Bodyguards?

The Ex-Girlfriend

“Welcome to South Korea, Lee Sooji!” You greeted yourself, running a hand through your hair as you stepped out of the airport. Not long after your little shenanigan, a loud ruckus emanated from the airport’s gate 2.

“BAEKHYUN OPPA!!!!! CHANYEOL OPPA!”

 “Let me love you oppas!”

“ meeee!”

“Can I get your number?”

“Can I watch you while showering, oppa?”

“Bbuing bbuing! Aing aing!”

“Brachahahcha sumel tambfoednfgewobewfne.”

“Huwaat?” You turned your head to the side only to find a big group of girls and a few boys holding posters, cards, light sticks, banners and whatsoever of people you barely knew.  “Probably Super Junior or SHINee…”

You swatted your phone out and dialed your father’s number, “Duut…duut… duut. I’m giving you five seconds to answer… five… four… three…tw—hello, who’s this? Yah! Did you steal my father’s phone, huh?”

“What do you mean secretary? A guy secretary? Are you kidding me!!!” You yelled at your phone.

“I’m going to call the police and well, I was just messing up. So secretary whoever you are, who’s going to fetch me?” You shrugged. Probably, the secretary who answered the call was feeling very weirdly about you.

“Alright. Baekhyun and Chanyeol… I got their names. Bye.”

 


 

‘Aish… where’s the girl President Lee was talking about?’ Baekhyun scratched his head. He and Chanyeol were stuck inside a big mob of fans. They were supposed to fetch a girl named Sooji but to their oh so sweet luck, they forgot to disguise themselves.

“Oppa!!!”

“We’ll just see you on our next fan meeting, okay?” Chanyeol tried to shoo them politely while Baekhyun just wanted to go home and continue his long speech to Suho.

While fans gradually cornered the two of them, you passed by in front of them and met eyes with Baekhyun.

 

Your POV

So this guy who’s getting mobbed by fans together with the other guy looked at me helplessly. What the hell? Do I know you? Are we even close?

“Tch…” I muttered low and rolled my eyes at him. First up, I don’t know you. And second, I have to go because that freaking Baekhyun and Chanyeol are missing. I don’t even know how they look like!

I flagged a cab and headed to the SM Building.

I’m definitely not waiting for those two idiots.

I’m not patient. I’m Lee Sooji.

“We’re here.” The driver said and stopped right on. I paid him and stepped out of the cab, bringing my luggage with me. This is really a hassle.

“Nothing changed. This still looks like some weird old entertainment company.” I shook my head and walked inside the building casually.

“Excuse me, miss. Who are you?” Some weird girl asked. She was propped on her desk, judging me. How dare you!

“I’m Lee Sooji.” I answered flatly.

“Yeah, so? Why are you here missy?” She raised her eyebrow, “If you’re here to see one of your oppas, then you’re free to go out!”

I scoffed, “Do you not know me?”

“I do, Lee Sooji. Didn’t you just introduce yourself?” She smirked. She’s totally getting into my nerves. Wait ‘til you cry your sorry off because of this. I’ll get you fired!

“Are you… perhaps… new here?” I walked up to her desk and slammed my palms on the table. “If you are, then you should know that I am the daughter of your boss. Now I you go on and trash talk me, I’d seriousl—“

“That’s what the other girl said as well.” She gave me a sarcastic smile. “But then, she was only here to see her idols. Look, you could always see them. Just be patient and wait for the fansigning.”

“Don’t you get it?” I yelled at her, “I’M FREAKING LEE SOOJI! DAUGHTER OF LEE SOO MAN. WHY THE HELL WON’T YOU LET ME IN?”

 

Baekhyun’s POV

“Dude, seriously who ever that Lee Sooji is, she’ll definitely get mad at us for not fetching her!” Chanyeol scolded me. Whatever. I need to finish my speech to Suho hyung or I won’t be able to eat dinner tonight.

“Security, could you get this lady please!” The receptionist pointed to a girl. Wait… she looks awfully familiar.

That girl!

That mean girl!

It was really stupid of me to ask help from her.

Why is she here?

“Hyung, wasn’t she in the airport just today?” Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. “If she was there and she’s here then could she be… Lee Sooji?”

Nice logic, Chanyeol.

So Lee Sooji is one rotten brat. I even thought of… never mind.

“AISH! LOOK WOMAN, I’M GOING TO CALL MY DAD AND TELL HIM TO FIRE YOU RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT!” She yelled, and whipped her phone out.

“Hey!” Chanyeol ran up to her, and held her shoulders. Ew. Touchy. “You’re Lee Sooji, right?”

“Oh holy goats, yes!” She heaved a sigh. “Finally. Could you tell this woman to just go die and rot in hell?”

Chanyeol smiled at her and looked at the receptionist. “Agassi, we’re with her.”

This guy’s unbelievable.

“Oh…” The receptionist nodded. She’s pwned. Ha!

“Hey, Yeol let’s get going.” I walked towards them, leading the way. I want to get rid of this Lee Sooji right now. She’s really mean.

“Uh… yeah, hyung.” Chanyeol nodded and followed suit with that Sooji girl.

“Sheesh…” She face palmed herself and laughed, “Say, are you Chanyeol or Baekhyun?”

Of course, he’s Chanyeol. You only name someone Baekhyun when he’s totally handsome and awesome, like me!

“Chanyeol.” He replied with a soft scoff.

“Ah… so that weird guy’s Baekhyun.” She muttered but I heard her! I heard her! She just called me weird! I’m not a weird guy! I was just asking help from her. Aish… stupid!

“Excuse me, I’m not weird.” I said and continued walking. But it was to no avail. They were laughing together. Ah… make fun of me, eh? You’ll get it tonight, Park Chanyeol!

“Then, you two must be Lee Sooman’s bodyguards?” She asked.

WHAT?

 


A/N: Hiiiiiiii! Sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday. I got home... LATE >< Anyways, I now have 27 subscribers! Thank you!!!! TT Thank you so much!!! :> Here's Chapter one! And I tried to use POVs and I hope it would help me hahahahahahahaha XD