Song For My Husband

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

 

  Tiffany stands up from her seat next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon watches as her wife walks up the stage, she smiles and waits for her wife to say something. The young girl smiles nervously, "Umm...Taetae, I really love you, so so much. Thank-you for being an amazing husband, I never want this experience to end," Tiffany says. Taeyeon smiles. The wife takes a deep breath, her voice is a bit shaky, "I-I umm...wrote t-this song for you. Please listen carefully." The husband nod and looks at her beautiful wife.

 

  A video starts playing behind Tiffany of all their memories. The lights are dimmed. Taeyeon smiles and anticipates her wife's performance. The young girl brings the microphone up to and softly starts singing the song that she wrote for her husband.

 

Ring by Tiffany Hwang

 

 

 

How sparkling it was

The beautiful day
When we made the promise of our love
I couldn’t breathe
Couldn’t say a word
At the ring you put on for me
Only tears were dropping

I was like the lonely star that lost its light in the dark
You’ve become my light

The promise with you that is engraved on my hand
Becomes the best flower
It will never change

My love
This moment is heaven
Happy tears keep flowing like a fool
Today, then tomorrow, even when time goes by
Forever you are the gem in me

I was like a flower that lost its scent, full of tears
You’ve become my scent

The promise with you that is sparkling on my hand
Becomes the eternal light
It will keep shining

My love
This moment is heaven
Happy tears keep flowing like a fool
Today, then tomorrow, even when time goes by
Forever you are the gem in me

Do you know?
You in my heart
Though I’m a fool that knows nothing but you
But there’s this one thing that my heart knows
That without you
I can’t become me
That without you
I can’t become me

 

 

  After finishing her song Tiffany looks up at her husband. Taeyeon smiles and stands up, she walks up on stage to her wife and hugs her tightly. "That was a beautiful song mushroom," the older girl tightly hugs her wife and kisses the top of her head.

*****

*Taeyeon's Confessional

  "Usually, I'm the one the writes songs for Tiffany to express my feelings. When she told me she had written me a song, I was happy and after hearing it, I was even more happy and very touched. I loved the song she wrote me."

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

  "Singing for Taeyeon by myself, was difficult. I was nervous and hoping that she liked the song. It's easy to sing with my friends or when the crowd is big, but singing to someone you love and all alone is difficult. But I'm glad everything turned out well."

*****

  Tiffany smiles as she looks up at her husband. They give each other a quick kiss and keep hugging each other tightly. "Do you want anything Taetae, to make this moment better?" Tiffany asks. The husband shake her head and kisses the top of her wife's head, "You already made today perfect," she replies. The wife smiles to herself.

  After a while the two girls walk out of the theater holding hands. "Are you cold mushroom?" Taeyeon asks. Tiffany nods, "Only a little." The husband smiles and wraps her arms around Tiffany, the younger girl smiles and looks up at Taeyeon.  "We can walk like this Taetae." Taeyeon just keeps holding Tiffany and walking with her, "Yes we can, see?" she replies happily. The wife laughs and continues to walk with her husband's arms around her.

  The two girls continue to walk together while hugging each other. "Taetae let's go in there and get hot chocolate!" Tiffany says. Taeyeon nods and agrees, she lets go of her wife and holds her hand as they walk inside the small cafe.

  After they get their hot chocolate, they sit across from each other at a table in the corner. "Thanks for my song mushroom, I loved it," Taeyeon says. The younger girl smiles shyly, "Your welcome," she says quietly.  The husband puts her hand on top of her wife's and smiles at her. Tiffany shows off her beautiful eye-smile.

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

Tiffany's POV

  After finishing with filming, Taeyeon and I returned home. I was in the bedroom we shared, writing some things down in my pink notebook. "Hey mushroom, are you ready for bed?" I hear Taeyeon say. I look up at her, she's standing in the doorway. I smile and nod, before closing my notebook and putting it away. She walks in and starts to undress herself. I watch carefully and bite my bottom lip.

  She smirks and starts to change into her pajamas before coming and laying down beside me. We face each other, she smiles and kisses my forehead. "I think you get even more beautiful everyday," she whispers into my ears. I look up at her and attack her lips with my own. I feel her smile as she kisses back. She pulls away first and gently runs her hand down my face, I smile and look into her beautiful eyes. "You mean everything to me," she whispers softly. I look away and blush, "Do I really?" I asks. Taeyeon nods and hugs me tightly, I close my eyes and smile.

 "If I mean everything to you..does that mean you love me too?" I ask myself as she continues to hold me in her arms. When she stops hugging me she looks at me and kisses me, she holds me tightly, and I feel safe in her arms.

  Every kiss and hug, everything she says will only make things harder when this show is over and we have to go our own ways. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank-you for continuing to read my story and thanks for being patient.

I promise they will confess eventually, please continue to be patient.

-Jenni ^-^