She Hates Me

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

READ THIS PLEASE!

TO ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTION'S THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN COFUSING.

1. kpoprambler: They are only filming WGM when they are together, not when they are alone.

2. taenyyoz: They're going to buy a house as part of the show.

 

 

Taeyeon looks for her friends and finds them in Jessica's hotel room. She walks in and sees all of them dressed up. "Where are you all going?" she asks. "We're going to club!" Sunny says. The older girl smiles, "I'll come too," she says. "Are you sure, you seemed pretty mad about Tiffany," Sooyoung says. Taeyeon just fakes a laugh, "She's not my real wife, it's just a stupid show," she says. Jessica looks at her, "Are you sure?" she asks. Taeyeon nods. "Then let's go!" Hyoyeon yells as they all walk out of the room.

The girls walk into the club and started dancing immediately. Although Taeyeon was mad at her wife, she didn't dance with anyone else except her friends.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile Tiffany was busy trying to call her husband for the fifth time that day. "Maybe she's busy unnie," Seohyun says. The older girl sighs, "But she told her she had this whole week off," Tiffany complains. Seohyun smiles, "Come on unnie, she'll call you back. You have to eat something." Tiffany nods and leaves her phone on the bed as she follows her friend to the kitchen.

After eating Tiffany rushed back in her room and looked at her phone. No missing calls. She sighs and decides to call Taeyeon again. It rings for a while before going to voicemail. "It's Taeyeon here! Please leave a message, I'll get back to you soon." Tiffany smiles when she hears Taeyeon's voicemail, even though she's heard a lot of times before. "Hey Taetae, it's Tiffany. I just wanted to know how you're doing. I miss you. Call me back," the girl leaves a message before throwing her besides her and closing her eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~One Month Later

Tiffany knew Taeyeon wouldn't call, but a small part of her was hoping that maybe, just maybe she would call to wish her a happy birthday. The girl took her phone with her everywhere she went. "Maybe she forgot," Tiffany says to her friends. "She didn't unnie, she'll call you. Trust me," Yoona says. The older girl sighs. "Taeyeon's not going to call, she hasn't called for like two months. She hates me...but..I don't know why?" Tiffany says sadly. 

 

 

 

 

I know it's really short, but I'm going to update again as soon as I get back from the store.