First REAL Kiss?

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

"Come here Taetae," Tiffany says. The husband gets closer to his beautiful wife a smiles, "Yes Tiffany? What's your second wish?" she asks again. The younger girl grabs her husband's hand and holds it tightly. "Your second wish?" the husband asks for the third time. "Kiss," Tiffany answers in a soft whisper. The older girls eyes widen, "Mushroom, we don't have too," she says. The wife gets closer to her wife, she wraps her arms around Taeyeon's neck and starts leaning in. Taeyeon smiles and also leans in.

Their lips brush against each other. Tiffany felt sparks. She kissed her husband slowly and softly. Taeyeon did the same as she wrapped her arms around Tiffany's slim waist and pulling her close. A smile forms on the wife's lips as she keeps kissing her husband. The older girl enjoys the feeling of having Tiffany so close. Her lips on hers, kissing for over two minutes now. It wasn't a hot, rough, steamy kiss, but it was perfect, a passionate, sweet, gentle kiss.

 

                                                

 

Taeyeon pulls away after a long time. Tiffany bites her bottom lip, which Taeyeon finds y. The husband is tempted to kiss her wife's neck, but she knows the cameras are still there, filming everything that went on.

Tiffany's arms stayed around Taeyeon's neck and Taeyeon's hand were still wrapped around Tiffany's waist. "You know just because I kissed Siwon oppa, doesn't mean I like him. Just because I can look into his eyes without getting nervous, doesn't mean I like him. And just because him and I have chemistry doesn't mean I like him," Tiffany says to her husband. "I'm sorry mushroom, I was wrong to doubt you," Taeyeon apologizes. Tiffany flashes her husband an eye-smile, "I only like you, my handsome husband," she says.

 

                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

"I'm disappointed and upset with myself, I should have been a good husband and called my wife after watching the CF, but instead I took my anger out by hurting her. I'm thankful to have such a kind and forgiving wife. The thing I'm most upset about is that I didn't call or even text on her birthday. I will try harder to make her happy. I will try harder to be a good husband. Tiffany really deserves the best, and I will try to be the best I can be, for my wife."

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

"I wanted to make sure that Taeyeon knew that, a job is a job, but just because it might involve a kiss with someone else, doesn't mean I'll like it or enjoy it. Taeyeon she's a great husband, at times she has hurt me, like on my birthday, but she can always find some way to make it up to me. I still am very happy with Taeyeon as my husband."

 

                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon meet up with a nice, older lady who shows them around the huge house. Taeyeon looks at Tiffany. The wife is smiling huge, she really liked the house. "I love it Taeyeon!" she says happily. The husband chuckles, "Then we'll take it," she says. "When can we move in?" she asks the lady. "You two can probably move in tomorrow," she replies. Tiffany jumps up and down, "Yay!" 

 

 

If I get enough comments and feedback I could update once more before getting offline.