Wedding Photo Shoot

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

Finally the photo shoot started, it was hectic. Everyone was busy setting up the sets and retouching Tiffany's makeup. The photographer had met with the couple before to discuss ideas for their photo shoot. Tiffany had a lot of ideas, each idea that the wife suggested was something precious to her, like memories with her husband.

The photo shoot finally started, the first set was on a beautiful theater. Tiffany had suggested this because she and Taeyeon had met in a theater, when the older girl was waiting for her wife on the stage.

The photographer calls Tiffany and Taeyeon to the top of the stage. "Just be natural with each other," he says to the couple. The older girl felt shy with everyone staring at them. She just awkwardly put her arm around Tiffany's shoulder. The photographer snapped the photo, but he wasn't please. "Please try harder Taeyeon," he says. The girl nods. "Give me your hand Taetae," Tiffany whispers to her husband. Taeyeon gives Tiffany her hand. The younger girl smiles, "Just look into my eyes Taetae, pretend we're alone," she whispers. Taeyeon nods and smiles, she looks at her wife with loving eyes. The photographer snapped the photos. "Now Tiffany, please put your arms around Taeyeon's neck," the photographer says. The wife nods and puts her arm around Taeyeon's neck, the husband automatically wraps her arms around Tiffany's small waist and pulls her close. Again the photographer takes a picture. Taeyeon leans in and kisses her wife's forehead. The couple start getting more comfortable, they just forget about the camera and started being the lovey dovey couple they always were.

After finishing with the set, they moved to the next one. Again Tiffany's hair was fixed and her makeup was touched up, she looked beautiful. The next set was in the meadows. Taeyeon was given a guitar, this scene was inspired by the two songs that the husband had written about Tiffany.

"Okay this one will be simple, Taeyeon you just sing to Tiffany and Tiffany will look at you with loving eyes," the photographer says. The girls nod, before they start, Tiffany's dress is fixed to make sure it would look good while she sat on the green grass."Ready! Start!" the photographer says. Taeyeon smiles and starts playing the guitar and singing. Tiffany smiles and the feelings from that day return. They finished with this set easily and quickly.

After that they did a few more shoots with different sets.

"Umma!" someone calls out. Tiffany smiles, she recognizes the voice instantly. All the girls come rushing in. "Umma you look beautiful!" Yoona says. "Unnie, your dress is so pretty!" Seohyun says. "Umma where is your husband?" Yuri asks. "I'm here!" Taeyeon says as she comes up behind the girls. "Hi," she greets them all.

"Taeyeon!" the ice princess yells. "Over here!" the girl replies. All of Taeyeon's friends come over and hug her. "We miss you!" they all say. "Me too," Taeyeon repeats. All nine girls greet each other.

"Okay the next shot is with the sister-in-laws," the photographer says. All of Tiffany's friends wear beautiful bridesmaid dresses. "Are you all ready?" the photographers asks. "Yes!" all of them answer. The couple stands in the middle. They feel a bit more awkward around the other girls.

"Aish, Jessica and Yuri act more like a couple then you two!" Hyoyeon says annoyed. Jessica and Yuri blush. "Umma! Hurry!" Yoona yells at Tiffany. "Unnie, just kiss your wife!" Sunny yells at Taeyeon. The married couple sighs and start again.

Tiffany smiles and kisses Taeyeon quickly. The photographer snaps the picture and smiles. The older girl quickly pulls and blushes. The sister-in-laws all clap. The rest of the shoot with the sister-in-laws is less awkward and more fun.

The sister-in-laws leave because they all have schedules, the couple is left alone for their last set of the day.

Tiffany is changed in a much ier outfit and short skirt and tight top with black heels. The wife walks to the set, her husband is already there.

They started the photo shoot right away. Taeyeon bites her bottom lip, her wife looks really y. Tiffany smirks. The older girl pulls her wife close and leans in, the wife smirks and looks away from her. Taeyeon pouts. "Pick up your wife Taeyeon!" the photographer says. Taeyeon nods and picks up her wife, the younger girl smiles and kisses Taeyeon's cheek. The girls had done a lot of shoots today, but this was Taeyeon's favorite.

"Now on your back," the photographer says. Taeyeon bends down and allows Tiffany to get on her back. The younger girl kisses her husband's neck. Taeyeon bites her bottom lip.

Next Tiffany sits on a desk, she pulls Taeyeon by the collar and pretends to kiss her, the photographer snaps the picture. "Now really kiss her," he says. Tiffany nods and pulls Taeyeon by the collar again, this time really kissing her.

"We're done!" the photographer says.

 

                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The couple start walking back home after the long day. Tiffany smiles and holds Taeyeon's hand tightly as they walk back home. "Happy one year anniversary Taetae," the younger girl says. Taeyeon pecks her lip and smiles, "Happy one year anniversary mushroom," the older girl replies. The camera crew arrives at Taeny's home with them and then leave.

 

                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

Tiffany once again is only is her short shorts and tight top. "I had a lot of fun today Taetae!" the girl smiles and jumps on top of her husband. "Me too mushroom, but we should sleep," she says. The younger girl shakes her head, "I'm not sleepy yet Taetae, plus I'm busy all next week, don't you want to spend time with me?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon nods and sits up. The wife smiles, and hugs Taeyeon tightly.

The older girl smiles and holds her wife close, "Are you excited about your comeback?" she asks. Tiffany nods and smiles, "I have a favor to ask," she say. "Okay, what is it?" Taeyeon asks. "Can you come to the concert, just alone, without the cameras following us?" Tiffany asks. "When is it?" the husband asks. "Friday night, can you please come," Tiffany asks. sweetly. Taeyeon smiles and nods, "I'll be there," she promises. The young girl smiles and kisses Taeyeon, "Thanks Taetae, you the best."

 

 

 

 

Sorry that this chapter isn't good, I'm feeling kind of sick and I'm getting nervous about a speech I have to do tomorrow. 

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate them.