Love

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED)

Taeyeon is already carrying a bunch of bags, her wife was going crazy, buying a lot of stuff for their new home. Tiffany ran around the whole mall, as a good husband, Taeyeon followed and carried everything her wife bought.

"Taetae look!" Tiffany pointed at store that had beautiful furniture. The husband sighs, "Mushroom, we have a lot of furniture already," she tries to reason. "But, I want more stuff Taetae," Tiffany does the puppy dog eyes, which Taeyeon finds adorable. "I can't resist your charm," the husband gives in. "Yay!" her wife pecks Taeyeon's lips and runs inside the store. The older girl follows.

After going into about 12 more stores Tiffany decides she has enough things for the new house. "Need help Taetae?" she asks. Taeyeon quickly shakes her help, "It's fine mushroom," she says.

 

                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"We're home!" Taeyeon says happily. She puts the heavy bags down. "We have to put everything in its place now," Tiffany says. The older girl shakes her head, "Later," she says as she wraps her arms around Tiffany's waist. The younger girl smiles and enjoys the feeling of being close to her husband.

 

                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

"Taetae and I are different from a lot of the couples on the show. Many of the couples aren't as touchy, Taeyeon has her arms around me all the time. Also a lot of the couples don't kiss, Taeyeon and I have had one real kiss but we peck each other's lips often. I like that we're close, it makes me happy!" Tiffany says.

"Do you think that maybe you really fell for Taeyeon?" the producers asks.

Tiffany blushes, "When I first met Taetae, I didn't plan on getting so close to her. I don't know if I fell for her, but I do love her a lot because when you spend almost a year with someone you start caring about them. She's not just someone I work with, I really care about her and I have a crush on her."

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

"Tiffany and I got close really quickly, we had our first kiss faster than a lot of other couples. We're so comfortable around each other that I can just hold her and we can just stay like that, because we're really close. It feels like a real relationship, not just a TV show.

"What are your feelings towards Tiffany now that it's almost about 1 year since you became a married couple?" the producers asks.

"It's about to be our one year anniversary. When I look or think back to the first time we met, I wasn't looking forward to being on the show. I wasn't looking forward to being with a complete stranger, but when she walked in my heart changed. When we sang together, it was when I felt happy that I had agreed to be on the show."

"My feelings towards her now are really different. I love her now, she means more to me now. I feel the need to protect her. When I'm not around her, I miss her. We've really gotten closer, I'm really happy."

 

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany turns to face Taeyeon and kisses her quickly. Taeyeon smiles and kisses Tiffany quickly also. "Oh Taetae! What's my surprise?" Tiffany asks. The older girl smiles, "Close you eyes."

 

 

 

What will Taeyeon's surprise be?!?!