Surprise Present

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

  Tiffany and Taeyeon held hands as they followed their kids anywhere they ran. "Umma hurry, I wanna go sledding!" Yuri says as she runs up the big hill. Tiffany smiles and starts walking faster, dragging her husband with her.

  All the girls finally reach the top of the hill. They all start to pair up, in order to go down the hill together. Of course Taeyeon and Tiffany took one of the sleds, Yuri and Jessica took another, Seohyun and Yoona shared a sled and Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon decided to share the final sled.

  "Ready! Set! Go!" Hyoyeon yells. All the girls push themselves down the hill. Taeyeon has her arm secured around Tiffany to prevent her from falling. All you can hear is screaming from the nine girls as they speed down the very long and big hill.

  After the girls go up and down the hill a couple more times, they decide to try something else. "Unnie, lets go skating!" Sooyoung says to Taeyeon. All the girls agree and start walking towards the ice skating rink. "Taetae, I'm scared, I don't know how to ice skate," Tiffany whispers to her husband. The older girl kisses her wife's forehead, "It's okay, I'll be right next to you." The younger girl smiles and nods.

  All the girls get their ice-skates and start to put them on. "Mushroom need help?" Taeyeon asks when she sees her wife struggling. Tiffany nods shyly, "Can you please help me Taetae?" she asks. The husband bends down and starts putting on her wife's ice-skates. The other 7 girls watch the sweet couple and whisper among themselves.

  When Taeyeon finishes helping her wife put on her ice-skates she stands up and kisses her cheek. "Do they hurt?" she asks. Tiffany shakes her head, "No Taetae, they feel just right. Thank-you!" she smiles and hugs her husband. The couple doesn't realize that their friends are staring at them. "Taeyeon, thank-you for being a good husband to our umma!" Yuri say, interrupting the couples moment. "You two should kiss already!" the ice princess says. Tiffany blushes and look down while Taeyeon laughs nervously.

  Since the silence is so awkward Taeyeon stands up and offers her wife help. "Come on, lets go," she says. All the girls nod and follow her and Tiffany out. "Taetae, can I just watch. I'm scared!" Tiffany says to her husband. The older girl shakes her head, "You have to come with me." The wife frowns but follows Taeyeon to the ice skating rink, where their friends are already skating and laughing.

  Taeyeon holds Tiffany close as she slowly starts skating. Tiffany holds on tightly to her husband afraid that if she let go she would fall. "Don't worry mushroom," Taeyeon whispers. The younger girl nods and holds her husband's hand tightly.

  As time passes, Tiffany becomes more comfortable. She's still holding Taeyeon's hand but she wasn't as scared anymore. "Taetae kiss," Tiffany says as she looks at her husband. The older girl smiles and kisses her wife slowly. The wife smiles as she returns the kiss. The two pull away and blush when they hear their friends clapping and squealing like fan girls.

 

**********

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

  Taeyeon and Tiffany get home after playing in the snow with their friends. The two walk into their nice and warm house. The younger girl takes off her coat and throws it to the side. "Taetae, hug me I'm cold," the wife says. The older girl smiles and hugs Tiffany tightly. "Warm enough?" she asks. Tiffany nods and smiles, "It's perfect."

  "I had a lot of fun today Taetae, thank-you," Tiffany says as she sits on the kitchen counter and watches her husband cook. "Anything for you mushroom," Taeyeon smiles and kisses Tiffany's soft lips. "I have something to give you," the husband says against her wife's lips. The younger girl smiles and bites Taeyeon's bottom lip. "What is it?" she asked. Taeyeon smiles and kisses the younger girls cheek, "I'll go get it," she runs to the bedroom and looks through her things.

  Tiffany is still sitting on the kitchen counter, patiently waiting for her husband to return. She looks down at her hand and smiles to herself when she sees her beautiful ring. Every time she sees her ring, it reminds her of the day Taeyeon gave it to her.

  "I'm back mushroom," Taeyeon says. Tiffany looks up and sees her husband hiding something behind her back as she walks towards me. "Here," she says as she gives me a envelope and a wrapped up gift. I smile and take it. "Thanks Taetae." I was about to open it, but she stops me. "You have to open it when your alone and you can't read the card until I  say so," Taeyeon says. I smile and nod, "I'll be patient." The older girl smiles and pecks her wife's lip.

 

 

Sorry if there is mistakes but I couldn't edit because I have a date with my boyfriend.