500th Day

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

  "So will all of you be able to make it?" Taeyeon says into the phone. "Yes, we'll be there, and we'll get umma ready," Yuri replies. The older girl smiles, "Thank-you so much, I'll see you all later," she whispers into the phone before hanging up. At that moment, Tiffany steps out of the bedroom all dressed and ready for the day.

 

***************

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

  "What are you planning for your wife?" the producers asked Taeyeon.

  Taeyeon smiles, "Today is our 500th day together, so I'm planning a special event for my wife. I'm going to pretend not the remember, but of course I do. I have had the help from my sister-in-laws, and they helped me organize a wedding event. I bought my wife a real ring, that my friends helped my pick and both Girls' Generation and SNSD have helped me a lot. I hope that Tiffany likes it, but I'm not good a planning events."

 

***************

 

  "Good morning Taetae," Tiffany says happily. "Hey mushroom," Taeyeon replies as she hugs her beautiful wife. "Are..you excited for today?" the wife asks as she bites her bottom lip. The husband smiles brightly and nods, "Yup, of course I'm excited, I'm with you aren't I?" Tiffany frowns a little, "Are you excited about anything else?" she asks. Taeyeon shakes her head, "Nope, what should we do today mushroom?" she asks. For a long time the young girl stays quiet, "Taeyeon really?!" the wife suddenly yells.

 

***************

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

  "I was upset and disappointed because my husband didn't remember it was our 500th day. At first, I thought she was just pretending she didn't remember but I started to realize she wasn't kidding and I was really hurt. I wanted to cry."

 

***************

 

  Tiffany sighs and goes to sit down on the couch, her arms crossed and a frown on her face. "Mushroom, what should we do today?" Taeyeon asks. "I wanna be alone today," Tiffany says as she starts drawing on her notebook. The husband secretly smiles, knowing that her wife is pissed off right now.

  "Mushroom, are you okay?" Taeyeon asks innocently. Tiffany just gives her an icy stare and goes back to drawing on her notebook. "Mushroom, what's wrong?" the husband asks. The wife keeps giving the older girl the silent treatment. "Honey, did I do something wrong?" The young girls heart skips a beat when she hears Taeyeon using her cutest voice.

  "Come on mushroom, let's go out!" Taeyeon says sweetly. Tiffany sighs, but can't resist,  "Okay Taeyeon, where are we going?"  The husband smiles, "It's a surprise mushroom, come on lets go!" she stands up and grabs Tiffany's home as she drags her out of the house.

 

***************

 

  "Taeyeon...do you really not remember what today is?" Tiffany asks as the two are in the car. Taeyeon is starting to feel guilty, but she shakes her head, "Nope, what's so special about today mushroom?" the husband asks. Tiffany just sighs and closes her eyes, "Never mind," she whispers as she closes her eyes.

  "Unnie! Wake up!" Seohyun says. "Umma!" Yuri yells. The older girl wake up and is surprised to find her three friends staring at her with huge smiles on their faces.

 

snsdmnetboomthekpop51.jpg

 

  "Umma, hurry up, we need to get you ready!" Yoona says. Tiffany looks around, "Where is Taetae?" she asks. "Waiting for you, so let's hurry please unnie," Seohyun says. The older is still confused, but follows her friends anyways.

  "Here is your dress umma," Yuri says with a smile. Tiffany stares at the beautiful white wedding dress. "Are you all crazy?" she asks. "Trust us umma," Yoona says as she pushes Tiffany into a room with the dress in her hands.

 

***************

 

  Meanwhile, Taeyeon and her friends are busy getting the place ready. "I can't believe you actually planned all this unnie!" Sooyoung says. "I think Tiffany will be really touched," Jessica adds. The older girl smiles, "I hope so."

  "Do you have the ring unnie?" Sunny asks. Taeyeon nods as she pulls out the ring from her pocket. They all stare at it in awe. "I'm so jealous," Hyoyeon says.