Sister-In-Laws Argument (Girls' Generation Vs. SNSD)

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

This episode is going to be different then anything that has ever happened on We Got Married, a lot of drama involving the sister-in-laws, things are gonna get crazy! Sorry if it's confusing but I feel sick right now and can't think straight.

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!

Tiffany opens the door and smiles, "Hi sister-in-laws," she greets them warmly. The girls smile warmly and greet Tiffany as they walk inside the couple's home  . "Taetae the girls are here, please hurry down!" the wife yells at her husband who is still upstairs. "I'll be down soon mushroom!" Taeyeon yells from upstairs.

Taeyeon walks downstairs and is attacked by all her friends, they hug her tightly and say how much they miss her and love her. "Taetae, please show the girls around the house, I will call the girls from Girls' Generation," Tiffany says. The husband does as her wife says and starts showing her friends around their new home.

"Umma!" Tiffany hears a familiar voice coming from outside the door, she smiles and opens it. As expected, Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri are all there. They share a group hug. "Unnie, are you okay?" Seohyun asks. Tiffany nods, she offers her friends a small smile.

"Come on, help me prepare lunch, SNSD is here," Tiffany leads her friends into the kitchen. While Tiffany and her friends cook a tasty lunch, Taeyeon shows her friends around the house.

"Umma, did you talk to Siwon oppa?" Yoona asks Tiffany. The older girl shakes her head, "No, why?" she asks curiously. "Our manager said you and him would be working together again, I thought Siwon oppa would have called you by now," Yoona says.

"Called her for what?" someone asks. Tiffany turns around and sees her husband there. "Called her for what?" Taeyeon repeats angrily. The wife can see her friend is scared of Taeyeon. "Nothing, Siwon oppa and I have to work together again, that's it, please leave while we cook," Tiffany pushes Taeyeon out of the kitchen.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

All the girls sit around the kitchen table and start eating. Tiffany is sitting beside her husband, she smiles and tries to feed Taeyeon, but the older girl rejects. The wife pouts and looks away from Taeyeon, she starts eating her own food without talking. The other girls notice Taeyeon's sudden actions.

"Why are you being mean to umma?" Yuri asks angrily. "It's not her fault, Tiffany is working with Siwon, she knows Taeyeon is her husband!" Jessica argues. "It's just work!" Yoona yells. "Still, why couldn't someone else do it, why must it be Siwon and Tiffany!" Hyoyeon starts to argue also. "Tiffany unnie is faithful, she wouldn't do anything to hurt her husband!" Seohyun, the usually quiet maknae says. The argument between the girls grow louder.

Yoona, Seohyun and Yuri argue that Tiffany is doing nothing wrong while Sunny, Sooyoung, Jessica and Hyoyeon argue that Taeyeon is affected by it.

Tiffany watches the argument and tries hard to stop her friends from talking or saying anything else, but they insist on arguing back.

Taeyeon just sits with her arms crossed, her friends are  all around her, arguing and fighting. Worst of all, this isn't just an argument between themselves. Everything is being filmed and will be featured in the next episode of We Got Married, but at that moment no one except Tiffany remembered how badly this would look on TV.

"Just stop!" Tiffany yells loudly.

The usually quiet maknae speaks up, while everyone shuts up, "Tiffany unnie isn't the bad person here, Taeyeon is, she hurt our umma in ways that none of you will ever know, she hurt her off camera!" Seohyun says, then she turns to face Taeyeon, "And you, you're a bad husband, Tiffany unnie was only trying to be a good wife to you, but your jealousy always gets the best of you. We allowed you a second chance but now you can forget about it, we're taking Tiffany home, with us, where she belongs!" Yuri and Yoona nod in agreement, they take Tiffany and walk out of the house, leaving SNSD alone.

Everyone is shocked by what just happened. The camera crew and director are holding their breaths. Nothing like this had happened in We Got Married before ever, but when real feelings are involved, things can get crazy and feelings and hearts will get hurt.

No one knew if that was the end of the Taeny couple on WGM, it seemed like this wasn't going to be a happy ending, but a horrible one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if you didn't understand that, but I feel sick.

Bisaclly Taeyeon got jealous and was rude to Tiffany.

Girls' Generation (Tiffany's group) argued with SNSD (Taeyeon's group) over who was right.

Seohyun stood up for her unnie, saying that Taeyeon had hurt Tiffany before, then Girls' Generation took Tiffany home with them, that's bisaclly what the chapter is about.