Work Out

The Ex-Girlfriend

 

“I’ll take it from here.” You told Luhan when you reached your unit.

“Next time, bring a thick coat to keep you warm.” Luhan took his coat from you and patted your head. He crouched down and waved in front of your dog, “Bye doggie!” And walked away, “Oh… hey Baek!”

“Hi hyung.” Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at you, his expression turning cold. Both of you entered the unit and Baekhyun slammed the door behind him. He spat, “So that was it. You let me walk Yoojung home so you can have you little rendezvous with Luhan hyung.”

“What are you talking about?” You furrowed your eyebrows at the fuming Baekhyun. “When you left, he just came and offered to walk me home.”

“You’d rather have your ex-boyfriend walk you home than your husband. HA!” He scoffed, “Why was I even concerned that you were out in the cold, freezing? I even came back to the building. Jeez.”

“I wasn’t asking for your concern.” You walked into your room and slammed the door shut. “Concerned? Tch… if you were concerned enough you’d insist to stay even if I push you away.”

“What the hell is wrong with you!!!” Baekhyun swung the door open.

“CRAP! BAEKHYUN I’M CHANGING!” You screamed, covering yourself with your pajama top.

Baekhyun stared at you, wide-eyed. You were only in your bra and pajama bottoms and the pajama top you covered for your torso, barely covered you.

“ert! Get away!!!” You yelled, not moving from your position.

“Sorry.” Baekhyun covered his eyes and walked out of the room. “Argh! Baekhyun, you and your damn hormones! Why are you such a ert?”

“What’s wrong with you?” You opened the door, now that you were fully clothed.

“Well, you’re freaking married and you’re flirting with a guy behind my back.”

“I wasn’t. And wow, you call that flirting?” You scoffed, shaking your head. “This isn’t going to work. We’re both tired… and sleepy… and hard-headed. I’m going to sleep.”

“Not until we finish discussing this!” Baekhyun said stubbornly, dragging his feet into the room.

“What for? We’re just married. We’re bound by paper not love. I don’t love you, you don’t love me. There’s no need for explanation!” You said with fake enthusiasm.

“What if I do?”

You gulped, but maintained the tough front. “Do you?”

“I don’t.”

“Then, we’re done.” You sauntered to your bed and slipped into the sheets, mumbling, “I hate you. I almost thought… eeesh.”

 


 

 

“Sooji…” A soft voice called. Feeling the bed dip beside you and something soft snuggling on your bag, you groaned in a sleepy voice, “Yah… I’m not a teddy bear.”

“You’re so fluffy.” He had an airy laugh. It was Baekhyun. He wrapped his arms around your waist and sniffed your hair.

This made your eyes shoot open and reposition yourself, facing him,”What do you think you’re doing?”

“I want to hug you!” He slurred, burying his face onto your neck.

“YAH!!!” You slapped his cheek. “Let go of me!!!”

“No.”

“WHA—AHA! Baekhyun, do you like me, huh?”

“No.”

“Then, let me go.”

“No.”

“You’re being—ACK—ewwie.”

“No.”

“What do you want?”

“Sleep.”

“Me too. Now let me go.”

“No.”

“ARGHHHHHHHHH!”

“Fine.” Baekhyun let go, “I was just teasing you.”

“Not funny.”

“What’s wrong with cuddling with my wife?”

“It’s yucky.” You shuddered. ‘I don’t like too much skinship.’

“You’re yucky? I can agree.”

“Find yourself a new wife.”

“Nooooo… I want you!”

“Me? Why?” You groaned.

“Because I like you.”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” You screamed, waking yourself from sleep. “It was just a dream…”

“What’s wrong?” Baekhyun got out of the bathroom, wearing only his pants. He dried his hair with the towel while you stared at him with awe.

‘I didn’t think he’s this slim and fit.’ You swallowed a lump formed in your throat.

“Should I ask you to pay for staring at me?” He cockily laughed, “Mesmerized?”

“Nah,” You shook your head dismissively. “I was wondering how to achieve that kind of body. Do you work out?” You asked, tapping on your flat stomach you considered ‘fat.’

 


 

 

Because winter break was only for two weeks, you were back to school. At usual times like this, you’d be dozing off in class. However, today you had an agenda.

‘How to be as y as Girls’ Generation.’ You typed onto your phone. Unlike most people who sneaked to use their phones, you had yours flaunted as if to diss the teacher.

“Miss Lee!!!” The Chemistry teacher yelled, slamming his hand on his desk. “No using of phones in class. Hand me that.”

“1300 kcal per meal?” You gasped on your phone, ignoring the mad teacher. “That’s not even half of the calories my usual meal has.”

“Lee Sooji!!!” The teacher made his way towards you and snatched your phone. “I said—”

“I can actually sue you for that. That’s stealing.” You remarked, poking your inner cheek with your tongue.

“This is confiscated.”

“No.” You stood up and took the phone from him. “Let’s have a deal. If I get to balance one chemical equation right, I’d get this but if I answer all equations correctly, I’m excused from all classes.” You made a deal, “If I don’t, do what you want.”

“Fine, then.” He crossed his arms. He knew a lazy like you only had air inside the brain. You were always asleep in his classes and other teachers classes too. No doubt, nothing gets inside your coo-coo brain.

“Easy.” You cocked your head to the side before answering the last equation written on the board, “WOOOO!” You slammed the chalk onto the ledge surprising everyone. You skipped back to your seat and grabbed your backpack.

The teacher’s and the students’ jaws dropped after realizing that you answered all ten equations correctly. You weren’t even participating in class, so how would you get the right answers?

“Adios.” You smirked, leaving the room.

“Did she just…” Sehun, who was also present in class, had his mouth agape. He never expected you to be that smart. No wonder, you never failed in exams. He almost thought you were paying the principal to get you pass those exams.

 

Sooji’s POV

How do I prioritize? Geez.

There’s being y like Girls’ Generation…

And there’s college applications.

Yes. I have to go to college so my father would know that I do have worth. For everybody’s sake, I’m not a coo-coo brain who knows nothing because I always sleep in class. It’s just that, concentration is at its best when your eyes are closed.

Not guaranteed in other people’s cases though.

“How am I supposed to review while working out?” I groaned, feeling like I’m being swallowed by the couch. AHA!

 


 

No One's POV

“APPA! I have a special request…!” You grinned.

And now, the empty practice room is now not so empty. There’s a stationary bike on the side and then a treadmill on the other side. At the end of the room were sets of dumbbells of different weights, and beside it were the rowing machine and the elliptical trainer. The empty practice room was re-vamped into a mini-gym, upon your request.

“YES!!!!” You fist-pumped the air changing from your school uniform to your gym attire. “Let me see those maskels baby!!!!”

 

 


 

A/N: oh dear. what is she up to again T___T

@boyfriendistheone: thank you!! hahaha ikr!!! i don't like going to school ><

@myADDiCTION22: ayan nagkita tuloy! nagdilang anghel ka! :))) 

@Tarsier: ang mga bagong member ng salisi gang!!!

@ehminnie_18: gORE >//<

@seo_kyu159: hahahahhahah defuta XDXD omg dawang tawa ako sa defuta bakeeeeet T___T

@hearthips: mehehehhehehehhehe falling... falling... falling from a cliff

@lei-jjang: idk anymore!!! i want to come but arghh my money is insufficient for the VIP >< and if you're not in VIP all you see is ants i swear T__T IKR INFINITE!! all my fandoms are coming!! snsd infinite and exo ><

@pandagirl753: hahahhahah xD

@AkaruiHoshi: awww i'm glad you're doing fine. if you're having a bad day, just listen to rock music and forget about everything for a while :)))

@Vip0202: omg really??!?!?! hahahahaha awww 

@ChunjiLover: OH MY GOSH!! THANK YOU!!!! well, let's see. who knows?

@capitalHS: hahha aww it's ok ^^ he's not mad.. i think?

@iamshainekawaii: HAHAHA GANON? NAWINDANG TALAGA!!! sorry haa!!! kabitin ba? hahhaa hiiii ^^ thank you

@JonzkMaalum: hahahhaha di naman!!! naiisip ko lang yung mga yun no :)))