Eating Out

The Ex-Girlfriend

No one’s POV

“This doesn’t look bad as expected.” You bobbed your head as soon as you got inside your new home. Baekhyun looked around and agreed. It was better than EXO-K’s dorm. “But I really feel bad. Why don’t we get a wedding reception?”

You were expecting a wedding reception, where food was unlimited and you’d be feasting over a layered cake. But seems like your father knew you well, he didn’t get you a reception.

“I don’t know. Won’t you help me with these?” He groaned, pulling in your luggage inside.

“I’ll help unpack.” You shrugged and explored, walking inside the kitchen and opening each cupboard and the fridge. “Yes, food!”

“Why is there only one room?” Baekhyun’s eyes widened.

“What? Are you serious?” You gawked at the refrigerator in front of you. You closed it and ran to the room, “Of course, we’re married, loser. Unless you want to live in your dorm, which would be a big convenience, we’re going to share a room. But, I really prefer… to live alone.”

“Me too.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and hurled a pillow at you, “Now help me unpack.”

 


 

“Wow! You’re a fan too?” Baekhyun beamed as soon as you took out Girls’ Generation’s album from your suitcase.

“Sort of.” You chuckled dryly, “I mean it would be weird to fangirl over your cousin.”

“Naww… soon, you’d be fangirling over your husband.” Baekhyun smirked, only to get a smack on the back. “Oww… what was that for?”

“Don’t get conceited. I won’t be fangirling over you.” You scoffed and mumbled, “I’d rather fangirl over Luhan.”

Baekhyun’s ears perked up as soon as he heard his hyung’s name. ‘Did she say Luhan?’

“Don’t you dare touch my things or I’ll kick you.” You glared at him. You felt your phone buzz and you read the text message.

From: Black Coffee

Yo! Manager-nim’s treating us out since he felt bad that you guys don’t get a wedding reception. Inform Baekhyun hyung okay! AND DON’T YOU DARE GO BY YOURSELF! We’re waiting at the dorm. Quick, doofus.

“Did this Kkamjong call me doofus?” You blinked and looked over at Baekhyun, “Hey, we’re eating out with your members and manager.”

“But, I want to sleep.” Baekhyun whined and jumped on the bed. “Night, Sooji.”

“You’re not going to sleep, crocodile!” You pulled his ankle, trying to get him off the bed. “Your manager’s treating us out!!! FREE FOOD!”

“No.” He shook his head and snuggled close to the pillow. “I’m going to sleep. Zzzzzzz.”

 


 

“What took you guys so long?” Kai complained as soon as you reached their dorm.

“Wow. This is a mess.” You made a comment about their dorm. “Baekhyun here doesn’t want to come. He wants to sleep.”

“Let’s get going! Free food is waiting!” Sehun rushed out from his room and took your arm. “Noona, let’s go.”

You slapped his arm, “And who told you to call me noona?”

“But aren’t you my noona?” He pouted. He only wanted to get close to you, since you’re Baekhyun’s wife and Kai’s bestfriend.

“Eww Sehun. She’s three month younger than you!” Kai hissed and clung onto your other arm. “Let’s go!”

“Tch… hate her.” D. O. balled his fists and walked side by side with Suho. “Hyung, can we just stay home?”

Suho shook his head and gave his dongsaeng a pat on the back. “It’s too early to judge.”

“Stop right there!!!” Someone yelled from the back. He ran up to you and held on his knees, panting. It was Taemin. “Can I come? Please? You don’t know how much effort I spent running from the SM building to your dorm! Manager hyung didn’t want t—”

“Let’s go.”

 


 

 

“Oooooooh! This is my jam!” Baekhyun beamed as soon as the manager flicked the radio on. “Ooh lalala lalalala ooh lalala ooh ho ooh ho… we’re the girls’ we’re the girls’ WE’RE THE GIRLS’ GENERATIOOON!”

“Oh sheesh, stop it Baekhyun.” Kai banged his head on the window as Baekhyun continued singing.

“Kokoko rerere shi tae wo ring~ Dashi dashi lalalala uri uri.” Baekhyun continued singing and dancing on his seat.

You badly wanted to join him but you were shy. And Kai looked annoyed, so it’s best not to annoy him more. However, when Chanyeol joined in, he seemed like a magnet that attracted you, Sehun and Taemin.

“LIFE IS A PARTEEEEEY!!!!”

“Save my soul!” Kai groaned.

“Hey guys, calm down.” Suho tried to stop the five of you from singing too wildly. You were singing like weird crazy men and jumping in the van. “You guys might break the seats.”

“BOOM BOOM BOOM! OOH RARARA RARARARAAAA!”

“Somebody slit their throats!!!!” D. O. hollered and the only thing the manager could do was to shake his head and continue driving.

“Guys, take it down please.” Suho held your shoulders but it seemed like nobody really listened. “Fine.” He exhaled and right now, he found himself an advantage of being the loner sitting beside the manager on the front seat. He smirked to himself and turned the radio off.

“Come on frie—what?” Taemin furrowed his brows and stopped singing. “Who stopped the music?”

“Dope. Somebody turned the radio off!” You smacked his head.

“Who turned the radio off?” Taemin fumed.

“Waaaaah!” Chanyeol whined. But Baekhyun seemed to have a world of his own.

“Please don’t stop the muzik, muzik, muzik. I WANNA TAKE YOU AWAYY!!! Blablablablabla muzek dj let it plaaaay!” He sang, holding his ears like he was in a recording studio and swaying himself.

“MOMOSEMOMOSAWA MAKUSA!” Chanyeol joined in.

“MOMOTHEMOMOTHAWA MAKUTHA!” Sehun happily grinned and clapped his hands.

“MOMOSEMOMOSAWA MAKUSA! MOMOSEMOMOSAWA MAKUSA!!!!” You and Taemin bobbed your heads and waved your hands up in the air.

The manager, Suho, D. O. and Kai shook their heads and let out heavy sighs.

 


 

“You guys are here too?” Sunny screamed as soon as they entered the restaurant and recognized your face.

You, together with EXO-K, manager and Taemin were impatiently waiting for your orders when Sunny and some of her groupmates came. D. O. was sniffing the pepper, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were tasting the salt, the others made paper cranes with tissues while you tried to build a house with the toothpicks.

You whipped your head as soon as you heard your cousin’s voice. “Oh danshin. Were you stalking us?”

“Of course not.” She bit her lip and jabbed the tip of your nose.

“Manager-nim’s treating?” Yuri grinned and plopped beside Kai and the manager. “Oppa, treat us too, okay?”

Exo-K’s manager nodded, sobbing inside because he’s bound to have an empty wallet at the end of the night. Sunny, Taeyeon and Tiffany joined the table and the manager called the waiter for another set of order.

“It’s been a long time since we ate good food.” Taeyeon beamed and nudged Baekhyun’s side. “Hey there, married man.”

You blew on the toothpicks. It was saddening that you forgot to bring glue with you. You badly wanted to make the toothpicks stand but they couldn’t.

“FOOD’S HERE!” Chanyeol shouted with his big mouth. He swept away everything of the table, letting the pepper and salt bottles, toothpicks and tissues fall on the floor.

“Chanyeol, sit down.” Suho shook his head. He stood up from his seat and walked over to where the condiments feel. He crouched down to pick them up and fortunately none of the bottles broke.

Suho noticed another pair of hands helping him. He looked up and saw you. You gave him a slight smile before handing him the pepper bottle and throwing the tissues into the bin.

‘Maybe she’s nice.’ He thought to himself and smiled.

“Yah, Sooji why aren’t you eating?” Tiffany barked at you before digging on her own plate.

You grinned at her before gobbling down your food, slowly. As the time passed by, everyone got loud especially Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Suho gave up in trying to disciplining them. And everyone in the restaurant felt annoyed.

“Excuse me,” The restaurant’s manager approached your table. The group stopped whatever they’re doing and turned to the restaurant manager. “I think it would be best for you to leave immediately.”

“This is your fault, Baekhyun!” You rolled your eyes at him. “They’re kicking us out because you’re very noisy.”

“Blaming me now, huh?” He glared at you and slammed his palms on the table. Taeyeon and Sehun held him, in case he’d fume up and create a bigger and scandalous scene.

“Why not?” You mocked him.

“Here’s your bill, sir.” The waitress approached Exo-K’s manager.

“Excuse me, I’ll pay.” You called the waitress’ attention. You paid for the bill and walked out of the restaurant, dragging Taemin, Kai and Sehun with you.

Exo-K’s manager blinked. He didn’t even get the chance to thank you. But, he was grateful that his wallet was spared from being empty.

“Thank you oppa!” Yuri, Sunny, Taeyeon and Tiffany stood up and bowed. “We’re going. We still have a flight ahead.”

“Travel safely, noona!” Baekhyun grinned at Taeyeon.

 


 

 

“Sooji-ssi, thank you so much.” Exo-K’s managed bowed in front of you as soon as everyone has stepped off the van. “Is there anything I could do to repay you?”

“None at all.” You smirked and walked inside the apartment building.

“SOOJIIIII! Can I lodge in tonight?” Taemin slurred. “It’s late and I can’t go home.”

“You’re not a girl Taemin.” You snickered and pushed him out of the building. “Man up and go home.”

 


 

“Well… that was stuffing.” Baekhyun burped and jumped onto the bed.

“And embarrassing.” You added. You took out something from your luggage bag and walked out of the room. “Hey, don’t you dare get out of that room, okay? Sleep!”

“And why?” Baekhyun widened his eyes and yelled, “What if I want to drink water?”

“You can’t! Don’t come out until I say so.” You yelled back. “Or else, I’ll lock you in there.”

“Fine.” Baekhyun pouted and crossed his arms. “What is she up to anyway? Burn the house? Hell no.”

Baekhyun took a shower and brushed his teeth in front of the mirror, admiring himself.

“Look at you, Baekhyun. You’re one piece of fresh hot meat!” He smiled to himself and gargled. “I wonder what she’s doing outside.”

He tiptoed his way to the bedroom door and pressed his ear, hoping to hear anything that would tell him what you were doing. But he heard nothing so he turned the knob and opened the door slightly.

“Hey Baekhyun, I can see you. Shut the door or I’ll shut you in there!” You yelled from the couch.

Baekhyun slammed the door shut.

“Stupid.”

 


 

Baekhyun’s POV

I tossed and turned in bed. It was freaking 2 o’ clock in the morning and I still couldn’t sleep. It’s all that Sooji’s fault. I’m really curious onto what she’s doing out there. Who knows, she might’ve set up traps so when I wake up in the morning I would look funny.

“Nah, she wouldn’t do that.” I shook my head.

I wonder if she’s sleeping now.

Why do I even care?

But, my curiosity is kicking in. Ugh, shoot me for being a very curious person. I should have been a scientist.

“Don’t you know that curiosity killed the cat?” I scolded myself. “But I’m not a cat.”

Okay, I’m really curious now. Curious to the point that SHINee’s Sherlock would be an awesome and appropriate background music.

Oh I’m curious yeaaaaah~

I found myself standing in front of the door, turning the knob and opening it. Okay, I really don’t care if Sooji yells at me and shuts me inside this room. I’m really curious. And i—

ADGTJREUTKLUTKJRTHEGWRGTYKUGHGHRT

What the frick?

‘Dora! Boots! Come on! Dut-du-dut-du-du-Dora! Dut-du-dut-du-du-Dora! Dut-du-dut-du-du-Dora! Dut-du-dut-du-du-Dora! Let’s go! Dora Dora Dora the explorer!!! DORA! Boots and supercool exploradora!’

“What on earth?” I couldn’t believe my ears. Is she watching Dora? I walked closer and closer to her only to find out that she’s already sleeping. She must’ve slept while watching Dora. “She was watching this all along?”

“You can lead the waaay! Hey! Hey!” She mumbled in sleep and I tried hard not to laugh. She sang along to Dora?

Holy macaroons!

I married a 5 year old kid!

“Aish… you could’ve confessed to me that you watch Dora. It’s not that hard.” I ruffled her hair. She looks really peaceful when sleeping. I took the remote control from her hand and stopped the video before turning the television off. “You look tired and you still have the guts to watch this?”

“Funny.” I smiled to myself. I would really blackmail her with this tomorrow morning. I took her in my arms and carried her into our bedroom. Right, our bedroom. And I should get used to this. I laid her down on the bed and tucked her in before lying on the other side of the bed.

I brushed away the hair that covered her face and gave her a flick on the forehead. “Good night, Sooji.”

“Dora the explorer!” She murmured and snuggled close to the blanket.

 

 


A/N: Hi guys!! It's halloween tomorrow! My favorite day :P I know you don't need to care lmao. And wow! I already have 64 subscribers!!! Thank you :DDD I hope all of you would comment but that's impossible. But I get the urge and energy to write from your comments so... ^^

@pandagirl753: YES!!! :D YAY!!!!

@ParkHeeRa: Odg dsvfgbfgewnb KAISOO!!! ;AAAA; you're a kaisoo shipper too? /high-five/