Jealous?

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

Taeyeon walked to the center of the stage and tried hard not to fall as she sang and danced on the wet stage, caused be the harsh rain.

After SNSD's performance they walked off stage and rushed backstage. Taeyeon saw Tiffany being rushed to the stage. "Tiffany!" Taeyeon yelled. The younger girl turned around and saw Taeyeon, she smiled brightly and waved at her. Taeyeon was about to wish her luck, but couldn't because she was dragged to her dressing room.

"Change into this outfit please," someone says as they give Taeyeon her new outfit her dance performance. "Okay," Taeyeon was left alone to change. After finishing, a makeup artist comes in and put a little makeup on Taeyeon. Sooyoung, Jessica and Sunny walk in. "Where's Hyoyeon?" Taeyeon asked. "She's still getting ready," Sunny replies.

Sooyoung sighs, "You and Hyo are so lucky! You get to dance Suho and Kai, there too cute!" she says. Taeyeon smiles and shakes her head. The girl here a knock on the door. "Come in!" Taeyeon says. In walks Suho, "Annyeonghaseyo," he greets everyone. All the girls smile shyly and greet. He walks to Taeyeon, "Kai, Hyoyeon and I are practicing, would you like to come?" he asks. The short girl nods, "Yes." she says. He smiles and walks out of the room with Taeyeon following.

 

                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany is busy performing with her group. The rain has stopped, but stage is really slippery, when it comes time for Tiffany's dance solo. At first it was going great, but because the stage was wet she fell and hurt her ankle, she go up and continued to dance even though she was on so much pain she finished the performance.

After finishing Yoona and Seohyun helped their friend hop of stage. Yuri walked in front of them making sure no one got in their way. They walked into the dressing. "Does it hurt unnie?" Seohyun asked. The older girl just nods. "Don't worry," she smiles and looks up at the TV as she tries to ignore the pain. On the TV, she sees her husband and smiles.

 

                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon start dancing alone at first. They hit every step perfectly. When the song ends the lights go dark. Everyone in the audience claps loudly.

When the lights come back on, Suho and Kai are there also. All four of them start dancing. Hyoyeon and Kai start dancing with each other while Suho and Taeyeon stand back. After their done, Taeyeon and Suho start dancing, getting super close to each other.  The crowd claps loudly as the song comes to an end.

Taeyeon hugs Suho when the performance is over. They walk off stage side by side, Kai and Hyoyeon follow. "You were so good!" Taeyeon says. Suho shakes his head, "No you were amazing!" he says. "Thank-you and thanks for no letting me fall," she says. He smiles, "No problem," he says. "I had a lot of fun working with you on this dance," Suho says. Taeyeon smiles, "Me too! I hope we get to work together again soon," Taeyeon smiles and continues to talk to Suho.

"Unnie!" Sooyoung yells. Taeyeon turns around, "What?" she asks. "Your wife fell on stage, didn't you see?" she asks. "What?!" Taeyeon yells. "Yes, you should go check on her," Sooyoung says. Taeyeon nods, "I'll go right away," she says. Taeyeon turns to face Suho, "I have to go, we'll talk later, bye" she smiles and runs to Tiffany's dressing room.

 

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany's leg is getting checked when Taeyeon walks in. "Tiffany?" she says. The young girl ignores her. "Mushroom?" Taeyeon asks again, using her wife's nickname. "Oh, hi Taeyeon," Tiffany says. Taeyeon smiles and walks to her, "Are you okay?" she ask. The younger girl just nods.

 

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

"I felt that Tiffany was ignoring me or that maybe she was mad at me. I don't know why, I thought I was being a good husband by coming to check on her. But apparently she wasn't really happy to see me. I wonder why?" a clueless Taeyeon says.

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

"Why were you acting cold towards your husband?" the producers asked Tiffany.

"Well of course I was feeling a little bit jealous because of her performance with Suho oppa. But I know that's her job and I have to understand. But then, after the performance she hugged Suho oppa which is what made me kind of upset," Tiffany says with a sigh.