Back To Where We Met

We Got Married: TaeNy

I wrote this whole chapter while listening and repeating Star, Star, Star by SNSD. Hehe

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

Taeyeon's POV

  I look back at the door one last time and slowly open the pink notebook in my hands. I open it up to random page at start to read what it says. I don't read very far when I hear a voice behind me, "What do you think you your doing!?" Tiffany asks as she quickly walks up behind me and takes the notebook from my hands.

  I look down and nervously bite my bottom lip. She takes her notebook with her and leaves me alone in the bedroom. I sit on the bed and sigh, that's what happens when my curiosity gets the best of me. Now I'm going to getting the silent treatment.

  After a few minutes I walk out to the living room to face Tiffany and apologize. I see her blankly staring at the TV, her notebook is right besides her. "Umm...mushroom?" I say softly. She ignores me and keeps looking straight ahead at the boring movie on TV. I walk towards her and take a seat next to her, her first reaction is to grab her notebook and hold onto it tightly. I take a quick glance at the pink notebook in her hands before looking up at her.

  "Tiffany?" I whisper. She finally looks at me, there is no emotion in her eyes, she just blankly stares at me. She waits for me to speak, and I finally do, "I'm sorry mushroom." Tiffany nods and looks down at the pink notebook, "Did you read anything?" she asks. I quickly shake my head, "No, I promise you I didn't," I quickly replied. She gives me a small smile and comes closer to me, she kisses me softly. I kiss back, enjoying the sweet moment, wishing it could last forever.

  When she pulls away she looks into my eyes, "Never touch my notebook again Taeyeon," she warns. I quickly nod, "I won't, I'm sorry." Tiffany stands up and walks to our bedroom. I follow her and watch her lock her notebook into the drawer, she puts the key in her purse and walks back to me. "Are you still mad?" I ask. She shakes her head, "Nope, but if you ever try to read my notebook again...I'll never ever forgive you," my wife says. "It won't ever happen again," I promise. Tiffany nods, "I hope not." She takes my hand and we walk back to the living room.

  She sits on my lap, like always my arms are around her waist and hers are around my neck. "Tiffany can I ask you something?" I say. She nods, "What is it Taetae?" she asks. "Why don't you want me to read you notebook?" I ask. Tiffany bites her bottom lip, which means she's nervous. "You don't have to answer if you don't want too," I quickly says. She shakes her head, "It's just, I-I write personal things in there. If you or anyone read them, I...I couldn't face you," she says. I kiss her cheek, "I understand." Tiffany smiles and kisses me quickly. I love her lips.

  "Taetae lay back," Tiffany whispers. I do as she says, she gets on top of me until she's comfortable, she puts her head on my chest. "Sing to me Taetae," she whispers. I smile and softly start signing to her as I wrap my arms around her.

After I finish she thanks me. I kiss the top of her head and gently run my fingers through her soft hair until she falls asleep. I smile and close my eyes, and soon I'm also asleep.

 

**********

 

Tiffany's POV

  I wake up next morning in my true loves arms. I look up at her and smile when I see her eyes still closed. I just stay in her arms for a while longer, not wanting to ruin this perfect moment. I put my ear against her chest and hear her heart beat.

  "Mushroom?" I hear Taeyeon whisper after I while. I look up at her and smiles brightly, she smiles back and kisses my forehead. "Good morning," she whispers. I smile and kiss her cheek, "Good morning," I repeat. I stand up and get off her. "Taetae, go cook me something, I'm hungry," I say. She nods and gets up, "Okay. I will." I smiles and kiss her quickly before running into our bedroom and locking the door behind me. I take out my notebook and once again start writing in it.

"I think I' falling for Taeyeon more and more each day. I'm so in love with Kim Taeyeon," I think as I write in my notebook. "I'm scared. What will happen when the show is over? How can I go on without having her around me every day. Holding me and kissing me, how can I forget Kim Taeyeon, my first and only love?" I think as I continue to write in my pink notebook.

  "Hey mushroom, hurry breakfast is ready!" I hear my husband yell. I take my time, lock my notebook in my drawer and put the key in my purse before coming out of the room. When I do, the camera crew is already there.

***************

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

 "Today I planned a special event for my husband because she did a lot for our 500th day. I thought  of many ways to thank her. It won't be as big and special as what she planned but I hope she enjoys it anyways. Today will be a day all about my husband, I will grant Taeyeon's every wish."

**********

  After the two girls eat the delicious breakfast made by Taeyeon they decide to go out. "Mushroom wear a coat it's getting cold outside," the husband says. "Okay Taetae!" the wife yells back, she grabs one of her coats and the two girls walk out of their house.

  Tiffany's and Taeyeon's arms are linked around each other. "Where should we go mushroom?" the older girl asks. Tiffany smiles, "Just follow me." The two girls continue to walk to a very familiar place. "Mushroom are we going to the theater?" the husband ask. Tiffany smiles and nods, "Where we first met."

  The two girls walk into the theater where they first met. Taeyeon looks around and smiles. "Let's sit," Tiffany says as she sits in one of the seat. The husband takes a seat besides her, they hold hands and sit in comfortable silence.

  "Remember when we first met?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon turns to face her and nods, "Yes, you wore your long red hair down, you had a white short dress and I still remember hearing your heels as you walked in," the husband replies with a smile. The younger girl smiles and pecks Taeyeon's lips. "And do you remember the first song we sang together?" Tiffany asks her husband. Taeyeon nods, "How Great Is Your Love," she says confidently. The wife smiles and leans her head on her husband's shoulder, they continue to hold hands.

**********

*Taeyeon's Confessional

  "I honestly didn't know why my wife had brought me back to the theater, but I was glad she did. Our love and our relationship started there at that theater. Just being there, I was able to relive what I felt when I first met her. Coming back to the place where we first meet and thinking about now, I realize that we've been through a lot together. I'm still happy that I got her as my wife."

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

  "Going back to where we first met was really important to me. I started to remember all of our experiences, like getting the couples rings and necklaces, I still have them. I remembered the songs Taeyeon wrote for me and our honeymoon. And our most precious memory to me was getting to meet her family. I'll never forget anything and I definitely won't forget Taeyeon. She's been an amazing husband and I want to thank her for everything."

 

 

 

 

Thanks again for all the support, I'll try to update this story again later.

-Jenni ^-^