Making It Up To My Husband

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

 

 

Tiffany woke up early next morning, today she would make her husband happy no matter what. She walked into the bathroom and got ready to begin a long day of making Taeyeon happy.

When she came out, she saw her husband was still sleeping uncomfortably on the couch. "Taetae," Tiffany whispers as she walks to the sleeping girl. "Taeyeon, wake up please," she says. Tiffany kneels down besides Taeyeon and smiles as she traces her husband's lips. "What are you doing?" the short girl asks as her lips suddenly open. Tiffany quickly stops and stands up, "Nothing, I just want to go out for breakfast," she says. "Okay, I'll meet you there," Taeyeon says coldly. The younger girl smiles and leaves the room.

Tiffany leaves the room and walks out to the buffet. "Hello, I called earlier and reserved a table for me and my husband, it's under Tiffany Hwang" Tiffany says to the lady in the front. The older women checks the list, and nods, "Yes, this way please," she says with a smile. Tiffany follows the women to the single table, that would allow the husband and wife to have privacy.

The  young girl ordered food for her and her husband. She patiently waited for Taeyeon to come.

A few minutes later Taeyeon arrives. She walks to her wife and sits across from her. "Hi Taetae," Tiffany says cheerfully. Taeyeon says, "Hi" and starts eating her meal in silence. "Taetae, can we talk?" Tiffany says in almost a whisper. Taeyeon looks up from her food, "Yes Tiffany?" she says. "Are you still mad at me?" Tiffany bites her bottom lip. The older girl forces a smile, "Of course not, just eat," she says. The younger girl sighs, she knows her husband is holding a grudge.'

 

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

"I just really wanted to forget about last night, but how could I when my husband was mad at me. Aigoo! It's so hard to make her happy. I wish she would just tell me, if she is mad instead of lying, then I could make it up to her sooner and we could enjoy our honeymoon."

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

"I'm still mad."

 

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After breakfast the two girls went down to the beach. "There's our boat Taetae!" Tiffany says with a smile. "Yeah, I see," Taeyeon says as she walk towards the big boat. Tiffany walks up besides her and holds her hand tightly. Taeyeon smiles a little. "I have something to give you later," Tiffany says. Taeyeon looks straight ahead and continues to walk towards the boat with her wife.

 

                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

"What's the special present for your husband?" the producers asked.

"If Taetae doesn't forgive me, I'll give her something special. A kiss!"

 

                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon sat and looked out at the water. Tiffany slowly and quietly walked towards her. "Can I sit here?" she asks. The husband looks up at her beautiful wife and nods. The younger girl smiles and sits beside her husband.

There's only silence. Tiffany looks out at the water and Taeyeon looks at her wife from the corner of her eye. The wife's beautiful, long hair is all over her face, caused by the wind. The husband smiles and moves away some of Tiffany's hair away from her face. "Are you still mad at me Taetae?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon smiles and shakes her head, "How could I stay mad at my wife?" she says as she hugs Tiffany. The younger girl smiles and hugs back, she looks up at her husband. Taeyeon looks down at her and kisses her forehead.