Problems

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

Baekhyun's POV
 
I don't know. I don't know what to believe in. Everything has been confusing me, so I left. I left not because Sooji hurted me so much in fact, if she'll be happy I'd let her use me until my legs turn into tentacles. It's because I'm confused, that's why I left.
 
I closed the door when Sooman left and jumped on Sooji's bed, kicking my legs violently in frustration. "Arghhhhh... this is so unfair. Life is so unfair!!!"
 
It confuses me because Sooji just had to ruin my hating moment by confessing. Real or not, I admit that made my heart go shalalalala. Who's heart wouldn't? If the girl of your nightmares told you she loves you, WOULDN'T YOU BE PETRIFIED? 
 
Wouldn't you feel nice like sugar and spice?
 
But then, because she had fooled me once by acting like she's sincere with her actions, she'll fool me again. 
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream onto the pillow, leaving some saliva marks. Oh yeah, I have marked this pillow. Sooji's pillow because I'm staying at her room. The room with the silly picture of Luhan and Sooji. In fact, it's right across the bed, giving me a very bad view if I try to sit up.  
 
POOP IS GOING DOWN. That bastard Luhan. Lu Han. I broke his face because he's such a jerk and I won't hesitate to break it again because he's a damn lucky person! 
 
"And I'm so unfortunate!" I whine, gripping hard on the pillow with the attempt to break it in half.
 
You see, Byun  Lee Sooji is every man's dream girl. But only one man's dream come true. And that lucky man, is the Chinese e Luhan.
 
"Pedoooo! PEDO PEDO PEDO P E D O P H I L E POPOPOLALALAALDODODODOKEEKEKELOLOJIJIJIAMAKAAAAA!" I throw a tantrum. Heart break has taken it's toll on me. It's so hard. Why am I living this life? The girl I love used me to get back on a e. And then she tells me she loves me, but I have no idea if she's being sincere.
 
Okay. I lied. I actually do. When I turn around and saw her tear-filled eyes, I could see the sincerity. But then again, Sooji and sincerity isn't supposed to be in the same sentence unless you have 'no' before sincerity. 
 
NO NO NO SIN CERITY WE ARE THE B.A.P. 
 
If you didn't get that, get your feces together and smudge it on your face.
 
"She's most likely having a party now." I sigh, rolling to the other side of the bed. I want to go back to her. To tell her it's all fine with me and it's would be alright to use me until my set of teeth becomes dentures. But I won't. 
 
Because I want her to chase after me.
 
That's why I went here, to Sooman's house. Not my house. Not Chanyeol's parents' house. Not even a kennel. 
 
I actually imagine her running around the streets looking for me. Bombarding my parents' house and looking for me at every nook. Rushing to every hotel in Seoul to find if a 'Byun Baekhyun' checked in. Calling airlines if I fled to another place. When the truth is, I'm at her parents' house chilling on her bed like a derp.
 
Nah. She wouldn't do that. She's too desperate for Luhan, she wouldn't spare some for me. Maybe she was just lying earlier.
 
S I G H
 
 
No One's POV
 
"I actually liked my previous hair," Chanyeol rakes his hand on his hair, "It reminded me of a bird's nest."
 
"..."  You sat there like stone, eyes blankly staring in the television screen. It has been a week since Baekhyun left. You have searched for him all around Seoul. You even got into a car accident, because you swerved into the wrong direction, hitting the van instead of avoiding it. Good thing, the policemen didn't take you to prison for having no license in driving. If anything, you just had to pay a fine and pay for the damages you caused.
 
You were horrible. If you were a wreck after the break up with Luhan, then you're a havoc when Baekhyun left. You only ate breakfast. You never spoke to anyone. Not even to Jongin, which scared everybody. You neglected your dog so Xiumin did all the dog-loving. You've lost so much weight, that your cheeks aren't as squishy as before.
 
WRECK (n.) Byun Sooji
 
"Ugh... I've used every joke on you but you're still expressionless." Chanyeol sighs, placing his hands on his knees. "I'm not sure if you're traumatized by the car accident because you didn't die and get injured or because Baekhyun left."
 
"Just give up on her, Chanyeol." Kris yells from the kitchen. "She'll get a hang of it soon."
 
"She barely eats, never talks, never reacts on anything." D. O. whines, "It's getting creepy like what if she--"
 
"cuts herself?" Chen finishes D. O.'s sentence off. And on cue, you stood up from the couch and head to the bathroom. Worry shoots through their faces and they immediately follow you to the bathroom.
 
"Sooji? Are you okay?" Xiumin knocks on the door worriedly. 
 
"Chen, I'm not going to forgive you if she comes out of the bathroom with a bleeding wrist." Kai glares at Chen.
 
"I didn't do anything." Chen complains.
 
"You didn't have to say that. Now she got the idea of cutting herself!!!!" Lay scolds Chen, "Baekhyun and her should kiss and make up."
 
"No. Never." Luhan shakes his head and proceeds to knock on the bathroom door, "I'll fix this. Sooji, open the door, now."
 
Chanyeol and Sehun bite onto their nails anxiously. Baekhyun would grow mad at them, especially on Chanyeol if you slash your wrist. They could already imagine you breaking the mirror and using a shard to cut through your wrist. MORBID.
 
"Jiji, open the door now!" Luhan raises his voices, knocking on the door furiously. The door clicks open and you went out spotless. No bleeding wrist. None at all.
 
"I peed." You answer, breaking your record. 
 
"FALSE ALARM GUYS!!!" Suho claps his hands and exhales. 
 
"Jiji, let's talk." Luhan pulls you to Sehun and Suho's bedroom. He closes the door behind him and sits beside you on the edge of the bed. "What's the matter with you?"
 
"..."
 
"Aren't you too hard on yourself? You've searched high and low for him, you barely eat, you don't speak a word, you keep all your feelings to yourself. Don't you think it's time to move on?" Luhan asks.
 
"..."
 
"I'm not saying this as your ex-boyfriend but as your friend."
 
"Can we just forget that you and I came to be? Even if it's in the past, the mere fact that you and I had a relationship is disgusting." You snicker bitterly. "You know why I'm like this? Because I'm tired. Can't you see I'm saving all my energy because I am exhausted."
 
"..."
 
"Tired of people getting tired of me and leaving me. I've never had parents. Physically, yes. Emotionally, no. You left and I thought Jongin was all I had in the world until Baekhyun came. But he left too. Because of me." You sigh, "It's tiring. I call and send him text messages everyday but he's never replying! I chased after him, but I can't find him anywhere. I'm already out of ideas about his whereabouts. EVEN HIS PARENTS DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT IDIOT IS!!!"
 
"Wasn't he with Exo-K at the airport?" 
 
"He was. I went but didn't make it. They thought he wouldn't show up so they had informed me late. When I arrived at the airport, they have departed. When they arrived, I didn't see Baekhyun." You shut your eyes. You have said too much. Maybe this was the effect of spoiling your saliva. When you start talking, you won't stop.
 
"Oh..." Was all that came out from Luhan's mouth. Albeit, inside he was burning in anger and jealousy. He was so mad right now, flames could be appearing behind him. You can even pan-fry on his head.
 
"And Luhan, I know what you're doing." You smirk and stand up to leave, "But it's all over for you."
 
 
Luhan's POV
 
When she leaves the bedroom, I smirk to myself. She says it's over for me? I say no. I'll give myself a second chance on her. If she won't give it to me, then I will. With Baekhyun away, this would be very easy.
 
But even with Baekhyun away, it seems like he's still being a thorn. He's lucky to be loved by Sooji. It's better than getting a four-leaf clover on St. Patrick's Day and prank calling Ban Ki Moon. He doesn't know how lucky he is because if he knew he wouldn't leave her.
 
"She chased him but she didn't chase me." I frown.
 
I'm right, right? When I broke up with her that night, she didn't run after me to stop me from walking away. She didn't search all around Seoul to look for Lu Han. She didn't get into a car accident because of searching for me. No. She flew to Japan to change herself.
 
That makes Baekhyun the lucky guy. And to think that Sooji never liked chasing. 
 
"He doesn't know what's he's missing out on." I grumble, tightening my fists. "I'll make sure he regrets this."
 

a/n: wow this is actually getting longer than expected!!! but guys omg BAEKHYUN IS BLONDE. I REPEAT BYUN BAEKHYUN IS BLONDE. EVERYBODY WEEP. I really dont like the idea of Baekhyun being blonde. It's disgusting!!!! I dont like it ughhh... i want to strangle his stylist/s. They should get fired! LITERALLY. BURN BABY BURN.

 
so exams are finished yay! i think i can update more often now ㅆ
 
@ChocoBubbleExotic: dont worry bb. baek is being silly. he wont. i assure you :D
@Luakira: sorry im late
@jetidalwave: omg let him chill inside sooji's bedroom first!! he'll discover a lot of things there ^^
@jessicawangsa: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA
@MsTrollolol: Do as you wish fnknefiniwijdjak 
@Hana_Chan: weeeehoooo
@joy_lovekpop: yesssss!
@iamEXOTIC8: isang baklang napalayas sa dating trabaho kasi pangit gumawa ngayon biktima niya exo! kedhisnksnksankns
@viqueen: tbh im really sad bc this fic is getting way too dramatic so yeah i have to spice it up a bit because drama isn't in the genre!!!! lol but thanks
@icesapphire96: he is over reacting lol
@Fikyungsoo: lulu's reaction is here :D youre welcome!
@gummyhero6: from exo?
@ilovekpop01:  omg hahahahahahahahaha youre adorable veknfisnscjisakmxk it's either baekji or luji or baekhan!
@catgirl4300: soobaek shall happen soon ^^
@kaerlana: to think, if sooman didnt meddle with luhan and sooji's relationship 1) they'll still be in a relationship 2) she'll never get arranged marriage to baekhyun 3) she wont use baekhyun 4) she wont FALL IN LOVE WITH BAEKHYUN soo.... HAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHA
@AkaruiHoshi: I agree diknedneiniwwijewjewjwkwkwka
@thekyuhyunie: it will be fine guys!
@RaiNah:  Yeaaah
@pandaaaaa: good things will happen soon do not worry
@Vip0202: yeah i guess or he just wants to freak all the readers out! hahahahahahhaa
@Arcoiris: how can sooji say sorry if she can't find baekhyun? 
@143SakuraLove: wag mag alala papayag ba si sooman mag resign ang isang baekhyun sa exo? haller baka malugi yung kompanya niya! pagnalugi yung sment walang kakainin si sooji! hahahahahaahaha
@myADDiCTiON22: oa eh pabayaan na naten!
@seo_kyu159: TEKA HOY KUMALMA KA DAIG MO PA ARMALITE! maghunos dili ka gurlll
@Biginshattest: he just needs a knock on the head! thank youuu! my exams went well... i guess
@soohans20: it's okay bb you'll get to the latest chapter soon! hahahahahahaa and no this isn't holy ^^
@happyvirus2723: aber at pano mo nalaman? MAGBABAKLA BAKLAAN LANG YUN SA BAHAY NI SOOMAN ANO BA KAYO KALMA GUYS GUSTO NIYO MAKEUPAN ULIT SI BAEK?
@feng_hua: lol annoying brat! yes i agreee :) omg this is ironic bc in the usual fics i read, comments are "(insert oc name here) please forgive baekhyun (or any other idol)" but here, IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND HAHAHAHAAHHAA
@obssessed_fan: /hands you tissue with booger/
@junhyungloveforever: yeheeeeeey! dont worry this is a romantic comedy fail fic so no tragic endings! :D or nottt