Making It Up To My Wife

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

"Your such a jerk," Taeyeon hears Tiffany whisper. After that, the whole car ride is silent. Not only is it awkward for the "married" couple, but also for everyone around them. No one could intervene, all anyone could do was watch, film and hope the couple made up.

The car stopped, Tiffany quickly got out and walked away without waiting for Taeyeon. Some people might have thought she was just acting dramatic for the cameras, but she wasn't, she was really hurt, and if anyone looked into her eyes, they would know how hurt and upset she really was.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon stayed frozen inside the car. She had seen couples argue on this show, but they quickly solved it and moved forward. "Tiffany!" she finally called out, after her wife was far away. The husband gets out of the car and forgets about everything. She forgets that there are a bunch of fans near, watching he every move. She forgets that cameras are following her, filming everything she does. The only thing on her mind was Tiffany.

Taeyeon looked around the huge park until finally finding her wife. "Mushroom!" she ran to her and hugged her tightly. Tiffany hit her chest, she loved the feeling of being in her arms, but she wanted to hate her. "I'm sorry Tiffany, I'm really sorry," Taeyeon apologizes, she pulls Tiffany in for another hug. "What did I do to you?!" the wife yelled. Her husband shook her head, "Nothing. You did nothing wrong," she says. "Then, why didn't you call me, or answer my messages?" Tiffany asked. "I was jealous. It was stupid mushroom, but I'll make it up to you," Taeyeon says softly. "Jealous of what?" the younger girl asks. "Your chemistry with Siwon, the way you kissed him and they way he held you. I'm your husband, but we haven't yet kissed a real kiss and you've never looked into my eyes like you did with him," the older girl admits. There's silence.

"Sorry mushroom, I'll make it up to you. I promise," Taeyeon says. She pulls Tiffany into another hug. The younger girl hugs back and hides her face, because she's crying, she doesn't want the cameras to film her crying, Tiffany, she feels foolish for crying over a girl who is only her virtual husband, not even a real relationship.

The girls stayed in their position for a long time. Taeyeon tried to pull away, but Tiffany's grip around her tighten. "Are you okay mushroom?" Taeyeon asked. Her wife nodded, she was crying her last tears, silently. She finally let go of Taeyeon. "I'm sorry," Taeyeon whispers. Tiffany just nods and holds her husband's hand. "How will you make it up to me?" the wife asks. "Anyway you want," Taeyeon replies. Tiffany smiles, "First, I want to go look at houses. And I'll tell you my second wish later," she says. The older girl nods. "Then let's go look at houses," the husband says.

 

                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany's Confessional

"I think I also have to make it up to my husband. She trying to make me feel better, so my second wish will be to get a kiss from her. I think that's a good way to make it up to her, our first real kiss. I'll only do it if she deserves it at the end," Tiffany says. "I didn't want our first real kiss to be planned but I made my husband upset by kissing Siwon oppa, so today I will give Taeyeon the best kiss ever."

 

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The two girls walk side by side. They had looked at a few houses but none that please the wife. "Oh I like that one!" Tiffany said happily. Taeyeon looks at were her wife was pointing before walking towards the house that caught Tiffany's eye.

The house Tiffany wants is a two-story house with a beautiful view. It looks expensive but Taeyeon can see that Tiffany is in love with it. "Okay, we will get this house," Taeyeon says. The eye smiling beauty hugs her tightly, "Really!? Thank-you so much Taetae!" Tiffany smiles and hugs her husband's cheek. "What's your second wish?" Taeyeon asks happily. Tiffany bites her bottom lip nervously. "I want..."

 

 

Should Tiffany ask for a kiss? Or make Taeyeon work for it more?