Surprise!

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

  Tiffany stepped out of the room after changing into the beautiful white wedding dress. All her friends stare at her with shocked look on their faces. "Umma! You look beautiful!" Yuri is the first to speak up. "Really?" Tiffany asks, still not feeling confident. Yoona nods and smiles, "Umma, you're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen." The older girl smiles. "Taeyeon is truly lucky," Seohyun says. Tiffany smiles brighter and thanks her friends. They all smile and hug her tightly.

  "Are you ready to go umma?" Yuri asks. Tiffany nods, "I'm ready, but I still don't understand what all this is for," she says. "It's a surprise, just trust us unnie," Seohyun says. All the girls push Tiffany out the door and step into a limo. The older girl is still confused about everything.

**********

 

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

  "I was still confused. I didn't know what was going on, they just pushed me into this car while I was wearing a white wedding dress. I didn't know what to expect, but I was anxious and excited to find out, although I was still upset about y husband forgetting our 500th day."

**********

"We're here!" Yoona announces. Tiffany looks out the window and her eyes widen. "Omo! This is beautiful!" she says happily while clapping her hand, anticipating her surprise even more now.

 

21.jpg

 

 

  The girls step out of the limo. Tiffany smiles when she sees hers and Taeyeon's wedding pictures. "Everything is so beautiful," she whispers. Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona, who were behind her, quietly leave while Tiffany looks around.

  "Hey mushroom," Tiffany hears someone say. She turns and finds her husband, she smiles huge and runs to her arms, "Taetae, you did all this?" she asks. The older girl nods, "I didn't forget about today, it's our 500th day." The wife smiles and hugs her tighter, "I knew you didn't forget!"

  "Of course I didn't forget mushroom, I love you. I'm glad that I got you as my wife and now that it's our 500th I wanted to do something special, and I hope you enjoy today," Taeyeon smiles and reaches for her guitar. "I umm....wrote another song for you," the husband smiles shyly and starts playing her guitar.

 

I'll Be Waiting

I see you
The one person in my heart
I see you,
who I longed for so much

Can’t you see me?

Can’t your hear my heart?
I’m right here, I’ll be waiting
I need it to be you

Though it hurts, I smile
Though I smile, I cry
I am here at the place where
your memories linger

How much more do I have
to wait for you to see me?
Don’t you know this
earnest heart of mine?

Can’t you see me?
Can’t your hear my heart?
I’m right here,
I’ll be waiting
I need it to be you

Though it hurts, I smile
Though I smile, I cry
I am here at the place where
your memories linger

Those hands that softly touched me
That warm smile toward me
The love that made even tears so beautiful
My heart is still the same

I need it to be you
I will stand right here
Even if time passes, even if tears fall
I will wait only for you

Though it hurts, I smile
Though I smile, I cry
I am here at the place where
your memories linger

 

  After finishing her beautiful song, Taeyeon gets down on one knee. Although it's for the show, everything that the husband is doing right now, is her way of expressing her true feelings for the beautiful girl, in a white dress in front of her.

  "I know your already my wife, but since I never proposed to you properly I will today. So Tiffany Hwang will you marry me?" Taeyeon asks. Tiffany has some tears falling from her eyes, she nods and smiles, "Yes." The husband slides the beautiful ring into her wife's finger and stand up and kisses her, both of them didn't care if the cameras were there. They just enjoyed the sweet moment.

  "Can we come out now!?" the ice princess yells. The husband and wife pull away and smile. "You can come out!" Taeyeon yells. All the girls come out and congratulate the two. "Are we getting married now Taetae?" Tiffany asks. The husband nods, "Hyoyeon will be the priest!"

**********

  "Do you Kim Taeyeon, take Tiffany Hwang as your wife?" Hyoyeon asks. Taeyeon nods and smiles, "I do."

  "And do you Tiffany Hwang, take Kim Taeyeon as you husband?" Hyoyeon asks the wife. Tiffany smiles brightly, "I do!" All their friends watch with smiles on their faces, after all they know how the couple truly feels about each other. Even if Tiffany and Taeyeon won't admit it to themselves.

"You may kiss the bride!" Hyoyeon says. Taeyeon leans and captures her wife's lips with her own. They share and sweet and short kiss as all the other girls clap loudly.

**********

*Tiffany's Confessional

  "I was so surprised and really touched. When I saw what my husband had planned, I was so happy. It was like a dream, the proposal and wedding was surreal. I cried because I was truly touched and happy and her song was beautiful as always. I feel really lucky to have her as my husband. I love her a lot."

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

  "I was happy that my wife liked the whole event. She's really amazing and beautiful and I know she deserves only the best. I'm happy that I could make her smile. Tiffany is the first girl I ever planned and event for and it's because I care for her and love her very much."

**********

  All of them take a few pictures to remember the sweet moment. Then they all sit, Sooyoung stands up, "I have something to say to Tiffany!" she says. Everyone looks at her, "All of us, noticed that as you and our unnie got closer, she became a happier person. Although she gets annoying at times because all she talks about is her wife, we're all grateful that she found and amazing wife to make her truly happy. Thank-you Tiffany and please continue to make our Taeyeon happy," Sooyoung says. Everyone claps and the married couple hold hands.

  Next Seohyun stands up. "We also saw that after becoming close to her husband, our umma became happier than usual. Thank-you Taeyeon for giving Tiffany love and support, we couldn't ask for anyone better for our umma. Please continue to make her happy and take her of her," the maknae says, again there are applauds.

  "I love you mushroom," Taeyeon whispers. The young girl smiles, "I love you more," Tiffany whispers into her husband's ear.

 

 

 

 

 

I can't thank you all enough for all the support I've reccived with this story.

Thank-you so much! 

Should I write abother chapter for you all? Would that be thanks enough?