y Dance

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

  Tiffany closes the door of their home after the camera crew has left. Taeyeon is in the room, being a good husband and helping her wife by unpacking and putting away her things. The younger girl comes in the room, sneaks up and  hugs the older girl from the back. "We're finally alone," Tiffany whispers. Taeyeon smiles to herself and turns around to face the beautiful girl who she has missed terribly. The wife smiles, flashing her husband one of her best eye-smiles. "I really missed you mushroom," Taeyeon says, causing the girl in her arms, to smile even brighter. "I missed you too Taetae, so much."

  The two girl finish unpacking together. "All done!" Tiffany says happily. The older girl smiles and picks up her wife, bridal style. The younger girl laughs as she wraps her arms around Taeyeon's neck. "Taetae, what are you doing?" the wife asks. The older girl ignores her question and drops her wife on the bed. She hovers over her and looks at her. Tiffany smiles and bites her bottom lip. "You're so beautiful," the husband whisper. The wife blushes and bites her lip harder. Taeyeon moves hair away from Tiffany's beautiful face.

  Taeyeon smiles and leans down, she softly kisses Tiffany. The younger girl gladly kisses back and wraps her arms around the older girls neck. The husband pull away and kisses Tiffany's neck. "Don't leave me again mushroom," she whispers against her skin. Tiffany moans softly, "I won't leave you."

*****

  Tiffany is on top of Taeyeon, the two girls are busy talking and catching up. "Taetae, can I ask you something?" the wife asks. The older girl nods and kisses Tiffany's lips, "Ask me anything." The younger girl smiles and bites her lip, "Who is your new song about?" The husband smiles and kisses Tiffany's forehead, "It's a secret," she whispers. Tiffany pouts and hits Taeyeon's chest, "Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" she whines. The older girl shakes her head and closes her eyes, "I'm going to sleep mushroom and I'll never tell who my song is about.

  Tiffany stays quiet for a minute, "It's because it's about someone else, huh?" she asks. There's no answer from the husband. The wife rolls of the older girl and gets up from the bed. "Taetae?" she whispers, the older girl keeps her eyes closed. Tiffany picks up her pillow and goes to the living room. The younger girl sighs and lays down on the couch alone.

  Taeyeon slowly comes out of the bedroom a few minutes later, to check on Tiffany. "Mushroom?" she whispers. The younger girl sits up with tears rolling down her beautiful face. "Taeyeon, are you tired of me? Is that why you ignore me? Is that why wrote a song about someone else?" Tiffany asks. The husband hugs her wife tightly and kisses her forehead, "No mushroom, I'm not tired of you. You mean everything to me, remember?" The younger girl wipes her own tears away and looks up at Taeyeon with her beautiful eyes. "I'll never get tired of you, please never say that again," the older girl says as she kisses her wife's soft lips. Tiffany pulls away and hugs Taeyeon tightly.

 

*********

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

  The two girls held hands as Tiffany led them somewhere. "Where are we going mushroom?" Taeyeon asked for the 5th time. "I just want to show you something I learned while I was on tour," the wife replies with a smirk. The husband stays quiet and continues to follow her wife into a dance studio.

  "Sit down Taetae," the wife says. "Where? In that chair?" Taeyeon asked, pointing at the chair in the middle of the room. Tiffany nods and smiles innocently. She takes of her coat revealing her y outfit. "Mushroom? What are you doing?" the older girl asked, looking at her wife up and down. The younger girl keeps smiling innocently. "I want to show a dance I learned," Tiffany smiles and starts the music.

  The wife dances normally at first, but towards the middle of the song, she walks right in front of Taeyeon and dances y. Her face is no longer innocent, she looks y as she moves perfectly with the music. Taeyeon's mouth is literally open as she watches her wife's performance. Tiffany smirks and winks at her husband.

  She finishes her dance and sits on Taeyeon's lap. For a moment, they both forget they are being filmed. Tiffany clears and smiles, "I want you," she points at Taeyeon, "to dance with me." Taeyeon just nods.

*****

*Tiffany's Confessional

  I know that this experince will be over soon, so I want to do as much things as I can with my husband. Dancing together is just one of the many things I want to do before the show is over. I want to take advantage of the remaining time we have together. I want to experince a lot with my husband. Hopefully, I won't look back and regret that I didn't do something with Taeyeon when I had the chance.

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry, I know this chapter isn't my best.

 Also sorry for not updating quicker, but my boyfriend said I needed to spend more time with him and give him some attention also.