Sister-In-Laws 2

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

(TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

Taeyeon's hand ran up and down Tiffany's long legs as her wife sits on her lap as the younger girl roughly kisses her. No, they aren't an official couple, but they had a interesting relationship. They made out, touched each other, but they never went further than that. The younger girl slowly run her hand up Taeyeon's shirt. The older girl smirks and pulls her closer. Tiffany pulls away and takes her hand out of her husband's shirt. "I think that's enough for today," Tiffany says. Taeyeon smiles and stops running her hands up and down her wife's long legs.

The girls stay in their same position, Taeyeon's arms wrapped around her waist and Tiffany sitting on Taeyeon's lap, her arms around her husband's neck. "What do you like most about me?" Tiffany asks her husband. "I like everything about you mushroom," Taeyeon says. "But pick something specific," the young girl says. Taeyeon thinks for a while, "I like your ," she shyly admits. Her wife smirks and kisses her husband. The older girl pulls away and smirks, "I thought that was enough for today," she says. Tiffany pulls her close, "Shut up and kiss me," she says before attacking her lips again.

The girls are still too busy making out when they hear knocking on the door. They quickly pull away Taeyeon pulls her top down and Tiffany fixes herself up. "I'll open," Tiffany quickly pecks Taeyeon's lips and leaves to open the door.

 

                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(TAENY IS BEING FILMED!)

"Taetae, guess what!?" Tiffany says happily. Taeyeon smiles, "What?" she asks. "The girls invited us over to the dorm, got get ready," the wife says. "Okay mushroom," the older girl stands up, and walks away, leaving the wife alone in the living room.

Taeyeon quickly gets ready to meet her sister-in-laws. She was nervous because she knew they probably hated her for being such a bad husband to Tiffany the last few months of the tour. She walked back out and met her beautiful wife. "Let's go mushroom!" Taeyeon says. Tiffany smiles and wraps her arms around her husband's waist as the walk out of their new home together.

 

                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon's Confessional

"I'm feeling nervous about meeting my sister-in-laws, I know they all love Tiffany and care for her and that they try to protect her. So I feel that they'll dislike me because I made Tiffany cry by ignoring her text and phone calls. But I'll try to change their mind. I really do love my mushroom so, I just have to convince them that I'm a good husband."

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

"I'm the oldest of the girls, I treat them like my little babies and they treat like their umma. I take good care of them and they take care of me, so I'm worried for my husband. The girls saw me crying and suffering when Taeyeon didn't call me, so they'll definitely question her and bug her about it. They're over-protective of me, but I know it's because they love me.

 

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The two girls arrive in front of the Girls' Generation dorm. Tiffany takes her husband hand as she knocks on the door and waits for a response. The older girl nervously breaths in and out. Yuri opens the door with a smile, "Umma is home!" she yells at the other girls. Tiffany smiles and hugs her friend tightly. Taeyeon stands in the side.

Yoona and Seohyun run to see Tiffany. "Umma!" they both yells happily, all the four girls tightly hug each other. Taeyeon still alone, in the side.

They all pull away, Tiffany takes her husband's hand. "This my husband children," she says to her friends. Taeyeon bows politley, "Annyeonghaseyo," she says shyly. All the girls bow at Taeyeon and introduce themselves.

"Come in," Yuri says.

They all sit around the living room, "Umma is your husband treating you well?" Yoona asks. Tiffany nods and smiles, "Yes she is." The girls nod.

"Why didn't you call our unnie on her birthday?" the usually quiet maknae asks. "I-I guess I was being pretty stupid," Taeyeon says. "You made umma cry," Yuri says. "Sorry," Taeyeon apologizes. "Have you made it up to her?" Yoona asks Taeyeon. Before Taeyeon answers, Tiffany speaks, "Yes, she made it up to me. She bought me this beautiful bracelet," the girl smiles and shows of her bracelet to her friends. "Oh it's pretty!" they say.

 

                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

My sister-in-laws are kind of scary. I feel a little nervous around them, because they are making sure I take good care of Tiffany, but I have to convince them that I am a good husband to Tiffany or else it's going to awkward.

 

                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

All the girl ate delicious food. "If Taeyeon doesn't impress us, then umma has to move back in," Yuri says. The other girls nod in agreement. "We'll ask you questions, and you answer truthfully," Yoona says. Seohyun nods, "Prove that you are worthy of having our unnie as your wife," The older girl nods, Tiffany holds her hand underneath the table.

"What do you love most about Tiffany?" Yoona asks. Taeyeon smiles, knowing this question would be easy to answer, "I love her kind heart, and how she puts other before herself."

"When does our unnie look prettiest?" Seohyun asks. "At home, when she doesn't wear makeup, that's when Tiffany looks the prettiest to me," Taeyeon answer confidently.

"Does Tiffany make your heart beat faster?" Yuri asks. Taeyeon nods and smiles, "Yup, my heart beats ten times faster when I'm with her."

"How do you feel when Tiffany isn't around?" Yoona asks. "I miss her and I want to see her when she's not around."

Seohyun nods, "What's you favorite memory with Tiffany unnie?" Taeyeon blushes, "Our first kiss," she says shyly. Tiffany smiles and leans her head on Taeyeon shoulder.

"This is the most important question. Do you really love our umma?" Yuri asks. All the girls look at Taeyeon, waiting for her answer. The older girl nods confidently, "Yes, I love Tiffany," she says with smile.

"Congratulations you passed!" Yoona says.

 

 

 

Do you guys like the off camera, should I continue to do it?