I Love You

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

Baekhyun's POV

I was dumbstruck. She kissed me. On the cheek. And we’re inside a public café. Luckily nobody saw us, or maybe somebody did but I hope none of them recognizes me or even speak a word about this.

“M-maybe I-I… do need your concern.” She awkwardly replied, her hand still wrapped around my wrist. She pulled me down to sit on the chair between her and Kai before letting go of my hand.

From my peripheral vision, I can see Kai shaking his head.

“So I see… you and Baekhyun are getting along really well, huh?” Luhan suddenly appeared behind me. His face showed a bright smile. A bright empty smile.

“Go away. Will you?” She shot him an irritating look. “Baekhyun, can we go home now please? Jongin, I’ll be leaving okay. Thanks, again.”

“Sure.” Kai heaved a sigh.

What seems to be the problem, Kim Jongin?



 

 

The first thing I heard when we arrived home was a bark around the house. And then, a white fluffy dog came running to Sooji and barking at me. I gawked at Sooji who crouched down to give the dog a ruffle on the head.

Since when did we have a dog?

“Sooji…” I trailed off, “Is this the reason why you’re broke?”

“Uhh… I don’t know. He’s my new husband.” She grinned at me. “Meet Baekhyun.”

New husband? Wow, Sooji. Just wow.

And she named him after me, huh?

“You’re cheating on me, with a dog? That’s implausible.” I scowled, crouching down beside her to pet the dog. It looks really cute. To be honest, the dog reminds me of the dog I filmed with, in one teaser. This dog looks much younger and smaller though. “After kiss—”

“Don’t bring that up, please.” Her tone changed.

 

Sooji’s POV

“Don’t bring that up please.” I coldly replied.

I know Baekhyun would probably tease me about the kiss. He’s probably assume that I like him, if not, then because I’m in desperate need of food. But why did I really kiss him?

Because Luhan arrived.

I don’t know what came in to me. I just had to. Maybe this is the day of ‘Plan Hh. Use Baekhyun to make Luhan jealous. BOOM.to debut. I probably sound so bad right now. Using Baekhyun?

I don’t want to use him, but the opportunity gave him to me. I feel so bad about this. But to be honest, when I kissed his cheek, I felt a small tingle coming from my stomach. A super ugly and disgusting feeling that makes me puke everything in my stomach. Including my stomach! An unusual feeling I only feel whe—forget that I said that.

His cheek was so soft. They were unblemished and soft, even softer than a baby’s bottom. Does he use top-brand moisturizer? What does he use to maintain his soft face?

“Sooji can I talk to you?” He propped.

“Well, you’re already talking to me.” I gave a stiff chuckle, carrying my dog into the room. Maybe I should call the dog, dog and not husband to avoid confusion. And who marries herself to a dog?

I did.

I was joking, though!

“I mean privately.”

“Aren’t we talking in private?” I gawked at him, “As if the dog would ever hear us. Or react or whatever! We’re the only one in the house unless…”

“Don’t you dare scare me!” He pointed a finger at me before calming himself down. I sat on the bed, bringing the dog to my lap. It’s actually heavy but it’s really fluffy. Nothing hurts.

“What do you want to talk about? About food? You’re going to buy me food?” I beamed, rubbing my stomach. “Let’s eat out, baek!! Your treat! I’ll just take a bath, okay?”

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I inwardly sighed when she left for the bathroom. I really need to talk to her about this soon. In less than three hours, I think, we would be in Chanyeol’s birthday party. And we can’t talk about that private matter in there. And then, we would be attending award nights on the next days to come.

Not to mention, we’ll be flying to HongKong for MAMA 2012.

Life is tiring. I never thought, entering this kind of industry would be so hard.

But worth it, promise.

“Yah! Sooji, hurry up or I won’t treat you!” I yelled at her. I immediately hear her muffled yells saying ‘Okay okay!’ and some other incoherent words.

I kneeled down in front of the dog and met him eye to eye. “So your name is Baekhyun, huh? Tch… suits me better.”

Bark!

“I should rename you! Sooji would sound better on you!!! Sooji the dog!” I beamed at it, ruffling his head. Wow, fluffy.

Is Sooji that bored that she bought a dog? Or she badly wanted to have a dog but can’t because of different stuff?

“Probably bored.” I blew a raspberry. That girl, she gets whatever she wants in a blink of an eye.

“I’m done!!!!” She rushed out of the bathroom, wearing a dress and a winter coat. I swear, she can’t get enough of dresses. I looked through her closet and they were all dresses!!! No pants! No shorts! Not even shirts or tank tops! The only types of clothes I saw were dresses and pajamas.

I didn’t dare to look at her underwear.

Or maybe I did, but I stopped myself.

Horr—shoot. What did I just say?

“Don’t you ever get tired of wearing those?” I asked her on our way out, while I held on the dog’s leash.

“Not that I like wearing it but I have no choice.” She mused, with a mocking expression. “I barely go shopping. And when I was supposed to go shopping some and another welcomed me in a boutique that sells… I don’t know… fancy uniform?”

“Fancy uniform?” I furrowed my eyebrows. Who sells fancy uniforms? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AMNMFWMDFWQ “Admit it. You’re lazy!”

“Of course I am. I’m a prince, so I don’t do anything besides being a prince.” She grinned maniacally. “Alright… now what do we eat, huh?”

“What do you want to eat?” I asked her. I hope she wouldn’t be asking for food that costs a million, or I’ll get a big hole in my wallet. I haven’t received my salary and I don’t want to ask money from my parents even though I know they secretly deposit money in my bank account.

Losers.

“Japanese food!” She dragged me to the nearest Japanese food around the district. “This looks nice!!! Okayy food time!! Wait what??? NO PETS ALLOWED????”

The guard scoffed lightly, while Sooji glared and fumed.

“Why are pets not allowed in this restaurant?” She inquired the guard, in a demanding manner. “I demand you an explanation. Where is your manager? Where is the owner of this restaurant? Do you want me to hire a Yakuza to send this res—”

I clamped my hand on to prevent her from babbling too much things that would embarrass her. “Sorry, sir. We’ll just look for another o—OWW!”

She bit my palm.

“No. I want to eat here. They have the food conveyor!!! Baekhyun and I like to try that. Do you not understand?!?!?!” She squinted her eyes at me. “Tch… I better use my privilege now.”

After that scandalous scene and a stuffing meal, I ended up paying too much that when I checked my wallet, it was empty. Literally. And before I could even get mad at her, she left with her dog.

 

No one’s POV

“Sooji… please come!!!!” Chanyeol tried to coax you to come to his birthday party on the phone. But you didn’t want to because it’s snowing real badly at night.

“Nope. No can do, Chanyeol.” You declined and hung up.

You expected him to come up to your unit and ring the doorbell and continue to persuade you. And he did. It wasn’t even a minute after you hung up and the doorbell already rang. You made a run for it, together with your dog.

When you opened the dog, Chanyeol’s creepy face immediately popped in, together with his long arms that shook you.

“Soooji!!! Come to my part—What is this?? You have a dog? Where’s Baekhyun hyung?”

“I’m here.” Baekhyun panted, appearing behind Chanyeol. “Sooji, you’re dead to me.”

You stuck your tongue out at him and turned to Chanyeol, “I’m not coming. End of discussion.”

“But, you should come!!!” He whined like a baby, stomping his way to the couch. “Wow, your house seems really nice. Who maintains this?”

“Appa sends a cleaner everyday.” You replied, “Get out, Chanyeol. Baekhyun doesn’t want you here.”

“I don’t?” Baekhyun’s eyes widened.

“You don’t? Hyuuuuung??” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

“Not him!” You pointed to your dog, “Him! His name’s Baekhyun, too!”

“You named your dog after hyung?” Chanyeol cracked up, doubling over. “HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA Baekhyun??? Dog??? Oh my hahahhahahaha! Hyung, your wife named a dog after you! Isn’t that lovely??!?!?”

“The dog’s name is Sooji, not Baekhyun.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Sooji fits him well.”

“Baekhyun.”

“Sooji.”

“Baekhyun.”

“Sooji.”

“BAEKHYUN!”

“SOOJI!”

“BAEKHYUUUUUUN!”

“SOOOOOOOJI!”

“Chanyeol!” Chanyeol grinned.

“What???” You and Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol in unison.

“Okay, enough of that. Just name him Chanyeol if you can’t agree whether Baekhyun or Sooji fits him.” Chanyeol shrugged, “Or… just look for a proper name that would suit a dog. And let me get straight to my point. Sooji, I need you to come to my party. Period.”

“No. I’m not coming.” You crossed your arms, “Look, Chanyeol, it’s snowing really badly at night and I don’t want to risk my life. Plus, your fans will be there and Bae—my dog would be left here alone.”

Chanyeol frowned.

“Oh come on. Don’t guilt trip me. You know I love you Chanyeol.”

“You love me??!?!?” Chanyeol’s ears perked up and his smile reached his ears.

“You love him?” Baekhyun gawked at you. “Wow! Is he your husband now? You just told him that you love him but you haven’t even told me that. I’m am soo jealous.”

 



 

A/N: I am so lame. I did promise a double update last time but failed. So sorry guys. I was caught up with projects and schoolworks. So we might be having a slow timeline here okay!!! and guys, EXO won!!!

BOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! NEW ASIAN ARTIST AWARD BEYBEH!!! I was crying throughtout the whole MAMA. I didn't even take a bath. eWWWWWW! And then when they said Busker busker won the best new male artist I was like WTH??? Okay... that was mean but I was really dumbfounded because Exo fans and Babys were fighting over than award but neither won it! 

At least, EXO got an award!!! :DDDDD So happy!!!

And fuuuu--- BAEKHYUN'S VOICE! MIROTIC PERFORMANCE

I AM DEAD

I AM SO DONE!

okayy too much spazzing. sorry. :c

@lei-jjang: meheheheh jealousyyyyy all over~~~ Oh... :> YOU ARE OLDER! Hi ateee!

@eh_minnie18: awww poor poor baekbaek!!! you did? O___O omg warning: I SPAZZ TOO MUCH IN TWITTER! 

@Hismystericsmile: YIHEEE KAKILIG BA!?!?!?! iihi na yan joke!

@MsTrollolol: you think so??? waaaaah thank you!!!

@myADDiCTION22: YES BOY!!! XDXD 

@Tarsier: Huuuy tama na! Ang sakit ng tiyan ko sa sinabi mo!!! XDXD TAMA NA!! Eto naman ohhh... isa isa lang! Baka laway na yan eww

@captialHS: BWAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA =))) yay! you're welcome!!! //slaps you :>

@sunflee_: oh nonononononononno!

@miyako1747: DUN DUN DUN DUN!

@Insoogirl69: Awwwww :3 fgnglekgne

@Nicole-: It's okay ^^ I am forever sobbing when Baekhyun sings live!!! or just singing! :( WEEE she did! Hahaha ikr. Biglang sumulpot!

@pandagirl753: AWWW CALM YOURSELF!!! //hands you water

@kaiswifey: serves its purpose :P xDXDXD sorry tho

@JunTrinaBrightSide: Really? Thank youu!!! >:D< Yes, I am ^^ wow half-japanese!!!!! :OOO I'm half-chinese, half-garter :> 

@han_byul: hahahahha well, the feeling is really ugly tbh. it's like idek just eww creeepy and ugly and PAINFUL!!! XDXD like when you're laughing too much and BOOM