After The Argument

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

After the argument between all the girls was aired on television, it was hard for any of them, especially Taeyeon and Tiffany, to go out without being questioned about it. It gained a lot of attention from the media. Some believed it was a stage fight, only for views, but others suspected that the argument was real.

Tiffany had been staying in the Girls' Generation dorm with her friends, while Taeyeon stayed at the home that she and Tiffany once shared. Tiffany had the support of her friends, they looked out for her and were there for her when she missed or wanted to talk about Taeyeon. The husband, also had the support of her friends, they visited her everyday and tried to cheer her up.

***************

Seohyun knocked on Tiffany's bedroom door. "Come in," Tiffany says. The maknae enters her friends room and finds her laying on the bed while listening to Taeyeon's song. Seohyun sighs and walk to her best friend, "Unnie, I don't like it when you sad." The older girl sits up, "I'm not sad," she smiles slightly and pulls her friend into a hug. "Thanks for caring Seo, and thanks for trying to protect me," Tiffany says. The younger girl smiles and hugs her friend tightly.

Yuri and Yoona walk in and smile. "Are you feeling better umma?" Yuri asks. The older girl smiles brightly and nods. The two girls sit on Tiffany's bed. "What's going to happen now umma? Is it the end of the show for you and Taeyeon?" Yoona asks. Tiffany shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know what's going to happen."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon opened the door and in walked Jessica and Sooyoung. "Did you eat yet unnie?" Sooyoung asks. The older girl shakes her head, "I'm not hungry." Jessica glares at her friend, "You have to eat! You didn't want to eat the past 2 day either!" she yells. "I did eat yesterday!" Taeyeon protested. "Because we made you!" Jessica says. The short girl rolls her eyes and goes back to her place at the couch.

"I'm going to make Taeyeon unnie something to eat," Sooyoung says as she leaves to the kitchen. The ice princess sits besides Taeyeon and grabs her hand, "Taeyeon, we're all your friends and we've been coming to see you these 2 weeks after the fight, why don't you talk to us?" she asks. The older girl sighs, "There's too much to say Sica, there's so many things I did wrong," she says.

"Well I'm your friend, you can tell me," the ice princess says. "Off camera, things happened between me and Tiffany. We kissed, we acted like a couple even when the cameras where off, w-we  had s-, and I'm not proud of it Sica, I don't regret it, but I was her first and I wasn't worthy of being her first," Taeyeon says. Jessica doesn't know what to say, all she can do is hug her friend. "But she was your first too," the ice princess says. Taeyeon nods, "But I'm glad she was my first. I just wish I hadn't been her first, I wasn't worthy of it." The ice princess looks at Taeyeon, "Do you love her?" she asks. The short girl nods, "Yes. But, I can't tell her, I won't ever tell her."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Next morning Tiffany and her manager and Taeyeon and her manager all have a meeting with the We Got Married production team. They all decided that the show would continue, and that all the girls from Girls' Generation and SNSD would have to apologize to each other for their actions.