Meeting Taeyeon's Family

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

Taeyeon's POV

  I woke up next morning with Tiffany in my arms, I smiled to myself as I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "I love you," I whispered against her cheek, then I unwrap my arms from her body and stand up from the bed, careful not to wake her. I look at her for a while, admiring her beauty. As I look at her I sigh, even though we're close again, I still can't call her mines. But I suppose I have no one but myself to blame for that, until I stop fearing rejection and ask her to be mines, she would never be.

  I leave the room and go out to the living room, I lay back on the couch as I call my mom. I'm excited that today, my family would finally meet Tiffany. I already knew they would love her, who wouldn't love my mushroom.

  After a long talk with my mother I hang up and put my phone down. I hear the bedroom door open, I look up and see my beautiful wife. "Good morning Taetae," she says as she comes and lays on top of me. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her softly, I feel her smile as she slowly kisses back. She pulls away after a few minutes and rest her head on my chest. I smile and run my fingers through her soft hair.  

  "Are you excited about meeting my family?" I ask her. She look up at me and nods as she bites down on her bottom lip, a cute habit of hers. I smiles and kiss her forehead, "Don't be nervous, they'll love you." Tiffany smile and stops biting her lip.

  I smile when Tiffany sits up on top of me, she smiles and leans down to kiss me. I kiss back and put my hand up her shirt feeling her soft skin. She pulls away and kisses my neck, I moan softly. She stops after a while, her hand also goes up my shirt.

  Before anything else could happen the door bell rang. I ignore it and pull Tiffany down for another hot kiss. She kisses back but pulls away after a while, she takes her hand out my shirt and gets up. "We can't finish Taetae," Tiffany pecks my lip once more before going to open the door. I sigh, because I already know it's the camera crew who will follow us, which means Tiffany and I would have to behave ourselves now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

Tiffany's POV

  Taeyeon and I are already on the plane. As we get closer to Taeyeon's home, I grow more nervous and more excited. I hold her hand tightly and look at her. "Do you feel okay mushroom?" she asks. I nod and smile. "I'm excited," I say. She kisses my forehead and I flash her my best eye-smile. The flight is not long, only a few hours.

  When we arrive a car is waiting for us. Taeyeon puts all our stuff in the trunk before we get in, I lean my head on her shoulder and try to enjoy the car ride even though deep inside I'm really nervous. My hand is still holding my husbands.

  The car stops and we're in front of a beautiful, big, white house. My hands come up to my face, I feel myself shaking. "Come on mushroom," Taeyeon is already out of the car, holding out her hand. I take it and get out of the car, once I do, I see a lady, that I guessed was my mother-in-law.

  We walk towards her. Taeyeon smiles and hugs her, once they pull away my husband introduces me, "Umma, this is my wife Tiffany," she says. I smile and bow, "Annyeonghaseyo Omunni," I say. She looks at me carefully, I become more nervous. Finally she smiles and pulls me in for a long hug, I smile as I hug her back, feeling a little more relaxed now.

 

***************

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

  "I already knew my mother would like Tiffany. Ever since I started the show, she's been watching and calling me. She told me to take good care of Tiffany and not too upset her. Impressing my mother is hardest, but Tiffany impressed her, even before they met. So, I wasn't nervous about my family meeting Tiffany, I knew they'd love her."

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

  "Truthfully, I was scared because my mother-in-law was looking at me without saying anything for a long time, so I was afraid that maybe she hadn't liked me. However when she smiled and hugged me, I relaxed and felt happy, and I wasn't as nervous to meet the rest of my family.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  Taeyeon's mother, Tiffany and Taeyeon walked inside the house were the rest of the family was waiting. Tiffany smiles and greets everyone politely. "Annyeonghaseyo Abeonim," she says to her father-in-law. Then she greets her brother-in-law, and then Taeyeon's adorable little sister. 

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0s7zcxfivPgUTX59Y0yf

TAEYEON'S BROTHER 

 

Kim+Hayeon+and+Kim+Taeyeon+SNSD.jpg

TAEYEON'S SISTER