First Meeting Part 2

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

Before you read, we're going to pretend that SNSD and Girls' Generation are two different groups for this story. Tiffany is in Girls' Generation along with Yoona, Seohyun and Yuri. Taeyeon is in SNSD with Sooyoung, Sunny, Jessica and Hyoyeon. Thanks for the support!

 

 

"Should we get to know each other?" Taeyeon asks. Tiffany nods and smiles, "I'll go first, I'm Tiffany Hwang the leader or Girls' Generation and I look forward to getting to know you and being your wife. Please take care of me," Tiffany says. Taeyeon smiles, "I'm Kim Taeyeon, the leader of SNSD. I look forward to having a great marriage and being a good husband," she says. Tiffany flashes her an eye smile.

"I brought something," Tiffany smiles and gets something out of her purse. "First I brought a list, these are the things I want to do with my husband," Taeyeon smiles and takes the list from Tiffany's hand. She reads through the nicely written list carefully.

 

*Things I want to do with my Husband*

1. Sing together

2. Celebrate birthdays together

3. Go on vacation together

4. Introduce husband to his sister in laws

5. Meet each others families

6. Get couple necklaces

 

Taeyeon finished reading the list, "We could do number 1 right now," she says. Tiffany smiles and nods, "What song should we sing?" she asks. "What's your favorite song?" Taeyeon asks. "My favorite song is..How Great Is Your Love," Tiffany says shyly. Taeyeon smiles, "My song?" she asks. The younger girl nods, "Yes, can we sing it now?" she asks. Taeyeon nods and stands up, then she helps her new wife up. "I'll start," Taeyeon says. Tiffany anxiously waits to her new husbands beautiful voice.

Taeyeon starts signing her beautiful voice can be heard clearly. Tiffany joins her, their voices together is like magic. The people behind the camera also watch the two girls closely, their beautiful voices together caught everyone's attention.

Even Taeyeon, who had not been looking forward to meeting her new wife was having a good time. And Tiffany singing was a sign that maybe this whole experience wouldn't be as bad as she thought it would be. If her wife was this beautiful and talented, Taeyeon was glad she could call Tiffany her "wife."

 

                                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~ Teaeyeon's Confessional

"How did you feel when you saw your wife walk in?" the producer asked Taeyeon. The short girl smiled, "Of course the first thing I notice was her eye smile. I thought, "Wow, my wife is really beautiful!" I felt luck that I had gotten her as my wife." Taeyeon says.

 

~Tiffany's Confessional

"What was you first thought when you saw your husband?" the producer asked. "At first I was surprised that it was a girl. But we started talking and singing together, I felt like we got a little closer. I'm very happy with my husband, she's handsome and her voice is beautiful," Tiffany says with a giggle.

 

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The two girls leave to go and get some food. "What would you like to eat Tiffany?" Taeyeon asks. "Anything is fine," Tiffany replies. The two girls walk side by side, but not too close. They walk into Taeyeon's favorite restaurant. "Order anything..I'll pay," Taeyeon says. Tiffany smiles, "Thank-you," she says and looks down at the menu.

After they order, they start talking, "Have you had a boyfriend before?" Taeyeon asks Tiffany. The young girl shakes her head, "No. My dad didn't let me date in America and when I came to Korea, I focused on my career," Tiffany says. "So I'm your first?" Taeyeon asks. Tiffany nods shyly, "What about you?" she asks. "I've only had 1 girlfriend, in high school," Taeyeon says.

The two girls eat as they talk, the cameras filming anything they do. "What are some of your hobbies?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon thinks for a while, "I like playing my guitar, writing music and hanging out with my friends, but mostly I hang around my myself, I'm kind of a loner," she says. Tiffany nods, "Well I guess you and I will spend a lot of time together now," she says. "That sounds nice," Taeyeon says.

 

                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tiffany's Confessional

"What did you feel when Taeyeon told you she was a loner?" the producer asked. "I felt bad for her, but I also felt happy because if she's alone all the time, that means her and I could spend more time together in the future," Tiffany says with a smile.

 

~Taeyeon's Confessional

"I was happy when Tiffany said we would get to spend time together, I want to get to know her better so this is the perfect opportunity to do so." Taeyeon smiles shyly.

 

                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I'll walk you back home," Taeyeon says after the two girls finish their meal. Tiffany smiles, "Thank-you Taeyeon," she says. The two girls walk out of the restaurant.

They walk to Tiffany's dorm, "Bye Taeyeon," the eye-smiling beauty says before walking inside. Taeyeon watches her walk inside and leaves to her own dorm.

When Tiffany is inside her friends run to her, "Unnie who was it?" Yoona asked. "How did it go unnie?" Seohyun asked. "Was he cute?" Yuri asked. Tiffany blushed and smile, "It's Kim Taeyeon from SNSD and she was very kind and very cute, now good-night," Tiffany smiles and walks to her room. She falls back on her bed and smiles.