The War Begins

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

“Argh… why?” You groaned, being pulled up by Baekhyun and Sehun who was donned in his mustard uniform. “It’s too early for us to go to scho---”

“Oh come on. Have you forgotten?” Sehun shook his head, “Today’s our Graduation day.”

“You’re kidding pfft…” You chuckled, before rolling to the other side of the bed. “Graduation hahaha.”

“Sooji, get up!!! Everybody’s waiting for you.” Baekhyun snickered, slapping your arms. “Wakey wakey!!!”

“Are you serious?” You sat up, your disheveled hair all over your face. “Today’s graduation day?”

“Uhuh. And you have to come and witness me get my diploma.” Sehun bragged, “Oh wait, I am sorry Sooji. I heard you weren’t graduating this year.”

 


 

 

“Why did you have to tell her that?” Baekhyun hissed when they got out of the van. You were obviously moping. Sure, you were always stone faced and quiet but this was different. There was something off.

“Aren’t I cute, hyung?” Sehun chirped, running to the school gates.

“I don’t think I’m supposed to be here.” You said glumly.

“Why not? Sehun’s graduating, you have to witness such great thing.” Luhan patted your back. You looked down and followed behind them. It felt so embarrassing that you were in this hall, watching everyone graduate while you’re sitting here like an idiot.

The ceremony went on and graduating students were called by groups to come forth the stage. When Sehun’s group was called, EXO, sans Lay and Kris, stood up and walked to the stage with Sehun.

“They’re not even his parents.” You scoffed bitterly, catching one of your classmates staring at you. ‘Oh no dammit. He must’ve noticed me. Urgh can I die of embarrassment now? I knew I shouldn’t have worn this custard uniform. He’s probably all “why is she here? She’s not even graduating. Feeler.”’

“Don’t look at me peasant.” You mumbled to him, shooting laser glares directly to his eyes. His face flushed red and he looked away. “Good job.”

“Next line! Jung… Kim…. and Lee Sooji.” The emcee announced and the 15th row stood up. You were still staring blankly onto the chair in front of you, thinking it would swallow you if you keep looking at it.

“Hey!!! You were called.” Luhan elbowed you slightly, so as not to get any unwanted attention from other people.

“Huh??!” You took a double take and looked at the stage. “Why? What happened?”

“Your name was called.” Xiumin discreetly said.

“Oh…” You nodded and walked forward, looking calm and reserve. Although inside you were screaming and yelling and shouting and cursing because a million of reasons compressed into two: you’re graduating and Oh Sehun fooled you.

“Aww man.” Sehun snapped his fingers in disappointment. When he saw you saunter to the stage still with the stoic face on, he frowned. He planned to lie to you, so you’d be jumping up and down like a mad man in the school halls. You even sauntered!!! You did not just walk, you sauntered as if it was nothing to you.

 


 

 

“Looks like someone who isn’t supposed to graduate, graduated!” Kris smirked, opening the door when you together with the 10 members of EXO arrived at their dorm. “Congratulations maknaes!!!”

“I never really realized Sooji was maknae too.” Tao tapped on his chin and ran to the dining table where different kinds of food were placed. “Oh wow! Are we having a party?”

“Maknae… tch…” You rolled your eyes and placed your diploma and yearbook onto the coffee table. You flopped yourself on the sofa and flipped through the television channels.

“Pork and fried rice cake!!! Hyungs, I knew it! You love me so much!!!” Sehun squealed, opening his diploma to his hyungs who weren’t able to come to his graduation. “Look!!! Oh… Se…Hoon!!!”

They were all settled on the dining table and Sehun was too eager to start digging in but Kris said they had to wait for you before eating.

“But hyung, this is for me!” Sehun pouted, a hint of mischief in his eyes.

“You’re not the only one who graduated, Hunnie.” Suho said. “Jongin, get her here. I’m starved.”

“But Sooji doesn’t even care about her graduation!” The lisping maknae whined.

Kai stood up and walked to the living room, where you were, seated on the couch lazily watching the television. In fact, you weren’t even watching, just staring.

“Sooji.” He poked your arm, “Let’s eat.”

“Uh… Jongiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!” You stood up and hugged him, releasing all your hidden happiness. “I thought my name wouldn’t get called. I swear I was wishing the floor would just swallow me out of embarrassment.”

“Congratulations! I badly wanted to run to the stage like what we did with Sehun but I didn’t want you to get involved into a scandal.” Kai frowned, your hair in a brotherly manner.

“Ew.” You made a face and walked to the dining room with him.

“Finally!!! We were sooo hungry. How could you make us wait like this?!?!” Chanyeol grumbled and dug on his food.

‘Maybe Luhan ge isn’t the only competition here.’ Baekhyun glared at Kai. He also wanted to come to the stage. In fact he’d rather with you then Sehun but the least thing he wanted for you was to get into a scandal with him. If it was just anyone, it would be fine. But it wasn’t just anyone.

It was you.

 


 

 

“Because you were the last to sit down, you do the dishes!” Lay ordered.

“Excuse me. I don’t take orders from anyone.” You crossed your arms.

“Then, you’re not welcomed to his dorm anymore. No more!” He shook his head, “Aww… man.”

“I own this dorm, just as I own you peasant.” You clicked your tongue. Had he forgotten that you were Lee Sooman’s child? Not just Baekhyun’s wife or some random friend who came for a visit?

“Oh right. But still, you do the dishes!” He pushed you to the kitchen counter. “Come on. Your hands obviously don’t do housework. Unscathed.”

“Sheesh…” You pushed him aside, agreeing. You were too lazy to argue since washing the dishes wasn’t a very big deal to you. Also, you were sure someone is going to present himself to help you with the dishes.

And speaking of help, Luhan came.

“Hey, I’ll help you.” He grinned, pushing you a little to the side.

But what you didn’t expect was instead of getting help, you got HELPS.

“I’ll help you too!!!” Baekhyun appeared from your left side.

“No. We’re fine.” Luhan glared at Baekhyun, yet he kept the smile plastered on his face. “We  don’t need another person.”

“No. Me and Sooji can do this together. Shoo-shoo ge!” Baekhyun waved his hand dismissively.

“No.”

“No.”

“No.”

“No.”

“No.”

“No.”

“No.”

“No.”

“WAIT! WOAH GUYS!” You pushed their heads away from you. “If you really want to help me with the dishes, then do it together. I’ll leave this task to you now. Bye!!”

“Aish!!!” Baekhyun groaned, “Look what you’ve done, gege!!!”

“This is your fault. We were fine doing this together.” Luhan growled, “But you just had to come and ruin it!!!”

“Let’s be honest hyung. Do you still like Sooji?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow, looking at Luhan suspiciously.

“Yes.” Luhan confidently answered. “Does it matter to you?”

“Yes.”

“You like her.”

“THIS IS WAR!” Baekhyun said through gritted teeth, harshly scrubbing the plates.

“Indeed. This is war.” Luhan smirked. He knew he was 100 steps before Baekhyun when it comes to you. Baekhyun was just your husband. You didn’t have a special connection, to him. While he was your best friend and your ex-boyfriend. And indeed, you were much closer to him than Baekhyun.

Or not.

“e.” The younger boy snickered and continued washing the plates, whistling.

 


 

 

A/N: Short update huhuhuhu. But congratulations to SEHUN!!! YAY!!! ^^ He even picked his nose smh ;____:

@trollingtrishy: BWHAHAHAA let's wait and see ^^ Aww thank you so much!! I'm so happy you appreciate my work //sobs

@ilovebestfriends: lmao. sorry di ako ganun maka-update these days. medyo busy kasi sa school ang hirap magbalance ng priorities kahit kelan -___-

@parkgail: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA since a lot of you like Baekhyun with that face.... WE SHALL SEE!!!!

@pinkypn: AGREED!!! ^^

@viqueen: ohohohohohohohohoho i cannot ;AAAA; pmsl

@10hyun: hi (:

@AkaruiHoshi: They do look like logs -______- Because brown.... ew lol

@kaerlana: don't worry before this story ends, EVERYONE will get hit by sooji ^^

@Vip0202: I agree!!! He looks 468549693265932x better without make up.  T____T

@an0nymous: kawaii baek with make up :) HAHAHHAHAHA oh that's good. Maybe Sooji should just end up with Kyungsoo or not!!! 

@capitalHS: //crying// maybe although i don't really find my story funny idk why >< soon bb. patience is a virtue!!! THE MASSIVE MASSIVE CHEESY SOOJI AND BAEKHYUN IS COMING!!

@143SakuraLove: Isn't he such a cutie!?!?

@Im-Not-Thin-Im-TINE: I want to throw mine too but my cube might break -_____- thank you ^^

@pandagirl753: HAHAAHA

@jessicawangsa: meeeeeee~ i knowwww so cute ;uu;

@ParkHeeRa: Oo!!! PEro kagulat di manlang ako napaos or smth XDXD PEro suepr super sigaw ko as in pawis na pawis ako kadirdir!!