Seohyun's Advice

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

  Tiffany was already fast asleep when Taeyeon went to check on her. "Mushroom?" Taeyeon whispered softly as she walked to the couch where her wife was laying down and sleeping in. The older girl smiled, seeing her beautiful wife. She picked her up and took her back to the bedroom. She slowly and carefully laid her down on the bed, then she leaned down and gave Tiffany and small peck on the lips, "I'm sorry baby," she whispers before leaving to the living room.

  The older girl lays on the couch and yawns. She closes her eyes and falls asleep without her mushroom beside her.

  Taeyeon wakes up next morning and walks inside the bedroom. Tiffany hears the door open, she shuts her eyes and pretends to be asleep. "Mushroom?" Taeyeon whispers as she approaches her wife. The younger girl keeps her eyes shut tightly. "Come on Tiffany, I know you're not asleep," the husband says as she sits beside her wife and moves hair away from her beautiful face.

  "Are you still mad at me baby?" Taeyeon asks. Tiffany continues to give her husband the silent treatment. "Mushroom, I'm really sorry," the husband leans down to kiss her wife, but Tiffany pushes her away lightly. "I'm really sorry baby, I won't lie or keep anything from you ever again," Taeyeon promises. The younger girl bites her bottom lip and avoids looking at her, sorry wasn't enough this time.

  "Please go, just leave," Tiffany finally speaks. Taeyeon lets go of her wife's hand, which she was holding onto tightly, and nods, she stands up and leaves the bedroom. The younger girl wipes away some of her tears, maybe it was silly for her to be crying, but she really loved Taeyeon, so much and she wanted to be able to trust her.

*****

  Meanwhile, Taeyeon looked through her cell phone and stopped when she found the number of the person she wanted to call. She brought the cell phone to her ear, it rang once, twice, three time and finally she heard her voice. "Yeoboseyo?"

  The older girl smiled a little, "Seohyun, it's Taeyeon. I made Tiffany upset and I need your help," she says. Seohyun sighs, "Aigoo. What did you do? Is she okay?" she asks. Taeyeon smiles sadly, "I lied to her and she's really upset with me. She lost her trust in me." The maknae thinks for a while, "Well, Tiffany hates when people lie to her and, when I was on We Got Married, with Yonghwa oppa, Tiffany unnie told me that a couple should always have trust. It's really important to her, that's why she's upset with you." Taeyeon nods, "I know, I made a mistake, but how can I make it up to her, I already apologized." "Sometimes sorry isn't enough, you're going to have to prove to her that she can trust you, that's the only way she'll forgive you," Seohyun replies. The older girl nods, "I understand. And also, can I ask you something else?" The maknae smiles, "Of course."

  "Have you and Yonghwa talked, after the show?" Taeyeon asked. Seohyun stays quiet for the longest time. "I'm sorry, do you not want to talk about it?" Taeyeon says. "No, it's okay. Actually, I fell in love with him, but after the show, I didn't try to call him and he didn't either, I cried every night and when I saw him around I forced a smile, we greeted each other, but that's it," the younger girl replies. The older girl nods, "So..did you get over him?" "I don't think I ever will, we talk a little more now, but I realized he doesn't love me like I love him," Seohyun says sadly, "Why are you asking?" she asks. Taeyeon looks at the closed bedroom door, "I'm just curious." Seohyun laughs, and realizes why Taeyeon was asking, "Taeyeon if you like Tiffany unnie, you should just tell her. That is why you're asking me about this, right, because you want to know how badly it will hurt if she breaks your heart?" the maknae asks. The older girl ignores Seohyun's question, "I have to go. Bye and thanks for your advice," she hangs up and lays back on the couch. Thinking of a way to make it up to her wife.

 

 

 

How should Taeyeon make it up to her wife?