Your Wife

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

Baekhyun changed into his pajamas after the long, tiring, and wet concert. He needs all the sleep he could get for tonight because they’re schedule for a flight tomorrow in Bangkok for another SM Town concert.

“I wonder if Sooji watched my performance.” He mumbled and grinned to himself, “She must have thought I dedicated that song for her. She’ll get all the feels and sob messily and realize that I don—”

He stopped babbling when he realized that he had been talking too much about you.

Oh yeah and Luhan wasn’t around because an afterparty was held tonight but Baekhyun didn’t want to go. He passed so he could get more sleep. However, the moment he climbed up on his bed, instead of closing his eyes and sleeping, he pulled out his phone and sent you a text message.



 

 

You were busy rolling on the floor with your dog husband when your phone beeped. Being drawn into rolling on the floor, you ignored it until a few more beeps arrived, making you sit up and silently cuss at no one in particular.

“Wait here, jagi. I’m going to murder this thing.” You patted the dog’s head and reached out for your phone on the sofa.

Berdbaek: Hi

Berdbaek: Oiii answer me!!

Berdbaek: Are you sleeping?

Berdbaek: I know you’re not yet sleeping! So replyyyy

“What on earth is his problem?” You made a derp face and blinked your eyes. You took a glance on your dog, who entertained himself and back on your phone. You quickly replied, punching your fingers on the screen as if you were using a typewriter.

“Ha! Don’t ever ever ever ever text me again! Get it!!!” You warned. “Okay, Baekhyunnie it’s sleeping time!”



 

 

Dora Rat Killer: .

“What the?” Baekhyun sat up and rested his back on the headboard. “I sent you four messages and this is your reply???! WOW!”

Berdbaek: a “.” Is all you can tell me? No ‘I miss you’ or ‘I’m so lonely without you’

Dora Rat Killer: Nope. I’m happy here! I’m not alone.

Berdbaek: Yahhhh! Are you cheating behind my back?? щ(ಥДಥщ)

Dora Rat Killer: Why don’t you turn around and find out, huh?

Berdbaek: Soooojiii~

Dora Rat Killer: ?

Berdbaek: Did you miss meeeeeeh?  o(*⌒―⌒*)o

Dora Rat Killer: No. You’re coming home tomorrow anyway

Berdbaek: Am not.

Dora Rat Killer: Oh? Okay… have fun in Singapore

Berdbaek: You’re not even going to ask why???

Dora Rat Killer: Why

Berdbaek: We’re flying to Bangkok for another concert. Have you watched my performance?

Dora Rat Killer: Ah. Nah, too busy

Berdbaek: LIAR!!!!! ┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\) You’re never busy

Dora Rat Killer: Stop using emoticons. It hurts my eyes

Berdbaek: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ィェィv(゚▽^*)ノヽ(ー゚ )ノヽ(゚ )ノヽ( )ノヽ( ゚)ノヽ( ゚ー)ノヽ(*^▽゚)v  ( ̄∀ ̄) ゜(゜^ェ^゜)゜。 ┌(・。・)┘♪└(・。・)┐♪┌(・。・)┘

Dora Rat Killer: .

Berdbaek: Aren’t you going to sleep?

Dora Rat Killer: How can I when you keep sending me messages?

Berdbaek: Okay. I’ll stop. In one condition

Dora Rat Killer: what

Berdbaek: Say I miss you Baekhyun oppa! Come back home quickly and safe! Bbuing bbuing~

Dora Rat Killer: Bbuing bbuing

“Hey that wasn’t complete!!!” Baekhyun complained. He replied again but you didn’t. Minutes passed and he waited for your reply, but nothing came. He sighed and decided to sleep before Luhan comes.



 

 

“Baek! You’re so unfair! You were avoiding me for two nights! Tch…” Luhan pouted when they arrived in Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok. “You sleep too early. Do you miss the bed, badly?”

“Eh?” Baekhyun made a face and continued waving to his fans. “Yes, I need sooo much sleep hyung.”

“But I need one too but I didn’t ditch last night’s party. Ehe.” Luhan remarked. “Anyways, I’m going to switch with Chanyeol again!!! So we can have our BaekHan Talks at Night!”

Baekhyun cringed at Luhan’s made up live show and rode the van after giving the fans another wave, killing all the Thai fans.



 

 

“Baekhyun!!! Come here, ppali!” You yelled at the dog but it didn’t listen. You crouched and kicked your legs in frustration. The dog wasn’t listening to you. You were so done. “I’m so done with you, Baekhyun! I’m going to call a dog whisperer!”

“Wait! But that’s going to hurt him.” You frowned, “Ughhh… come here Baekhyun!!!”

The dog slowly made his way towards you and jumped on your lap, your face in the process. You widened your eyes and cringed, wiping his saliva off your face.

“Ewwwwwwwwwww.”

Bark!

“Okay, do you want me to take you to a walk?” You smiled brightly at him. You softly held on his head and made it nod. “Alright! I’m just going to take a bath and I’m going to walk you until you get tired and amputate your legs!”

“Run doggie, run!” You cheered, holding the dog by the leash while jogging around the neighborhood. “You better run doooog! Wachachachachacha lalalalalalalala!”

You were asking how you got out of the building. Simple, you escaped again.

“Aigoo… this is so tiring. Does Jongin ever experience this?” you panted, stopping for a while and holding your knees. “I need a break. A big break.”

Bark!

“Shut up you peasant! I’m going to fry you!” You glared at the dog with so much anger. The dog lowered down its head and whimpered. “Now don’t use the guilt trip!”

“Sooji???” A stranger bent down to check if you were the mentioned girl. “My gosh! It’s you!”

“Eh?” You looked up and saw Kai’s sister beaming at you. You were really close to Kai’s family because you used to sleepover and hang out in their house before. “Oh… noona!”

“Eeeeep.” She whacked your head, “Lee Sooji why are you still calling me noona?”

“Because you’re Jongin’s noona.” You deadpanned and stood straight up. “Sup?”

“Do you want to drop by our house? It’s been very lonely ever since Jongin left for the dorm. And he barely pays us a visit. That imbecile, I’m going to castrate him when I see him.” She chuckled.

“That would be fun only if you let me come with my dog.”

“Why not?” She smiled at your dog and ruffled its fur. “Monggu and Jjangu will be delighted to see a new friend.”

Bark!

“I don’t think he likes to go anywhere. Sorry noona, maybe next time when he’s not around.” You gave her a sad smile. “Sorry.”

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

The rehearsal was tiring. I think I’m going to pass out tomorrow, or not. I came into the room with my roommate, Luhan. Tch… I bet the fans were expecting me and Chanyeol to be in the same room making BaekYeol or ChanBaek babies but here I am, roomed with this deer.

“I’m tired.” Luhan groaned, dragging himself to the bed.

Ewww. He’s all sweaty and he lies on the bed like that? Gross. His sweat has stuck on the sheets. Should I call housekeeping?

After taking a bath and brushing my teeth, I climbed onto the bed.  Luhan hyung was fast asleep, his mouth slightly open while snoring softly.

“Baek…?” He suddenly spoke up.

“Hyung? You’re awake?” I widened my eyes. He threw a pillow at me.

“Of couse, I was just pretending.” He grinned, “Give the pillow back.”

“No.”

“Give it back, Byun!”

No way, hyung. You threw this to me now I’m never giving it back.

“No.” I crossed my arms and snuggled closer to the pillow.

“Fine.” He, I assume, pouted. “Okayy… now we proceed to BaekHan Talks at Night.”

“Uh…?”

“How’s you and your wife, huh?” He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. “Lee Sooji, right? Lee Sooman-nim’s daughter? Damn, you hit the jackpot.”

Jackpot? Dude, you mean punishment.

“Nothing remarkable. She’s… weird.” I snorted, “Very weird. Well, isn’t she your best friend?”

“Yup! But we already lost contact and Jongin won’t give me his number.” Luhan scrounged his nose and yawned, slipping into the sheets.

Why won’t Kai give Luhan hyung Sooji’s number? Are they not on good terms?

“Do you want me to give you her number? I mean, you’re her best friend and Taemin also kno—”

“SUREEEE!” He grinned. “How is she to you? Is she nice? Or sarcastic? Or…”

“Mean, stoic, sarcastic. But there are times when she’s being nice but most of the time…” I paused, “…mean.”

“Same old Jiji.” Luhan mumbled and shook his head.

Jiji? He calls her Jiji? WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ew

“Can I change the topic?” I asked.

Luhan hummed and I went on.

“Is Kai’s noona your ex-girlfriend? Because last time, you got pu—”

“No.” His toned changed.

“Oh. But why did he punch you?”

“Because I broke up with my ex-girlfriend.”

“But isn’t that because of SM asking you to break up with her? Did you not explain to her?”

“I didn’t.” He chuckled lowly, “I’m so bad. She’s really nice. Not necessarily the angel type of nice but her niceness is shown discreetly. I mean, the niceness you don’t notice. Er… do you get what I mean?”

“Yeah.”

“We were really happy. And she is the most precious thing on Earth for me. Ever since I met her when I was 12 and she was 8, I knew that I’d be running to her some time soon. And we did when I came to South Korea.” Luhan paused and I’ve never seen him this broken, but still hiding the hurt. He’s always the cheerful one who doesn’t get mad even though he always falls down because of fans pushing him and all that. He barely shows hurt.

“That’s… sad.”

“I know. I really miss her.” Luhan sighed.

“Oh, hyung who’s your ex-girlfriend, by the way?” I asked, sitting up straight. Whoever she is, I’m going to her and tell her that Luhan hyung still loves her so when he asks her if she wants him back, she will. Because Luhan hyung and his ex-girlfriend sound cute together.

He smirked at me and said, “Your wife.”

 



 

A/N: Ohhhh. hohohohoh >:))) what is happening??? tension tension!! Pffttt.... I'm so lame! GUYS HAVE YOU LISTENED TO OPEN ARMS??? I CRY T_______T so angelic!! klgnirbgirwg

@shin_kyung: because the deer has a plan :>

@sunflee_: WAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! A dog for a husband smh sooji ><

@Hismystericsmile: Ewan ko! We shall see pag nakita sila ni Baekhyun the dog!

@pandagirl753: Weeeeeeee~ thanks :3

@ehminnie_18: ikaw ata yung may sapi dito e! XDXD 

@gongchansbutt: i think this chapter has answered your question hohhohohoh! really??? omg asdfghjkl!! WOWWW!!! i died when i watched open arms fancam how i wish i live in sg T____T you're so lucky huhuhuhu