!!!” Tao charges at him, hitting the dog in the process. “She searched the whole Seoul for you! She went to your parents’ house but even your parents didn’t know where you were. You know what else? SHE GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT!!!”

“She what?”

“But she’s safe. No injuries, at all.” Chanyeol grins, “Dude she misses you so much. Aren’t her text messages enough to prove that to you? What’s we’ve told you is more than enough. You have to come back to her.”

“Before Luhan gege gets her first.” Sehun smirks. “Lulu ge stays at your apartment. So…”

“But I think you should bring Jamabluja to the grooming. He smells really bad.” Xiumin suggests, pinching his nose. “Sooji has neglected her.”

 


 

 

“Sooji, do you know where the others went?” Luhan asks, coming inside the apartment. “They’re not at the dorm.”

You shrug, flipping through the television channels like always. You kept on switching channels as if you were looking for a specific channel but the truth is, you were just flipping.

“They didn’t leave a message.” Luhan scratches his head, wondering where the ten boys went. “They brought Jambaluja too. Maybe I should ask manager.”

Your ears perked up when you heard Jambaluja’s name. All throughtout the weeks you’ve neglected your dog. You were too preoccupied to care. ‘I’m such a bad owner.’

You phone buzzes, receiving a text message from Jongin.

Black Coffee: He’s with Jambaluja at the pet grooming.

The text message didn’t need any more detail for you to know who that ‘he’ is. You knew right away that it’s Baekhyun. You finally found him. You quickly stood up and shuffled to the bathroom, taking a quick bath before running out in a striped sweater, a pair of jeans and a beanie over your head.

“Hey where are you going?” Luhan halts you to a stop.

“I’ll be back later.” You murmur and run away, an ear to ear smile plastered on your face. “Baekhyun, I’m coming for you!

With a big smile on your face, you run down the streets, thinking each step brought you closer and closer to Baekhyun. You hop onto the bus and squeeze in with the crown, despite your hatred for mobbed places, especially buses, you endured it. Endured everything for Baekhyun. You had no choice. This was the fastest. Unless you want to wait for a taxi, which would be impossible at this time of the day.

And you wouldn’t drive a car after getting into an accident. You don’t even have for license for Ferrari’s sake.

 

Sooji’s POV

I’m finally going to see Baekhyun. I finally found him. I run out of the bus and calmed down myself. I can’t face him panting and looking like a crocodile me. I should look cool and presentable. I slow down, walking towards the pet grooming shop, expecting to see my puppy-looking brown haired derpapoop.

I smile to myself and clumsily walk through the glass door. Aww! Ugh, dammit. Way to ruin the moment. I step back and rub my forehead, meeting eyes with Baekhyun. My heart thumped wildly, so wild I can name my heart MADAGASCAR.

But the moment my eyes shifted on to his head, I chickened out.

Remember when I said, Baekhyun completes me? Well, maybe not anymore. He looks horrible.

He’s BALD!!!!

 


A/N: gets shot anyways i'll reply later o u o oh and baek's not leaving anymore. see he dyed his hair!!! ew