Jealousy

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

After dinner the two girls went for a walk. "Oh look Taetae, let's go in there!" Tiffany smiled and pointed at the dance club. Taeyeon smiled, "Okay, but there's a lot of beautiful ladies in there, don't get jealous," she says. Tiffany pushes her husband lightly and walks inside ahead of her. "Mushroom, I was kidding!" Taeyeon laughs as she follows her inside.

The girls ordered some drinks and sat down. The music was loudly blaring. "Come on Taetae! I want to dance!" Tiffany yells over the loud music, she gets up and pulls Taeyeon to the dance floor with her. The two girls dance with each other. "Tiffany, look those girls are looking at me," Taeyeon says. Tiffany turns around and sees a couple of girls staring at her husband. The older girl smiles and waves at the girls, they giggle and wave back.

"Yah! Pay attention to me Taetae!" Tiffany complains. Taeyeon laughs and causes her wife to become more angry with her. "Aish, your too much!" Tiffany pushes Taeyeon out of the way and starts dancing alone.

Taeyeon tries to make her way towards her wife to apologize, but a bunch of fan girls run towards her.

Meanwhile, Tiffany dances alone. A familiar song comes on. "OMO!" the eye-smiling beauty recognizes her groups song, 'Bad Girl' comes on. She starts dancing the familiar choreograph, causing people, especially boys, to notice her. One specific boy, comes up next to Tiffany and starts dancing with her. Tiffany smiles at him.

 

                                                 

 

Taeyeon finally gets away from the fan girls, she notices Tiffany in the middle of the dance floor with a random guy. The husband angrily goes back and sits down alone. 

 

                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

"Where you jealous?" the producers asked.

"Yes I was, seeing my wife dancing with a stranger made me feel a little angry, upset, dissapointed and a little insecure. I'm still a little upset over that, but I guess I was also to blame. Even though I didn't dance or talk to other girls, I was joking around about it. I suppose that I'm not a very good husband," Taeyeon says sadly.

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

"I was angry that Taeyeon kept teasing me, saying that other girls where looking at her. I'm her wife, she shouldn't even notice the other girls there, I should be the only one she sees. Even though I'm upset with my husband, I felt guilty for dancing with a random guy. I'm sorry Taetae, jealousy caused me to do something bad," Tiffany apologizes.

 

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Taetae, should we go?" Tiffany asks. The husband just nods, gets up and heads out the door. Tiffany sadly follows. "Taetae are you mad?" the young girl asks. Taeyeon just ignores her and continues to walk towards their hotel room, quickly arriving there.

"Good night Taetae," Tiffany says softly. Taeyeon lays down on the couch and closes her eyes, "Good night Tiffany," she says bluntly.