Closer

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

Tiffany sits besides her husband, she leans her head against Taeyeon's shoulder and holds her hand tightly. "I'm glad your not mad anymore Taetae," Tiffany says. Taeyeon kisses the top of her wife's head, "I'm sorry for getting mad," she says. Her wife looks up at her, "I had to sleep alone," she says. Taeyeon smiles and hugs her tighter, "Sorry," she apologizes again. "Make it up to me," Tiffany says. "How?" Taeyeon asks. "Sing me a song!" the younger girl says. "Okay, but later," Taeyeon says.

Tiffany and Taeyeon got off the boat. They went down to the beach again. "Tomorrow is our last day," Taeyeon says. Tiffany nods, they tightly hold hands and walks along the water. "When we get back, I want you to meet your sister-in-laws," Tiffany says. The husband smiles, "Okay, how should I impress them?" she asks. Tiffany thinks for a moment, "Well Seohyun likes reading and she also plays guitar like you. Yoona will be easy to impress, because she's already a fan of yours. And Yuri will be impressed if you talk about Jessica," the wife says. Taeyeon smiles, "Okay, sounds easy!"

The two girls sit by the shore. Tiffany's head rest on her husband's shoulder and Taeyeon's arms are around her wife's waist. The watch the sun slowly set. "I want a picture!" Tiffany says suddenly, she pulls out her camera and smiles. "Smile Taetae!" she says before snapping the picture.

                                                                 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany walk back to their hotel room. The wife sits on the bed. Taeyeon sits beside her. "Will you sing now?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon smiles and nods, "Okay. I wrote this song about a very special girl, listen carefully" she says. Tiffany smiles and anxiously waits for her husband to sing. The husband smiles again and kisses Tiffany's cheek, making the younger girl blush. Taeyeon smiles and starts signing.

 

 

 

Closer by Kim Taeyeon

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBa28U94nqU)

There are so many things I couldn’t say
You have never heard them before but
I’m not someone
who just loves anyone I see

Because among the many people in this world
I could only see you

I am standing here as I only see you
After this love, I don’t really know what will happen

Just like child who is always this way,
Will you warmly hold me right now?

Though someday your name might become strange
My heart will remember all the memories
Even if a painful separation comes between us

Let’s not think about that today

Because among the many people in this world
I could only see you

I am standing here as I only see you
After this love, I don’t really know what will happen
Just like child who is always this way,
Will you warmly hold me closer?

Now I’m not alone
Only you
who has come to me from that place-

Only you are my everything
After this love, I don’t really know what will happen
Just like child who is always this way,
Will you warmly hold me closer?

Closer
Warmer
Will you hold me?

 

 

Taeyeon finishes signing, her wife is speechless. "Did you like it?" Taeyeon asks nervously. The younger girl smiles brightly and nods, "That was beautiful Taetae!" Tiffany smiles brightly and throws her arms around her husband. "Do you want to know who it's about?" Taeyeon asks. The wife smiles and nods. Her husband gets closer to her, "I wrote that song about my wife, Tiffany," Taeyeon says. Tiffany smiles even brighter.

Taeyeon smiles and leans in closer to her wife. Tiffany becomes nervous, she closes her eyes and feels soft lips kissing hers. Taeyeon pulls away after a few second she leans close to Tiffany's ear and whispers, "I'm glad your my wife."