Sing To Me

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

  Taeyeon nervously brought the phone up the her ear. "Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked with a sleepy. The older girl nods as if her wife could see, "Mushroom, I have to tell you something." The wife sits up on her bed, "Okay, what's wrong Taetae?" she asked softly. The husband smiles, feeling a little more relaxed. She takes a deep breath before talking into the phone again, "Mushroom, yesterday I went to a club with the girls to celebrate with some friends." Tiffany is sleepy, but listens carefully to her husband, "Mhmm? What happened?" she asked when Taeyeon stopped speaking. "Well, Suho and I were talking and now there is some fake articles and news spreading that we were dating and kissing last night," the older girl says slowly. "WHAT!?" the wife screams, suddenly wide awake and making Taeyeon slightly terrified. "B-but it isn't true, I swear we only talked!" the short girl says into the phone.

  Tiffany breaths heavily and tries her best to calm down, "Kim Taeyeon, I'm going to search this up and I swear if I see one picture of you kissing, dancing, hugging or even touching him, I'll hate you forever!" the wife yells into the phone. Taeyeon smiles confidently, "Okay Tiffany, search it up, because we did nothing but talk all night." Tiffany already has her laptop in front of her, searching up her husband on the internet. Right away the news of Suho and Taeyeon pop up.

  "Well? Have you found anything?" the husband asks after a long time of silence. "Wait, I'm looking," Tiffany says as she scrolls through the pictures, not finding one worth fighting for. "Okay Taetae, I believe you," the younger girl finally says. Taeyeon smiles happily, "Thanks mushroom, I'll let you rest now."

  "Taetae, wait, I want to talk, I'm not even sleepy," she says with a yawn. Taeyeon chuckle, "But you just yawned." Tiffany smiles to herself and hugs her pillow tightly with one hand, "I wish I could cuddle with you right now Taetae, I'm sad and lonely by myself." The husband smiles, "I miss you too mushroom, but really you need to rest, I don't want you to be tired." The young girl pouts and sigh, "I'll sleep, but sing to me."

  "Okay, close your eyes and I'll sing," Taeyeon says softly. Tiffany gets comfortable and closes her eyes, she brings the phone up to her ear and smiles, "I'm ready." The husband starts sing a slow sweet song into the phone.

  "Fany? Mushroom?" she asked. No answer. Taeyeon smiles to herself, "Have a good sleep baby, I love you," she whispers before hanging up.

*****

 

 

  Sorry for such a short update, but I have sooo much homework. After I finish, I'll try to update again.